Busted: Transgender Ideology

1. Strange things are happening.
Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

I'll share that interview with the doctor shortly.

Bigotry and an appeal to authority aptly describes this hateful thread.

Well, she is a conservative.

And, you are a dunce.

Now both of us have been identified correctly.....true?

Get some new material, you are getting even more boring.

"Recently, during a radio show on which I appeared as a guest, a caller posed a question I frequently get asked: “Do the administration of cross-gender hormones and genital surgery change a boy into a girl or a girl into a boy?”

The answer is simple: biologically, not at all.

Underneath all the cosmetic procedures, vocal training, and hair growth or hair removal lies a physical reality. Biologically, the person has not changed from a man into a woman or vice versa."
My 'Sex Change' Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One's Sex Will Always Fail.

"A 2004 U.K. Guardian article, “Sex Changes Not Effective,” points out: “While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there’s still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatized—often to the point of committing suicide.”

Too many post-surgical patients contact me to report they deeply regret the gender change surgery and that the false hope of surgical outcomes was a factor. For children, the focus on encouraging, assisting, and affirming them toward changing genders at earlier and earlier ages, with no research showing the outcomes, may lead to more suicides."

"A 2004 U.K. Guardian article, “Sex Changes Not Effective,” points out: “While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there’s still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatized—often to the point of committing suicide.”

Too many post-surgical patients contact me to report they deeply regret the gender change surgery and that the false hope of surgical outcomes was a factor. For children, the focus on encouraging, assisting, and affirming them toward changing genders at earlier and earlier ages, with no research showing the outcomes, may lead to more suicides."
All it is is political

All it is is political

We can go even further.....the raison d'être for Leftism is the destruction of every tradition, attitude and value of Western Civilization.

Used to be referred to in this way:
ni·hil·ism
ˈnīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm/
noun
noun: nihilism
  1. the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless. Google

As the saying goes, Liberalism is about feeling, rather than knowing.

No surprise, yet another Liberal idea proves a failure.

"Sex reassignment...dissenters are now coming forward to expose just how harmful gender transition and reassignment are....

.....world-renowned genital reconstructive surgeon Miroslav Djordjevic said his clinics are experiencing an increase in “reversal” surgeries for those who want their genitalia back. These people express crippling levels of depression and, in some instances, suicidal thoughts.

....approximately 80 percent of gender dysphoric children grow comfortable in their bodies and no longer experience dysphoria, and conclude that there is “little evidence that puberty suppression is reversible, safe, or effective for treating gender dysphoria.”

Thus, scientific evidence suggests that hormone-induced puberty suppression is harmful and even abusive."
The Ugly Truth About Sex Reassignment the Transgender Lobby Doesn't Want You to Know

1. Strange things are happening.
Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

I'll share that interview with the doctor shortly.

July 20,1822 Gregor Mendel born (d 1/6/1884)

That sound you hear is Mendel spinning in his grave, as the science he advanced has now been reversed by the Democrats.

Forum List

Back