Buttigieg's city to be sued by family of black man

Dude, your racist ass was always going to vote for Trump.

racist? already?...lol...the white flag of surrender before I even had a chance to enjoy myself, you're taking all the fun out of this for me by surrendering.

Biden can run the country. Buttplug can't even run a small suburb.
do you get anything right? while biden is certainly the better choice he has never run either a country nor a suburb the size of southbend.

racist? already?...lol...the white flag of surrender before I even had a chance to enjoy myself, you're taking all the fun out of this for me by surrendering.

Guy, I've seen your posts.... you're a Trump Nazi.

do you get anything right? while biden is certainly the better choice he has never run either a country nor a suburb the size of southbend.

30 years in the Senate and 8 years as Vice President. More than qualified.

Here's my main reservation about Biden. He's too old.

It'll be fun watching the freaks beat each other up then lose again to the orange man.

Fantasize on.

The reality, by next year, we will be full into a recession that will be blamed on Trump's trade wars, and even Republicans will turn on the Orange Shitgibbon.

Recession is a lib fantasy. Reality is that orange man has this economy cranking. Four more years!

Ol Biden is just too incoherent and incompetent in the ideology department and he's a creeper and he's way too old.

A democrat my entire life, like trump I guess, but the voice to rid the party of the likes of you is growing, if trump makes that easier then even he is a better democrat than you liberals

You left out # of years running a country and city which was my point

And this "trump nazi" doesn't have any problems with him.

Recession is a lib fantasy. Reality is that orange man has this economy cranking. Four more years!

Obviously, you have no contact with the real business world. The economy is already cooling off. Manufacturing is down, orders for durable goods are down.

Recession is coming, and we have a guy who has no idea what to do when it gets here.

Buckle in.

Obviously, you have no contact with the real business world. The economy is already cooling off. Manufacturing is down, orders for durable goods are down.

Recession is coming, and we have a guy who has no idea what to do when it gets here.

Buckle in.

I currently have two companies and do business everyday. This recession is a lib dream. Of course the economy won't stay on fire forever, it will calm down.

I currently have two companies and do business everyday. This recession is a lib dream. Of course the economy won't stay on fire forever, it will calm down.

Naw, it will probably crash and burn, pretty quickly. His tarriffs are fucking up supply chain, the Fed is already talking about preemptively cutting interest rates.

Thats no surprise. They couldn't stop lowering them for O when they should have been raising them to capture some of the debt he racked up.

Forum List

Back