Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIP.AcctQgifDOtzbuGByFyfuQHaEN
OIP.-7W8osjF8B9ZDET62G8_GwHaFj
OIP.P7HEBJD_ABXh1f4rPOzYYQHaEK

Now maybe can you actually discuss the issue of how homosexuality endangers the species with out all of the extraneous horseshit?

And your appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy is also noted. Regardless of my position on climate, China or Islam, my statements on homosexuality are still valid

NO.
You are a sick bastard who's primary focus on life is main streaming homosexualty......which will NEVER happen. You are a tiny minority and always will be.
What WILL eventually happen is people like you will be systematically eliminated for making so much noise and putting freaking bright neon bullseyes on your asses instead of staying low key and enjoying the freedom you had. Won't be long now.

Good bye.
I have got news for your ignorant ass. Homosexuality has been mainstreamed . It is normalized. Most people. Rational people are not ruminating and obsessing about like you are. YOU are not normal!. Interesting too how you manage to avoid any response to the logical fallacies and the Gish Gallop that I called you out on. You are an intellectual and literary disaster .

Bullshit. AIDS was never a threat to the species. What else are you going to pull out of your ass? Now tell us all how deeply troubled you are about gays dying of AIDS

AIDS was a pandemic.

"The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/AIDS epidemic has already devastated many individuals, families, and communities. The epidemic has left millions of children orphaned, has disrupted village and community life, and increasingly contributes to the erosion of civil order and economic growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), an estimated 34.3 million people worldwide were living with HIV/AIDS at the end of 1999 (see Table Table3)3) and an estimated 15,000 people become infected each day (98). Of the global total of people who are living with HIV, 95% live in developing countries (93). As the epidemic evolves further, rates will continue to rise in communities and nations where poverty, social inequalities, and weak health infrastructures facilitate spread of the virus (93, 98)."

Global Impact of Human Immunodeficiency Virus and AIDS
So what is your point. You have still not absolved yourself of the moronic statement that AIDS endangered the survival of the human species.

So...What is YOUR point? That no one suffered from AIDS? We spent billions trying to eradicate it and had we not, it most certainly would have been an existential threat.

Now maybe can you actually discuss the issue of how homosexuality endangers the species with out all of the extraneous horseshit?

And your appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy is also noted. Regardless of my position on climate, China or Islam, my statements on homosexuality are still valid

NO.
You are a sick bastard who's primary focus on life is main streaming homosexualty......which will NEVER happen. You are a tiny minority and always will be.
What WILL eventually happen is people like you will be systematically eliminated for making so much noise and putting freaking bright neon bullseyes on your asses instead of staying low key and enjoying the freedom you had. Won't be long now.

Good bye.
I have got news for your ignorant ass. Homosexuality has been mainstreamed . It is normalized. Most people. Rational people are not ruminating and obsessing about like you are. YOU are not normal!. Interesting too how you manage to avoid any response to the logical fallacies and the Gish Gallop that I called you out on. You are an intellectual and literary disaster .

Slavery was 'normalized' too that doesn't mean it wasn't immoral.

Fact is gay men are far more likely to have been sexually abused as children by men.

In Butt's case I think his name and family heritage contributed to his gayness. I really mean that.
When you post something as a fact you need to provide a source. Even if true, it does not prove a cause and effect. Gay adults who were sexually abused as children may have been abused because they were gay and vulnerable, as opposed to "turning gay" because of the abuse. I'm quite sure that you can't come up with a shred of evidence to support the idea that molestation is a cause of homosexuality

I don't need to do anything. I thought it was PROG to suggest victims of abuse increases percentages of more abuse through the line?

Gay people are more likely molested cuz they're gay huh? Interesting. Gay pedophiles out-number straight, I wonder why that is?

You're assuming there's a biological trace to gay. Believe it or not I agree to extent, I've noticed a somewhat common physical trait for gay men. As a clue it's something above the neck, George Michael & Chadwick Moore. - IMO, most are gay because of environment, or a combination of both.

Personally I don't care. Most gay dudes I've met are cool. Some with great character. On the flip-side most of the lesbians I've met have a nasty disposition, especially toward men. A dollar says most lesbians are lesbians because they were victims themselves. Again, by a man - generally speaking. Molestation by women is well under-reported. Seen it many times growing up in "the hood", and they were open about it too.
What the fuck are you blathering about, You're not making a lick of sense. See post 453.

Bullshit. AIDS was never a threat to the species. What else are you going to pull out of your ass? Now tell us all how deeply troubled you are about gays dying of AIDS

AIDS was a pandemic.

