Buying media fakery

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
Has apparently rose to ,and has our First Lady involved

I'm beside myself reading this>

News outlets have reportedly paid Melania Trump thousands for photos of her for 'positive stories only' since inauguration - NY Daily News

President Trump is infamous for publicly chastising some of the media outlets his wife has been paid by — especially NBC News.

In light of all the allegations bantered about by President Trump, I find this highly unethical, if not downright 'un-1st lady' like

comments?
~S~

News outlets have reportedly paid Melania Trump thousands for photos of her for 'positive stories only' since inauguration - NY Daily News

President Trump is infamous for publicly chastising some of the media outlets his wife has been paid by — especially NBC News.

In light of all the allegations bantered about by President Trump, find this highly unethical, if not downright 'un-1st lady' like

comments?
~S~
You are beside yourself over a paid media blitz?

I feel sorry for others in your life that have to deal with this kind of pointless emotional instability

Ya know what I find unethical? People not using trash bags for their recycle cans. I chased a gosh darned plastic grocery bag for over an acre out back the other day. Every time I got close to it, the thing blew a little farther away.

Pisses me off. I miss those brown paper bags. And green stamps. Green stamps were cool.

In light of all the allegations bantered about by President Trump, I find this highly unethical, if not downright 'un-1st lady' like

comments?

Pffft. Obama still got paid for his "books", did he not?

comments?
~S~

What a friggin Hoot…

You worry about this petty bull shit….

Where were you at with the clinton foundation?

Ya know what I find unethical? People not using trash bags for their recycle cans. I chased a gosh darned plastic grocery bag for over an acre out back the other day. Every time I got close to it, the thing blew a little farther away.

Pisses me off. I miss those brown paper bags. And green stamps. Green stamps were cool.
Two things.

1. I'm sorry I missed the gerbil in the wheel routine.

2. Gosh darn? Really? Gosh Darn?
FUCKING PLASTIC

Two things.

1. I'm sorry I missed the gerbil in the wheel routine.

2. Gosh darn? Really? Gosh Darn?
FUCKING PLASTIC

So, I take it you don't bag your recyclables?
Nope. I'm too busy to cook much. As a result of I tried to recycle my recycle bin would take weeks to fill and as a result I would have a virtual army of bugs moving in. Not unlike the Mexican problem we have.

I do recycle in my business however. When we do remodels all customers are advised to give all plumbing, carpet & cabinetry to Restore who ultimately give the proceeds to Habitat For Humanity.

comments?
~S~

I get it. She sold the photos for use only in positive spin publication, Imelda Marcos' shoes anyone? The grievance is ethical violation. Not that she made some scratch. That being said everyone is spinning records these days and knowing too well how it all works, Sparky, you're aware of that too.

Last edited:
Yeah i am night son

That she's in a political position, and has bought the media's attention means she's got something to hide

But then, they all do......

~S~

Forum List

Back