Butts or Boobs

• Banned
1699471479101.png

Pretty face. Pretty eyes. Trim, toned figure. Exceptional intelligence. Good sense of humor. Nice personality.

Don’t get me wrong. A proportional-sized rack is great. A nice derrière is pleasant to behold. Nice hips. Slightly cinched in waist. Etc.

But I think I probably first notice the eyes.

The Bikini photo is "retouched" AKA edited.

Have a friend who does this sort of thing for a living for VF (VictoriaSecret)....or he did until he got laid off.
Models don't necessarily have perfect dimensions because they are people....but magazines and catalogs don't have imperfect people model their clothes. (Major retailer just got reminded the hard way about that)
So the pictures are regularly "airbrushed" and now with digital photography and digital picture files it's much easier than ever before.

In the above picture..... Her breasts were probably "enhanced" and her legs probably "slimmed". Also it looks like her waist was trimmed a bit too. Color of her tan was evened out as well. Blemishes were erased and any tattoos removed. Hair might have gotten a touch up too.

zxKbiuH_d.webp

Omfg.

A pretty girl is like a melody
That haunts you night and day
Just like the strain
Of a haunting refrain
She'll start upon a marathon and run around your brain
You can't escape she's in your memory
By morning, night and noon
She will leave you and then
Come back again
A pretty girl is just like a pretty tune

Irving Berlin

Pretty face. Pretty eyes. Trim, toned figure. Exceptional intelligence. Good sense of humor. Nice personality.

Don’t get me wrong. A proportional-sized rack is great. A nice derrière is pleasant to behold. Nice hips. Slightly cinched in waist. Etc.

But I think I probably first notice the eyes.
Yes, indeed! A beautiful smile with smokey eyes can forgive a multitude of other shortcomings :)

She is way too young for me, but after seeing the tv series “Wednesday,” I see the star as being a very beautiful (overall) woman.

Here is a nice shot of Jenna Ortega.

View attachment 855262
She is hotter than a Rolex in south Chicago. I had to Google her when I first saw her to make sure I was not a pedo perv. Luckily, I am not. She is fully legal. I would like to sign my name on her bare ass with hot, pearl white ink against the backdrop of her exotic, dark skin.

Forum List

Back