Buying Your First Negro

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This is not a subject liberals tend to bring up but yet once again support the people who practice it.
slavesinislam-vi.jpg

Now in order to own a Negro somebody has to be selling/buying/trading and raising okay?
You will notice Sudan had a civil war to bring it back. So what do the modern day Negro slaves do?

"Watch, the workers "pick cotton in abusive conditions, exposed to pesticides, without potable water, with inadequate shelter, for which they receive little or no pay." To make matters yet worse, "Pickers are paid about 3 cents a pound, a pittance even [in Uzbekistan]. Sometimes, the cost of a bus ticket and food exceeds this payment, meaning laborers work for nothing or even end up owing the state." (December 17, 2013)"
Slavery in Muslim-Majority Countries: A Survey

Picking cotton for three cents a pound. So how long have the liberal backed islamic owned Negro slaves? Would you guess 800 years? Longer than this very country has existed.

And just what group introduced Negro slaves TO America? Who were they?
Well they WERE islamic, yeah islamic! This IS a damn interesting video. Run time 8 minutes but worth it.

A Negro who votes democrats who in turn supports muslims HAS to be the dumbest Negro on earth.

Fury

And if the conservatives and liberterians had there way it would be legal world wide! They'd claim that government doesn't have the constitutional right to stop the practice. Child labor and shitty standards of life for most of the population would be argued the same way. Glad I woke up and grew more liberal. Goddamn, I was stupid when I was younger.

• Banned
And if the conservatives and liberterians had there way it would be legal world wide! They'd claim that government doesn't have the constitutional right to stop the practice. Child labor and shitty standards of life for most of the population would be argued the same way. Glad I woke up and grew more liberal. Goddamn, I was stupid when I was younger.
You blue dog democrats turned a blind eye to it just like you are doing now.

Liberals are just doing what they've been doing for hundreds of years, supporting slavery.

It's funny how full of shit some people can get... Thanks for the laugh OP, too bad it was at the expense of a tragic situation. Way to exploit it though, keep up the good work!

It's funny how full of shit some people can get... Thanks for the laugh OP, too bad it was at the expense of a tragic situation. Way to exploit it though, keep up the good work!
I would like to see the practice ended and people like the Clinton Foundation stripped of their charity status for making money from it.

I would like to see the practice ended and people like the Clinton Foundation stripped of their charity status for making money from it.
Supporting Muslims is not supporting slavery... That's like saying supporting Christians is supporting the kkk. Do you really think you are making a valid point?

Supporting Muslims is not supporting slavery... That's like saying supporting Christians is supporting the kkk. Do you really think you are making a valid point?
Supporting the countries that support slavery is wrong. MOST in today's modern world just happen to be muslim.

The graphic in the OP is full of shit, of course. Of the estimated total number of slaves in the world (25 million), more than half are in India and China, and less than 5 million slaves are estimated to be held in Muslim-majority countries.

What is tragic is that despite Academia propaganda, Hollywood propaganda, Government propaganda, the US slavery system which featured slaves ranging from Irish to Afro Americans and others at various times was the most benign and in contrast to the Muslim fags who killed their slaves, that is why their numbers tend to be lower, they were encouraged to propagate in the New World. Thus we are in the mess we are in. :p In any case, even Afro Americans owned Afro Americans before the Civil War!

The graphic in the OP is full of shit, of course. Of the estimated total number of slaves in the world (25 million), more than half are in India and China, and less than 5 million slaves are estimated to be held in Muslim-majority countries.

Slavery is reported to be on the increase:

"Almost 46 million people are living as slaves globally..."

"The 2016 index was based on interviews with about 42,000 people by pollster Gallup in 53 languages in 25 countries."

"The United Nation's International Labor Organization estimates 21 million people globally are victims of forced labour but this does not take into account all forms of slavery."

This country has more slaves than anywhere else. No, it's not North Korea

5 countries have most ‘slaves’

46 million people living as slaves, latest global index reveals

Supporting the countries that support slavery is wrong. MOST in today's modern world just happen to be muslim.

Slavery is illegal in every country in the world, and the countries with the most slaves aren't Muslim.

"The 2016 index was based on interviews with about 42,000 people by pollster Gallup in 53 languages in 25 countries."

"The United Nation's International Labor Organization estimates 21 million people globally are victims of forced labour but this does not take into account all forms of slavery."

There are some questions regarding the methodology of that survey. Nevertheless, it supports my argumnet.

Slavery is illegal in every country in the world, and the countries with the most slaves aren't Muslim.
So are you saying the number of slaves ONLY makes it a legit problem? If one country has a thousand and another 100 are they not equally unjust?

Welcome to USMB!

Forum List

Back