BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

Some people just love listening to themselves speak. Those who do, double post so they can hear themselves over and over again!

LMAO!

WOW, did you happen to miss the fact that meister did just that and so did daveman?? LOL
BTW I can't HEAR what is written on these boards, can you?? I don't read aloud and don't have to, do you?? LOL

man up?? Coming from the hack who doesn't have the integrity to respond to a post in it's entirety let alone the content within as he trolls in to attack that's hilarious.

Oh, the irony :lol:

and you define irony perfectly. You chime in to attack me personally by implying that I do what I am calling out dave for doing ( when i don't) even as you engage in the very tactics I described. GJ troll.

Your a fucking liar, too. You do exactly that ya blind buffoon.

Last edited:
How typically dishonest, you edit out the portions that you can't spin. Thanks for proving that you are just as worthless as the rest of the trolls who avoid and ingore content that they can't spin.

and you define irony perfectly. You chime in to attack me personally by implying that I do what I am calling out dave for doing ( when i don't) even as you engage in the very tactics I described. GJ troll.

Thanks for trolling and once again proving to all how much of a dishonest hack you are based on how you can only attack in the typical rightwing hit and run style.

You be sure to let me know when you can put more than two setnences together that actually are on topic and then we can talk until then you will remain nothing but a trolling hack. LOL

How typically dishonest, you edit out the portions that you can't spin. Thanks for proving that you are just as worthless as the rest of the trolls who avoid and ingore content that they can't spin.
It's amusing that you think your content is worth responding to. :lol:

To those concered with the facts it is, but then as explained you are nothing but a trolling hack who isn't interested in the facts. So go ahead and continue trolling and showin just how worhtless you truly are. LOL
How many times do I have to tell you? Disagreeing with you is not trolling.

Look, I know you think you deserve to have your ass kissed all the time. But what you think you deserve and what you get are two different things. The sooner you come to grips with the dichotomy, the sooner you can become a contributing member of society.

But you'll probably just keep pouting and stamping your feet and insisting we all agree with you.

man up?? Coming from the hack who doesn't have the integrity to respond to a post in it's entirety let alone the content within as he trolls in to attack that's hilarious.

One more time, with feeling: Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Man up. :lol:

one more time with feeling: in order for your comments to qualify as an actual disagreement then you would have to present something valid, which you have failed to do.

In the end you chimed in to attack positng spin and nothing valid as you avoid the topic and therefore you are a troll.
Does it make you angry when people don't bow down and accept your every pronouncement?

Good! :lol:

Some people just love listening to themselves speak. Those who do, double post so they can hear themselves over and over again!

LMAO!

WOW, did you happen to miss the fact that meister did just that and so did daveman?? LOL
BTW I can't HEAR what is written on these boards, can you?? I don't read aloud and don't have to, do you?? LOL
I didn't double post.

Thanks for trolling and once again proving to all how much of a dishonest hack you are based on how you can only attack in the typical rightwing hit and run style.

You be sure to let me know when you can put more than two setnences together that actually are on topic and then we can talk until then you will remain nothing but a trolling hack. LOL

Just thought I would expound on the obvious with your tactics, smitty. You don't deserve the time of day with the way you post. Don't expect anything better from me with your trolling posts. You are one of the lowest forms (if not the lowest form) on this board.

Yeah, hack!...And you let us know when you have the ability to actually spell "SENTENCE" before accusing someone of not being able to put two "SENTENCES" together!...And ya' might want to learn what comma's are all about!

It's amusing that you think your content is worth responding to. :lol:

To those concered with the facts it is, but then as explained you are nothing but a trolling hack who isn't interested in the facts. So go ahead and continue trolling and showin just how worhtless you truly are. LOL

Look, I know you think you deserve to have your ass kissed all the time. But what you think you deserve and what you get are two different things. The sooner you come to grips with the dichotomy, the sooner you can become a contributing member of society.

But you'll probably just keep pouting and stamping your feet and insisting we all agree with you.

When you present a valid and on topic coherent argument that is counter to the one that i presented you be sure to let me know until then all you are doing is trolling. Haw many times does that have to be explained to you, TROLL?

