Butts or Boobs

74a.png

I am an ass guy. Huge tits don't really do it for me. I am partial to B-C size, wine glass titties. I like my ass to be shapely yet lean. Some guys like some junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean. I am not really too into that. I like a nice, tight ass that jiggles when banging them doggy style rather than the whole Jello during an 9.0 earthquake action. The blacks like those big butts. But in their case, most of that is learned, as they do not have much to really pick from in the first place. Sure, there are some hot black chicks, but not many. I have to limit women to nothing over a size 6. I made that rule long ago, and I have stuck to it (only 4s and 6s). Yes, that cuts into my boning time. But so be it. I prefer quality to quantity. Of course, when I say that I have not schlogged anything over a size 6, I mean that, sure, I have bagged some plump, desperation fucks from time to time over the years. I am only a man, and I used to drink a lot and be really horny. But, when I am in my right mind, I stick to the rule religiously (think Roman Catholic, not Jesuit or protestant). It like how I am not an alcoholic, I just drink a lot. LOL!! No, seriously, those days are behind me now.

Have you seen the butts of professional dancers, gymnasts, and figure skaters? That is my type when it comes to defining the perfect ass. When I was a very young man, images of Kristi Yamaguchi kept my balls drained. Then it was Michelle Kwan, when she became of age. Most folks watch figure skating competitions to appreciate the sport. I watch them to whack it. Every male figure skater is gay because otherwise they would be popping rods and blasting ropes involuntarily, all over the ice, if they had to handle that much hot ass in their hands. The zamboni would have to be dispatched to the rink after each performance to scrap off the frozen jizz so that the next couple can skate. Some of those frozens jizzsicles would be big too. If not removed, skaters would be tripping at speed and breaking their necks.

I'm more of a leg guy. Nice respectable titties and a well shaped ass are an asset also. Attitude is most important though. A woman who likes to be and look sexy goes a long way with me.

I am an ass guy. Huge tits don't really do it for me. I am partial to B-C size, wine glass titties. I like my ass to be shapely yet lean. Some guys like some junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean. I am not really too into that. I like a nice, tight ass that jiggles when banging them doggy style rather than the whole Jello during an 9.0 earthquake action. The blacks like those big butts. But in their case, most of that is learned, as they do not have much to really pick from in the first place. Sure, there are some hot black chicks, but not many. I have to limit women to nothing over a size 6. I made that rule long ago, and I have stuck to it (only 4s and 6s). Yes, that cuts into my boning time. But so be it. I prefer quality to quantity. Of course, when I say that I have not schlogged anything over a size 6, I mean that, sure, I have bagged some plump, desperation fucks from time to time over the years. I am only a man, and I used to drink a lot and be really horny. But, when I am in my right mind, I stick to the rule religiously (think Roman Catholic, not Jesuit or protestant). It like how I am not an alcoholic, I just drink a lot. LOL!! No, seriously, those days are behind me now.

Have you seen the butts of professional dancers, gymnasts, and figure skaters? That is my type when it comes to defining the perfect ass. When I was a very young man, images of Kristi Yamaguchi kept my balls drained. Then it was Michelle Kwan, when she became of age. Most folks watch figure skating competitions to appreciate the sport. I watch them to whack it. Every male figure skater is gay because otherwise they would be popping rods and blasting ropes involuntarily, all over the ice, if they had to handle that much hot ass in their hands. The zamboni would have to be dispatched to the rink after each performance to scrap off the frozen jizz so that the next couple can skate. Some of those frozens jizzsicles would be big too. If not removed, skaters would be tripping at speed and breaking their necks.
I hate those jello-butts myself. Definitely what you said: Trim, tight butts....like on dancers and true athletes. It makes me laugh when women think their jello-ass is hot and they start with the flubber-roll routine. I'm like GTFOOH with that!!! 😲

Ditto on the modest wine-glass tits too. 👍😃👍 Nice little torpedo warheads. None of that weather balloon gas bag bullshit! GTFOOH with that too!!! 😆

cd8c3c8235fdc2dfbd33051b9622b059.jpg

Holy coochie cuttage! Wish she'd turn around.

That's thoroughbred butt shape right there.

Pretty face. Pretty eyes. Trim, toned figure. Exceptional intelligence. Good sense of humor. Nice personality.

Don’t get me wrong. A proportional-sized rack is great. A nice derrière is pleasant to behold. Nice hips. Slightly cinched in waist. Etc.

But I think I probably first notice the eyes.
True. After a while you'll spend more time looking at her face than anything.

Forum List

Back