But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

agree , look at all the muslims running for office in the USA .

Trump has proven to the country you can get by with total bullshit, and the RW dregs want their turn. Its a rare opportunity for slimebags to be slimebags and get by with it.

Trump - slimebag uniter !

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .
What in your mind constitutes a real American?

Trump has proven to the country you can get by with total bullshit, and the RW dregs want their turn. Its a rare opportunity for slimebags to be slimebags and get by with it.

Trump - slimebag uniter !

Yup, Obama definitely proved your point.

and i really speculate or guess that the millenials and their kids will be getting what they DESERVE as i leave these earthly premises . -------------- i do say that all the time and you will see it , depending on yer age Bode .

Holy shit. That's hilarious.

Who does he piss off more? The right with his open pedophelia or the left with his open white supremacy?

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .

Haha...see, people don’t even know what / who a “real American” is anymore....that’s how diluted and fucked up things have become here. It wasn’t very long ago that any sane person with a third graders iQ could tell you exactly what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American would have. Sad

Eh, don't sweat it, you left that group a long time ago.

and , i am not crying . i don't worry about it , i just observe and speculate , think and guess as i see current events and speculate on the future Bode .

Last edited:
An excellent question...it's only fair that Pismoe be given a chance to honestly answer it.....Well, Pismoe?

An excellent question...it's only fair that Pismoe be given a chance to honestly answer it.....Well, Pismoe?
Not one that promotes faggotry like Bodey.

Sodomy was a hangable offense in the US at its inception.

Last edited:

Haha...see, people don’t even know what / who a “real American” is anymore....that’s how diluted and fucked up things have become here. It wasn’t very long ago that any sane person with a third graders iQ could tell you exactly what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American would have. Sad
That's true. Then you would have NO problem telling us what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American will have....would you, BrokeLoser?

agree , disagree , un American change is coming and younger people and their kids are going to get it , see it and experience it .

That's true. Then you would have NO problem telling us what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American will have....would you, BrokeLoser?
---------------------------------------------------- the third worlders will tell YOU what to do and how to fit in and conduct yourself Bode .

Forum List

Back