Buttigieg's city to be sued by family of black man

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Pete Buttigieg has a black people problem. Again.
The body camera was off during the killing I'd a black man. The family is suing.
Buttigieg might win New Hampshire, which is yet to be visited by an African American human. But that's it.

Did Buttplug shoot him?

Didn't think so.
hahahahah==where have you been for the last few years???it doesn't matter how or who ----it's ALL whitey's fault ....the jackass black [ MBrown ] could attack a cop--and it's the COP'S fault--by their failed--idiotic logic
..a jackass thug criminal black could have pistol, resist arrest, continue to resist, fight with the cops, and it's STILL the cops' fault [ASterling ] ---hahahahah---STUPID SHIT
etc etc etc

Since Buttigieg had nothing to do with it, should have no impact

Let’s see how he handles the crisis
So far, he is doing well

The article provided by the member in post #2 states, "department policy that cameras must be on during any interaction with civilians."

Sounds like the officer in question FAILED to abide by department policy. That officer needs to be FIRED.

hahahahah==where have you been for the last few years???it doesn't matter how or who ----it's ALL whitey's fault ....the jackass black [ MBrown ] could attack a cop--and it's the COP'S fault--by their failed--idiotic logic
..a jackass thug criminal black could have pistol, resist arrest, continue to resist, fight with the cops, and it's STILL the cops' fault [ASterling ] ---hahahahah---STUPID SHIT
etc etc etc

Okay, no one disputed it was the cop's fault.

How is it Buttigeig's fault, that's what I was asking.

The days of thug cops is over, buddy... politicians will throw them under the bus now and we are all better off for it.

etc etc etc

The days of thug cops is over, buddy... politicians will throw them under the bus now and we are all better off for it.
yes--THUG cops---but most of the shootings of blacks are NOT thug cops--hahahahahah
most people do not want thug /corrupt/etc cops
MBrown
ASterling
ASmith
EGarner
KScott
FGRay
etc ---ALL cops found innocent--hahahahhahahahahhahahaha

etc etc etc

Yup. Even the favored Somalia cop was thrown under the bus who failed to have his camera on.
Mohamed Noor, former Minneapolis police officer, sentenced to 12½ years in fatal shooting of Justine Ruszczyk - CNN
12.5 years for murder.

What I noticed is that Pete cancelled all of his scheduled events to go home and deal with this. Like a person who takes his job seriously.

He could lose lots of needed votes, of course he goes to take care of it and when polling is all done he’ll do what the polls tell him to do.

etc etc etc

....hahahahahh--you ALSO--just fked up and show that you also are BLINDED and warped by your obsessions:
.....I do not want thug cops/corrupt cops !!! I am against thug cops--but FOR cops doing what is right--defending themselves against jackass criminal thugs

etc etc etc

....the only one's getting fked are YOU and the citizens when idiotic blacks give CRIMINALS' families $$$$$--the cops are not getting thrown under the bus

Did Buttplug shoot him?

Didn't think so.

Here’s my imitation of the left wing media in reverse....

Butt Plug hates Blacks and he wants the cops to kill all of them...

Butt Plug hates gays and he wants to kill all of them.....

THIS IS CNN...................................................................................

etc etc etc

....hahahahahh--you ALSO--just fked up and show that you also are BLINDED and warped by your obsessions:
.....I do not want thug cops/corrupt cops !!! I am against thug cops--but FOR cops doing what is right--defending themselves against jackass criminal thugs

You mean like the 11 year old kid with the toy gun the cops hopped out of their car and shot on sight. Or the guy the cops choked to death for selling cigarettes. How about the black hospital worker shot trying to keep the police from shooting his patient? Or the family man who was shoot and killed after flagging police down on the highway after a breakdown?

We've had cases where a black homeowner who called police because of a prowler, was shot by the officers he called. And another instance of a black man being shot in the back in his own backyard while on the phone, because the police where chasing someone and they thought his phone was a gun.

Did Buttplug shoot him?

Didn't think so.

Liberals always hold cities, mayors, and police chiefs accountable for killing of Black men even though not one of them pulled the trigger either (your standard, not mine)

Are you shifting the goal post because it could stand in the way of a greater goal of a gay man in the White House vs. the killing of a Black man?

etc etc etc

You mean like the 11 year old kid with the toy gun the cops hopped out of their car and shot on sight. Or the guy the cops choked to death for selling cigarettes. How about the black hospital worker shot trying to keep the police from shooting his patient? Or the family man who was shoot and killed after flagging police down on the highway after a breakdown?

We've had cases where a black homeowner who called police because of a prowler, was shot by the officers he called. And another instance of a black man being shot in the back in his own backyard while on the phone, because the police where chasing someone and they thought his phone was a gun.
all bullshit
they did NOT choke the LIFE LONG criminal to death==he had over 30 arrests!!!!
...the kid was brandishing what appeared to be a real weapon==NOT the cops fault the parents failed
..I've been over this before a million times
the BIG problems were:
MBrown
ASterling KScott
EGarner
the cops were NOT at fault
...there is not a chronic problem of cops shooting ANYONE, much less blacks = I've put out the stats/links for this many times on USMB
humans make mistakes
whites get shot also
.....the cops are doing a good job at not shooting jackass criminal blacks considering they commit crime at much higher rates

Forum List

Back