Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

UnholyFuckery.jpg

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

The best Democrats have to offer is a faggot and an old dried up commie and they say they aren't finished? LOL

-----------

ANOTHER reason we CAN NOT let Buttplug be our president. Dreadful.

Buttigieg needs to ditch his faggot husband, marry several women, cheat on all them, and, shire at least one acknowledged bastard if he truly wishes to win the support of USMB’s social conservatives.

-----------

Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

wow.....did he really said that? he ...he himself ... wanted to start a family? like in a biological sense?

wow.....Mercy GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back