But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

i mean hey , these old skanks were complaining in public before the election . Its just logical that the skanks would be complaining NOW in Court of Law Bode .

country can't survive as America if Americas Justice systen is compromised and i think that its being compromised all to heck . ------------- the USA is changing and is changing in a bad way , imo . Rule of Law by the LAW and not by men OldLady .

now its investgation , as i told OldLady , its up to the powers that be to prosecute 'illary' if they decide to HJoy . Roy Moore was never found guilty of anything in a Court of Law as far as i know HJoy .

where did all the skank women accusers of Roy Moore go HJoy .
See? Anyone who rejects the advances of a 30+ year old man as a teenager is now a "skank" to trumpanzees.
-------------------------------- i think that all these SKANKS are old SKANKS nowadays , are they in Court going after Judge Roy Moore Bode ??
Remember- to the Trumpster- any woman who accuses a Republican of sexual misconduct is a skank.
And they think that any girl who refuses the advance of a Republican is a lezbo.

now its investgation , as i told OldLady , its up to the powers that be to prosecute 'illary' if they decide to HJoy . Roy Moore was never found guilty of anything in a Court of Law as far as i know HJoy .
so Pismo- you have never declared Hillary Clinton guilty of any crimes?
Never?

don't know , probably called her a skank or thick cankled skank but thats about it as far as i recall . But after she lost HER SECOND election [wow] i have not really thought much about ' illary ' Syrius .

where did all the skank women accusers of Roy Moore go HJoy .
See? Anyone who rejects the advances of a 30+ year old man as a teenager is now a "skank" to trumpanzees.
-------------------------------- i think that all these SKANKS are old SKANKS nowadays , are they in Court going after Judge Roy Moore Bode ??
Remember- to the Trumpster- any woman who accuses a Republican of sexual misconduct is a skank.
And they think that any girl who refuses the advance of a Republican is a lezbo.
And none of them are misogynists. None of them are INCEL sympathizers.

Huh? Doesn't INCEL, mean involuntary celibate?

This is America, right? Women here have almost zero standards whatsoever. You can sleep with a girl on the very first date.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/07/millennials-are-ditching-the-first-date-for-the-bedroom/

Many are having sex before even dating.

So..... it's difficult for me to understand who you think is an INCEL in this society.

I take it that you are talking about heterosexuals. Then it must also be true that American men also have "almost zero standards whatsoever", given your assertions that "[y]ou can sleep with a girl on the very first date" and that "[m]any are having sex before even dating." If these totally outrageously misogynistic assertions were to be taken as true, these women would have to be sleeping with men who are quite willing to have sex on the first date, or even before dating. Or is it true that these women only sleep with foreigners?

Men, since the dawn of time, have always had lower standards. Speaking in generalities of course. There is a reason why prostitution is generally women. Men don't need to be paid, to have sex. Again, generally speaking.

Throughout history, the primary reason a man ever gets married, and settles down, and takes responsibility for a family and home.... is because if he didn't, women refused to have sex with him.

Why do you think that for 6,000 years of human history, parents protected their daughters from being alone with men? Because for 6,000 years this was well known. This is why you keep your daughters from men until a man is willing to commit. Because if you don't.... they won't.

And we see this today, except now people are so ignorant, that they don't know why it's happening.

I've talked to men many times that are in relationships, they are sleeping with a girl, they are living with a girl. Why don't you marry her?

"Well why would I do that?"

Now as a Christian I have answers to that question. But these are not Christians.

So why would they? They don't need to get married to have sex, because they are already having sex. They don't need to get married to live with a girl, because they are already living with a girl. They don't need to commit to her, to have her be there, and clean the house, and cook dinner, because they are already cleaning and cooking and being there with him.

So there is no benefit to the man to get married.

I actually saw this first hand. I had a co-worker that met a girl, and in one year he was planning a wedding. I had another co-worker, she was living with a dude for 7 years already. She was freaking out because this guy she's with didn't care. Could not care less about getting married. Didn't want to save money for it. Didn't want to plan for it. Didn't even want to take time off work for it.

She was sitting there asking me, how come this other guy that has only known this women for a year, is completely invested in getting married? Why is he planning for it, saving money for it, preparing to rent an apartment, and the honeymoon? Why is her guy that she's been with for 7 year, completely uninterested?

It's real simple. The guy that is getting married, his girl told him no. No, she's not living with him until they are married. No she is not sleeping with him, until they are married. No, they are not doing any of that, until they are married.

Guess what? He's really into getting married, and being committed. Shocked!

This is the real answer to all you feminists. The reason there are no good guys, is because you don't require them to be good. You sleep around with them, and live with them, and do whatever you want with them, and as a result they don't have to, and won't, man up.

Feminism has directly created an entire generation of bad men, by being moral-less women. It's just a fact. And you can scream and yell at me, but I'm just telling you what the facts are.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? All girls in my day learned that one at their mama's knee. In the "pasture," however, the pressure to be milked is pretty strong.

It's pretty dehumanizing and disgusting to refer to human beings as barn animals, isn't it? Pieces of meat? The other saying that I always have found highly offensive is the reference to women as "goods" that may be "damaged." Society's idea of offering women's sexuality as a bribe insults everyone involved. It is an insult to human dignity. And given the failure of many people to distinguish between love and lust, it might cause a woman to rush into marriage and then, after marriage, discover that the guy she married is not a "keeper." By then, it may be too late to bail out of the relationship because there is a child.

