Busted: Transgender Ideology

Mentally ill should be put in a hospital and treated for their illness, not encouraged to live in their warped fantasy.

I disagree. PoliticalChic's personality disorder (Narcissistic P. D.) does not pose a threat to anyone and does not meet the standard of a danger to themselves or others. Thus I will defend her to 'speak out' on this forum, not matter how warped I find her to be; she does not deserve to be incarcerated. Laughed at and dismissed as a hack is both necessary and sufficient, IMHO.

"Laughed at and dismissed as a hack is both necessary and sufficient, IMHO."

But never refuted.

And, you certainly have reason to be humble.

Well, here you go:

Pressure mounts to curtail surgery on intersex children

Mentally ill should be put in a hospital and treated for their illness, not encouraged to live in their warped fantasy.

If they should be put into a hospital should depend on if they are a danger to themselves or anyone else.

So if a transgender person wants to use the girls room and can pass it off fine no one knows but him. Now if they can't pass it off and are told to use the men's room by a private businesses and it causes him to lash out at people or go home and kill themselves then yes they should be hospitalized.

"41 percent of those identifying as “transgender” or gender nonconforming who have attempted suicide, compared with 4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population who report a lifetime suicide attempt. It is also higher than the 10-20 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual adults who report ever attempting suicide. These data come from a study by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and UCLA’s Williams Institute, which analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey. More than a dozen other studies since 2001 have found similar results for alarmingly high rates of suicide for transgender individuals"

Chelsea Manning and transgender suicide rates

I disagree. PoliticalChic's personality disorder (Narcissistic P. D.) does not pose a threat to anyone and does not meet the standard of a danger to themselves or others. Thus I will defend her to 'speak out' on this forum, not matter how warped I find her to be; she does not deserve to be incarcerated. Laughed at and dismissed as a hack is both necessary and sufficient, IMHO.

But never refuted.

Well, here you go:

intersex and transexuals are two different things. Thanks for the irrelevant link, though!

1. Strange things are happening.
Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

I'll share that interview with the doctor shortly.

I thank God i quit working at that libtard prison. It was ran by uber libtard shit stains and every year, during our "re-brainwashing", we had to undergo hours upon hours of that transgender bullshit! Each year there was more "types" discovered. I was so sick of that crap!

But never refuted.

Well, here you go:

intersex and transexuals are two different things. Thanks for the irrelevant link, though!

Try reading the link with an open mind, your comment is simply and effort to confirm your bigotry for what can be a real life problems for parents and their kids. The psychological harm done in the name of some supposed morality is in fact evil.

But never refuted.

Well, here you go:

Try reading the link with an open mind, your comment is simply and effort to confirm your bigotry for what can be a real life problems for parents and their kids. The psychological harm done in the name of some supposed morality is in fact evil.
With an open mind? You mean trying to correlate irrelevancy? Lol ok

6. "The transition-affirming view holds that children who “consistently and persistently insist” that they are not the gender associated with their biological sex are innately transgender.

The transition-affirming protocol tells parents to treat their children as the gender they desire, and to place them on puberty blockers around age 11 or 12 if they are gender dysphoric.

If by age 16, the children still insist that they are trapped in the wrong body, they are placed on cross-sex hormones, and biological girls may obtain a double mastectomy.

So-called “bottom surgeries,” or genital reassignment surgeries, are not recommended before age 18, though some surgeons have recently argued against this restriction.

The transition-affirming approach has been embraced by public institutions in media, education, and our legal system, and is now recommended by most national medical organizations.

(The fact that in normal life and in psychiatry, anyone who “consistently and persistently insists” on anything else contrary to physical reality is considered either confused or delusional is conveniently ignored.)"

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

"...confused or delusional..."....i.e., Liberal

Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

The American College of Pediatricians is an arm of the rightwing propaganda machine, IOW, a partisan political organization,

not a medical group.

7. "The scientific research and facts tell a different story [from the propaganda that the Liberals advance]:

Here are some of those basic facts.

1. Twin studies prove no one is born “trapped in the body of the wrong sex.”

2. Gender identity is malleable, especially in young children.

Even the American Psychological Association’s Handbook of Sexuality and Psychology admits that prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of pre-pubertal children who were distressed by their biological sex eventually outgrew that distress. The vast majority came to accept their biological sex by late adolescence...

3. Puberty blockers for gender dysphoria have not been proven safe.

4. There are no cases in the scientific literature of gender-dysphoric children discontinuing blockers.

Most, if not all, children on puberty blockers go on to take cross-sex hormones (estrogen for biological boys, testosterone for biological girls).

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.

6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.

7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.

Advocates of the transition-affirming protocol allege that suicide is the direct and inevitable consequence of withholding social affirmation and biological alterations from a gender-dysphoric child.

8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.

Adults who undergo sex reassignment—even in Sweden, which is among the most LGBT-affirming countries—have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population." I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

8. Liberals/Leftists "...are using the myth that people are born transgender to justify engaging in massive, uncontrolled, and unconsented experimentation on children who have a psychological condition that would otherwise resolve after puberty in the vast majority of cases.

Today’s institutions that promote transition affirmation are pushing children to impersonate the opposite sex, sending many of them down the path of puberty blockers, sterilization, the removal of healthy body parts, and untold psychological damage.

These harms constitute nothing less than institutionalized child abuse.
Sound ethics demand an immediate end to the use of pubertal suppression, cross-sex hormones, and sex reassignment surgeries in children and adolescents, as well as an end to promoting gender ideology via school curricula and legislative policies." I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

In so very many ways, the Left shows a willingness to destroy lives, society and western civilization and anything that stands in its way to power.

It's another liberal driven "feelings" thing
The gender questioner does not feel content in life so rather than take personal responsibility it must be some outside force such as he would really be better off by being she. Avoidance issues are common with mental and emotional addledness as well as addictions

3. Why?

Bigotry and an appeal to authority aptly describes this hateful thread.

nope, truth and honesty.

here is what a transgender person thinks of child transitioning

What an excellent vid, bitter!

It is exactly the way I see it....Liberal parents...as the vid says....'pimping out' their children for advancing their status in the cult.

Pretending that their four year old is in the wrong body....and allowing drugs, and 'therapy,' and surgery......

Child abuse.

There is a medical analogy, too...

"Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse."
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy-Topic Overview - WebMD

how fking white of you!

3. Why?

Bigotry and an appeal to authority aptly describes this hateful thread.

what one says when one can't handle the truth.

she makes a lot of sense....is that why you think she is nuts?

9.The discussion with this member of from the American College of Pediatricians begins at 1:20 of the video

"...transgender ideology is not rooted in reality.....sex is hard wired from before birth, and it cannot change..."

"....these [transgender ideology] lies have children's normal development interrupted....essentially castrates them chemically, followed by surgical mutilation....."

"....children....engage in magical thinking....they don't know the difference between fantasy and reality..."

Sounds very much like Liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back