"The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/AIDS epidemic has already devastated many individuals, families, and communities. The epidemic has left millions of children orphaned, has disrupted village and community life, and increasingly contributes to the erosion of civil order and economic growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), an estimated 34.3 million people worldwide were living with HIV/AIDS at the end of 1999 (see Table Table3)3) and an estimated 15,000 people become infected each day (98). Of the global total of people who are living with HIV, 95% live in developing countries (93). As the epidemic evolves further, rates will continue to rise in communities and nations where poverty, social inequalities, and weak health infrastructures facilitate spread of the virus (93, 98)."

Global Impact of Human Immunodeficiency Virus and AIDS
So what is your point. You have still not absolved yourself of the moronic statement that AIDS endangered the survival of the human species.

So...What is YOUR point? That no one suffered from AIDS? We spent billions trying to eradicate it and had we not, it most certainly would have been an existential threat.
I did not say that no one suffered from it. I said that it was not a threat to the existence of the human species in response to your assertion that it was Your moronic games are becoming tiresome

NO.

Good bye.

Slavery was 'normalized' too that doesn't mean it wasn't immoral.
False equivalence logical fallacy . Is that really the best that you can do? Slavery was an affront to humanity. It killed, dehumanized and humiliated human beings. Homosexuality, in and of itself, does non of that. The existence of gay people is in no way a stain on society as was slavery There are no victims except for the gay people who are subject to discrimination and marginalization by bigots like you

Last edited:
I did not say that no one suffered from it. I said that it was not a threat to the existence of the human species in response to your assertion that it was Your moronic games are becoming tiresome

I know what you said but it WAS a threat. The fact we stopped it does not mean it wasn't an existential threat. Your opinion is meaningless and your insults prove it. Go get some rest if you're tired.

False equivalence logical fallacy . Is that really the best that you can do. Slavery was an affront to humanity. It killed, dehumanized and humiliated human beings. Homosexuality does non of that. There are no victims except for the gay people who are subject to discrimination and marginalization by bigots like you

Homosexuality is an affront to humanity especially in light of all the pedophilia perpetrated by them. Making a boy think he is not a boy is dehumanizing as well. And now again, with the name calling.....Proving once again you are bereft of any solid proof. I bet you're voting Pete Buttplug.

I know what you said but it WAS a threat. The fact we stopped it does not mean it wasn't an existential threat. Your opinion is meaningless and your insults prove it. Go get some rest if you're tired.
Please shut the fuck up now! You're embarrassing yourself and don't even know it.

False equivalence logical fallacy . Is that really the best that you can do. Slavery was an affront to humanity. It killed, dehumanized and humiliated human beings. Homosexuality does non of that. There are no victims except for the gay people who are subject to discrimination and marginalization by bigots like you

Homosexuality is an affront to humanity especially in light of, right? all the pedophilia perpetrated by them. Making a boy think he is not a boy is dehumanizing as well. And now again, with the name calling.....Proving once again you are bereft of any solid proof. I bet you're voting Pete Buttplug.
See post 453 Slick, You can read, right?

Homosexuality is an affront to humanity especially in light of, right? all the pedophilia perpetrated by them. Making a boy think he is not a boy is dehumanizing as well. And now again, with the name calling.....Proving once again you are bereft of any solid proof. I bet you're voting Pete Buttplug.
See post 453 Slick, You can read, right?

You just posted a false quote of one of my posts. Take it back or I will report it.

Fact is gay men are far more likely to have been sexually abused as children by men.

In Butt's case I think his name and family heritage contributed to his gayness. I really mean that.
When you post something as a fact you need to provide a source. Even if true, it does not prove a cause and effect. Gay adults who were sexually abused as children may have been abused because they were gay and vulnerable, as opposed to "turning gay" because of the abuse. I'm quite sure that you can't come up with a shred of evidence to support the idea that molestation is a cause of homosexuality

I don't need to do anything. I thought it was PROG to suggest victims of abuse increases percentages of more abuse through the line?

Gay people are more likely molested cuz they're gay huh? Interesting. Gay pedophiles out-number straight, I wonder why that is?

You're assuming there's a biological trace to gay. Believe it or not I agree to extent, I've noticed a somewhat common physical trait for gay men. As a clue it's something above the neck, George Michael & Chadwick Moore. - IMO, most are gay because of environment, or a combination of both.

Personally I don't care. Most gay dudes I've met are cool. Some with great character. On the flip-side most of the lesbians I've met have a nasty disposition, especially toward men. A dollar says most lesbians are lesbians because they were victims themselves. Again, by a man - generally speaking. Molestation by women is well under-reported. Seen it many times growing up in "the hood", and they were open about it too.
What the fuck are you blathering about, You're not making a lick of sense. See post 453.

So your comprehension skills are poor, blame me if it helps. I read part of your post 453, it doesn't apply to me, you're grandstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back