One more time, with feeling: Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Man up. :lol:

one more time with feeling: in order for your comments to qualify as an actual disagreement then you would have to present something valid, which you have failed to do.

In the end you chimed in to attack positng spin and nothing valid as you avoid the topic and therefore you are a troll.
Does it make you angry when people don't bow down and accept your every pronouncement?

Nope, I just try to hold the right to same standards that they hold others to even as they refuse to apply those standards to themselves.

If you don't want to get called out for trolling because you chimed in attacking while posting nothing of consequence then try harder and post something valid for a change.

Nope, I just try to hold the right to same standards that they hold others to even as they refuse to apply those standards to themselves.

If you don't want to get called out for trolling because you chimed in attacking while posting nothing of consequence then try harder and post something valid for a change.
Haven't you figured it out yet, that NOBODY on either side of the aisle gives a shit who YOU claim to call out?

Seriously, it doesn't matter to you if somebody posts anything valid. You'll just spin and deflect as you always do, and ALWAYS HAVE. Christ man, you've been going around for a week and a half spouting on the same three threads the same damn crap over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.....You're laughable, hack!....There is something seriously wrong in that lil' brain of yours......I'm beginning to feel that you have an abject fear of feeling inferior.

Just thought I would expound on the obvious with your tactics, smitty. You don't deserve the time of day with the way you post. Don't expect anything better from me with your trolling posts. You are one of the lowest forms (if not the lowest form) on this board.

Yeah, troll in and attack the messenger who has owned you in the past. Come on hack admit the real reason that you choose to attack me and avoid the debate. LOL

Yeah, hack!...And you let us know when you have the ability to actually spell "SENTENCE" before accusing someone of not being able to put two "SENTENCES" together!...And ya' might want to learn what comma's are all about!

LOL It's takes someone really sad and desperate to attack someone over a typo. GJ troll. LOL

thanks for trolling and once again proving to all how much of a dishonest hack you are based on how you can only attack in the typical rightwing hit and run style.

You be sure to let me know when you can put more than two setnences together that actually are on topic and then we can talk until then you will remain nothing but a trolling hack. Lol
yeah, hack!...and you let us know when you have the ability to actually spell "sentence" before accusing someone of not being able to put two "sentences" together!...and ya' might want to learn what comma's are all about!

lol it's takes someone really sad and desperate to attack someone over a typo. Gj troll. Lol
spell check, idiot!

Lmao!

Circular, circular, circular, circular, circular!.......Seriously, he just can't seem to figure it out!

What a fucking tool!

But hey, lil' man entertains the shit outta me!

When you present a valid and on topic coherent argument that is counter to the one that i presented you be sure to let me know until then all you are doing is trolling. Haw many times does that have to be explained to you, TROLL?
Oooh! Capslock! You wound me, sir!

:rofl:

Thing is, Skippy, I don't much give a shit what you say. I'm having fun laughing at you, and believe me, you don't disappoint. :lol:

Yeah, troll in and attack the messenger who has owned you in the past. Come on hack admit the real reason that you choose to attack me and avoid the debate. LOL

Yeah, Meister!
smoove7wy.jpg

Haven't you figured it out yet, that NOBODY on either side of the aisle gives a shit who YOU claim to call out?

Seriously, it doesn't matter to you if somebody posts anything valid. You'll just spin and deflect as you always do, and ALWAYS HAVE. Christ man, you've been going around for a week and a half spouting on the same three threads the same damn crap over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.....You're laughable, hack!....There is something seriously wrong in that lil' brain of yours......I'm beginning to feel that you have an abject fear of feeling inferior.

aww trying to attack the messenger again. How typical stalker. LOL

BTW you brought up msnbc the other day and their improper use of that footage and what did I do?? Even though it was offtopic I stated it was wrong of them to do so and was critical of msnbc even as it was wrong of breitbart to only show the portions of sherrod's speech that he thought he could spin.
I didn't deflect, so despite your desperate need to tear me down as you stalk me across the board and from thread to thread, the fact is that I am far more honest than you could ever be.

Forum List

Back