But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

agree , disagree , un American change is coming and younger people and their kids are going to get it , see it and experience it .

It's gonna suck for them compared to how I had it. Sad.

Not sure I want to live in an America like that. Over the years, more rules, more laws.

A 12 year old girl can't drive a 5-ton truck anymore, or operate a grader. An 11 year old boy can't drive a van anymore.

It is verboten.
Simply not true....they can do it all they want...on their own property.....just not on PUBLIC roads.
Well, ya know..

All i say is that the USA will change and if i have my math correct it will be millenials and their kids that see that change and that is my personal curse on millenials and their kids and i have been saying that for a long time . --- --- its only obvious .

I'm sure your grandparents made the same complaints about you and your generation. You know that society is NEVER static, right?

--------------------------------------- i think that your saying is a platitude [or simply something to say] and i just work in my small way to slow down that change at least for my Lifetime . I simply like predicting what i think i see happening , mostly for conversation . Maybe i will inform someone Bode . --- --- change is coming for the millenials and their kids as i repeat Bode .

Actually the left like everyone else (hopefully) is against both.
Yes, but let's be honest: the left is more tolerant of pedophiles (or those with pedophilia-like thoughts) and the right is more tolerant of white supremacists.
You mean like Dennis Hastert...the pedophile that the GOP picked to be the Speaker of the House?
"Tolerant of" has nothing to do with "being." The worst pedophiles often lurk among the sides that's least accepting of them, like the Catholic church for example. Not saying the left is tolerant of pedophiles, but they are certainly more tolerant of pedophilia and pedophelic thoughts based on some stuff you see in their media outlets.
Really? How do you figure? Especially when it's in Leftist states and it's Leftist policies trying to raise the age of consent in states to protect against things like forced child marriage.....
Child marriage isn't really mainstream right though, it's fringe.
And we are looking to make it extinct. Can you say the same for the Right?

All i say is that the USA will change and if i have my math correct it will be millenials and their kids that see that change and that is my personal curse on millenials and their kids and i have been saying that for a long time . --- --- its only obvious .

I'm sure your grandparents made the same complaints about you and your generation. You know that society is NEVER static, right?

--------------------------------------- i think that your saying is a platitude [or simply something to say] and i just work in my small way to slow down that change at least for my Lifetime . I simply like predicting what i think i see happening , mostly for conversation . Maybe i will inform someone Bode . --- --- change is coming for the millenials and their kids as i repeat Bode .

And as I said.....I'm sure your grandparents were just as worried about the change happening for you. The world isn't static....it never has been.

Yes, but let's be honest: the left is more tolerant of pedophiles (or those with pedophilia-like thoughts) and the right is more tolerant of white supremacists.
You mean like Dennis Hastert...the pedophile that the GOP picked to be the Speaker of the House?
"Tolerant of" has nothing to do with "being." The worst pedophiles often lurk among the sides that's least accepting of them, like the Catholic church for example. Not saying the left is tolerant of pedophiles, but they are certainly more tolerant of pedophilia and pedophelic thoughts based on some stuff you see in their media outlets.
Really? How do you figure? Especially when it's in Leftist states and it's Leftist policies trying to raise the age of consent in states to protect against things like forced child marriage.....
Good, but that's not the same as pedophilia. I'm no expect but i'd venture to guess that child marriage is more about control and prestige (in a twisted way) than it is about sexual attraction to children.

Good, but that's not the same as pedophilia. I'm no expect but i'd venture to guess that child marriage is more about control and prestige (in a twisted way) than it is about sexual attraction to children.
You don't think pedophilia is about control?

I'm very suspicious of this post. Could this be more absurd Democrat Fake News? Something to ponder, i guess.

There's an element to it of course, being an adult and being able to overpower children. I think it's more about, and primarily driven by a perverted sexual attraction though.

Huffington Post? Really? Y'all so sure this isn't more loony Democrat Fake News?

There's an element to it of course, being an adult and being able to overpower children. I think it's more about, and primarily driven by a perverted sexual attraction though.
That's an interesting take....because we keep hearing again and again and again that Mohammed was a pedophile...when all he really was was a guy in a child marriage arrangement......:eusa_think:

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .

Eh, don't sweat it, you left that group a long time ago.
or that group left him. and me and many fking others. We still stand up for the United States. Not Mexico. until you can say that, you're fking wrong.

That's an interesting take....because we keep hearing again and again and again that Mohammed was a pedophile...when all he really was was a guy in a child marriage arrangement......:eusa_think:
It's tough to peg the motivations around it. If you have any clinical data or analysis behind pedophilia in general that gets to the core about what it is: control or sexual attraction, i'd check it out. My understanding is that, at it's core, is a sexual attraction to children.

That said, anyone who would marry a child (who isn't a child themselves anyway) is someone i'm not holding up as a good person no matter what side they're on. My understanding of child marriage (from a US standpoint) is that it's generally in the early teens and seems to be more about control, about collecting wives to bear children. It doesn't appear to be primarily motivated by sexual attraction but i could be wrong.

agree , look at all the muslims running for office in the USA .
Because it's the same thing, right?

Might as well be crying about the number of women running for office. I'm sure INCEL is crying about it.

This is how flat out stupid you are. You think having a meltdown because your cafeteria has burrito Friday is the same as pedophilia. You're hyperbole to hyperbole

Well none of us our experts, but I think he was referring to how it has been historically.....girls were used as tools of diplomacy....hence the power and prestige part.....to the guy, I'm not sure how you enjoy that.....it just seem really creepy and weird, but so does homosexuality to me....

Forum List

Back