It's not true that men have to be coerced into marriage, implying that they don't have any emotional investment in their relationships. People today get married because they want to. I had two housemates who lived together for years without getting married. Then one day they called to ask me to come to the courthouse as they were going to do the deed in the morning. They had decided that it was time to have kids. Lots of people get married after sleeping together. Both men and women have emotions. We are not robots. There are plenty of wedding photos and videos showing that the groom is as smilingly happy as the bride is, regardless of their sexual history.

I pretty sure that you grasped the point of his comment wasn't that people are animals, or that women are cows. I think you knew that.

Little free unsolicited hint on living a good and happy life. Don't go round trying to find everything you can to be offended by.

The fact is, if you look for offense, you can find it. If you spend your life looking for things to be upset about, you'll be upset and miserable until the day you die.

If that's what you want to do, you can do that, but you are only hurting yourself.

The point of the message was, why would you buy a cow, if you can get the milk for free? You wouldn't. There was nothing more deep or sinister in his comment than that.

And fact is, it's true. If you can get a women to sleep with you, live with you, fix dinner for you, and you don't have to pay the price of getting married, why would you get married?

I've actually met guys that went from one view point to the other. I knew a guy that met a girl, and was actually interested in getting married. The girl actually was the one that didn't want to. She wanted to live together before married. So they did. 3 years later, that same guy was rejecting the idea of getting married because...... why? The girl was now beside herself, why did he want to get married before, and now he doesn't?

Because he realized that he could have the girl, and not commit to her. Why would he want to pay the price, after he's already got the merchandise?

Society's idea of offering women's sexuality as a bribe insults everyone involved

No, Society didn't come up with this. This has been human nature for the last six thousand years.
"Society", as if biology is the intention of society, didn't come up with this. Before there even was a "society", men and women operated this way, because it's how the genders functions. Men have always been men, and women have always been women. Before "society" existed, parents protected their daughters from being around men before they were pledged in marriage, because they understood that a man can sleep with a women, and use her like a toy, and then ditch her..... unless he was forced to commit in marriage, before she would allow him to sleep with her.

I had a roommate who is from Bangladesh. He was waiting for his wife to come here from there, and was rooming with me until that happened. He talked about all the things he had to do to get to marry his wife. First, he had to have a degree. Then he had to have a job. Then he had to have a enough money to take her parents out to dinner (like 20 some people), and have his parents meet her parents. Her parents called around, to his job, to his family in the US, and even the university to verify his degree.

He met all of their requirements. Why? Because she wouldn't let him even touch her hand, until they were married, and he had to prove himself to get to marry her.

Because she had standards, he met those standards. By the way, she is now with him, and they have their own apartment.

Let me ask you something.... do you think he would have done all that, if he could have gotten her without having to do it? No. How do I know this? Look at America. We used to be that way. You used to not give your daughters away, until a guy proved himself. No, because of modern Feminism, guys don't even have to prove they wake up in the morning.

Now you can get offended, and say that's dehumanizing, but the fact remains that this is real life. This is how it works. If someone handed you a bran new car for free, and then threes years later, ask you to pay full price for it, would you do it?

No. You would not. If you were willing to pay full price for the car, would have bought it when you got it. Now 3 years later, being asked to pay full price, no, if you are going to pay full price, you'll buy a new car, not one you have already been driving 3 years.

You can reject that.... but it doesn't change the reality, which is what those analogies are for.

And given the failure of many people to distinguish between love and lust, it might cause a woman to rush into marriage and then, after marriage, discover that the guy she married is not a "keeper." By then, it may be too late to bail out of the relationship because there is a child.

First off, you don't 'rush' for marriage. If the guy does not pursue marriage, you don't rush for it at all. Bad idea. If the guy does not move towards marriage, you ditch him.

Second, you don't have to have kids. I have relatives that have been married 15 years, and have no kids. Still have a wonderful marriage. This is no 'magic' thing that happens in marriage, that you have to have kids.

Third, the irony of this is, the requirement of marriage, is itself a filter for non-keepers, and non-love. It filters out people are only lusting.

If you say to a guy that you are not going to sleep with him until after next year when you get married to each other, and he refuses to wait.... that's lust. He doesn't love you. Or if he says, ok let's get married tomorrow, or next week.... that's not love. That's lust. Clearly marriage doesn't mean anything to him, and he's just doing it to screw you.

Marriage is one of the fundamental ways to filter out garbage guys. Is it perfect? Of course not. There is no perfect system in the world. But your system sucks. Failure right of relationships that are shack-up only, where you just live together with any guy without any commitment at all.... failure rate is up near 90%.

It's not true that men have to be coerced into marriage, implying that they don't have any emotional investment in their relationships.

Men are not women. They are not nearly as emotionally invested as women are. I knew a couple, and the guy literally found a new girlfriend, while still living with the old girlfriend. He just brought her home, and they started sleeping together. The old girl was sleeping on the couch. She ended up having 3 years of counseling to get over it. He.... was fine.

If a man does not promise anything in marriage, he can move on with much less emotional baggage. You can scream about that, say it's sexist, but the fact is men are not like women.

I had two housemates who lived together for years without getting married. Then one day they called to ask me to come to the courthouse as they were going to do the deed in the morning. They had decided that it was time to have kids. Lots of people get married after sleeping together. Both men and women have emotions. We are not robots. There are plenty of wedding photos and videos showing that the groom is as smilingly happy as the bride is, regardless of their sexual history.

Chances of divorce are more than double, if you have been sleeping around before marriage. The last research I read, showed that people who were virgins on their wedding night, had the lowest chances of divorce at around 10%. People who screwed around, the chance of divorce was up near 50%.

Forum List

Back