Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

The best Democrats have to offer is a faggot and an old dried up commie and they say they aren't finished? LOL

Actually the excitement right now in the Democrat Party is from Mini-Mike.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

Um, what kind of child is Buttigeig planning on ordering to "have arrived"...a white child will only confirm for people he's a racist and a minority child will come across as being used as a prop to make Pete a "better president".

Will it become a sex toy for both of them?
One wonders.

Jo

-----------

The best Democrats have to offer is a faggot and an old dried up commie and they say they aren't finished? LOL

Actually the excitement right now in the Democrat Party is from Mini-Mike.

Hey git that lil guy a garram box and a bullhorn!

Jo

-----------

Perhaps Mr. Buttigieg doesn't realize it, he is a millennial. But he can f his bumbuddy in the a until Judgment Day, and they ain't going to have any children.

Ha ha, we'd have our first "First Mate", honest to shit.

They remind me of Dick York and Elizabeth Montgomery somehow, only Elizabeth was SMOKING hot. We spent some time together during a personal adolescence. Anyway, everyone knows Tabatha wasn't really their kid, same with co-husbands butts-gig and Chasity Lezman.

Boobs are real:

images%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:

-----------

I suppose its possible, if Petey or his bum buddy was born a woman.

-----------

Impeach him for lying
Men don’t have a uterus

-----------

Fags can't make baby's. They will have to buy some kids from Africa or China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back