BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

WOW can you prove that they were ALL plants?? logic would conclude that since they are at tea party events that they are in fact members however, the burden of proof lies with you if you are actually trying to claim that ALL of the examples of racism at tea party events were plants.
The sad thing is NOW you admit that they were there and part of it but NOW and despite the fact that you have NO proof you are trying to claim that they were ALL plants. LOL
So let's see you put up or shut up. However, you and I both know based on your history that you won't/can't put up but that won't stop you from talking.
Of course they were there. But you can't provide proof that they were members of the party. YOU are the one making the claim, so prove it!

Fact is, the leader of a fringe group claiming to be part of the party authored an incredibly stupid and racist letter. The legitimate party immediaitely denounced him so, your points are a bunch of BS.

So despite the fact that you have NO proof to back up your claims, you are claiming that ALL of those examples of racism at the tea party events were ALL plants and then you are demanding that I prove your claim wrong when you can't prove it to be correct?? LOL now that is hilarious.
That would be like me asking you to go back and prove that ALL the "terrorist sympathizers" at anti war rallies were plants of the right. There is NO evidence to support such a ludicrous idea that I, as an honest person, would never even attempt to make such a claim.
As for your leader of a fringe group, he and his tea party express sponsored many events and was a part of your legitimate party until after he wrote that letter.
Show me where I said they were all plants.
Show me where I said there were no racists at the events.
Provide proof they were members of the party.
Answer these questions!

You are the one claiming it's a racist party. Prove it!......Quite funny that when a leader exposed his racism, the party booted him. That is exactly what you are saying they should do, and they did. So, what the fucking are you bitching about?

Now, you are fully proving that you are guided by the Soros and Lakoff way of conducting yourself in debate. The following is from Lakoff's book.

"Never answer a question framed from your opponents point of view....this may make you feel uncomfortable, since normal discourse styles require you to answer questions posed. That is a trap!"

Yeah, you are a progressive to the core!

LMAO!

No one's saying they're not there, you idiot.

We're saying there aren't as many as you want to pretend. Furthermore, race-based criticism of the Tea Parties is mostly mindless knee-jerk.

And yet that is the postion that the right and tea party supportrers tried to initially make, now that they are being laughed at for being so ingorant as to make such a claim they are trying to change the argument. Kind of like the name "teabagger" they wore it proudly until they realized how iognorant they were for doing so, only then did they object to it being used. LOL

How many have I said were racist?? Can you give me a number?? How about a percentage that I gave that shows exactly HOW many I "want to pretend" exist within the tea party?? Face it you have nothing so youi make baseless accusations that you know you can't support.

Again...who said it doesn't exist?

Have you been in a coma?? Seriously, are you actually trying to argue that right wingers on this board and elsewhere never tried to argue that racism was not part of the tea party??

You got some here in this post. Predictably, you will say they are not on topic. :lol:

Finally, and yet when push comes to shove and you stay on topic you really don't have a lot to say.

Last edited:
I can't find any proof any on the left said something to the terrorist supporters at their rallies. Can you?

My guess is that you can't find any proof that they didn't either so why assume that they didn't?

I guess you happened to miss the folks saying that the Tea Parties' sole motive is hatred of the black man in the Oval Office.

I am not talking about a few folks and are you actually going to address what was written or are you going to conintue to avoid and make lame excuses that do nothing to excuse the actions i described??

yeah, that has to be it. It can't be that you don't think your own logic should be applied to you. No way.

Imagine that, more avoidance as you try to make claims about ME that you can't support. How typically dishonest of YOU.

It doesn't matter what I say, you'll still call it trolling. :lol:

Because all you do is spin as you avoid the actual contents of my posts. That is trolling.

I can't find any proof any on the left said something to the terrorist supporters at their rallies. Can you?

My guess is that you can't find any proof that they didn't either so why assume that they didn't?

I guess you happened to miss the folks saying that the Tea Parties' sole motive is hatred of the black man in the Oval Office.

I am not talking about a few folks and are you actually going to address what was written or are you going to conintue to avoid and make lame excuses that do nothing to excuse the actions i described??

yeah, that has to be it. It can't be that you don't think your own logic should be applied to you. No way.

Imagine that, more avoidance as you try to make claims about ME that you can't support. How typically dishonest of YOU.

It doesn't matter what I say, you'll still call it trolling. :lol:

Because all you do is spin as you avoid the actual contents of my posts. That is trolling.
Oh, now that is just too fucking rich.

You FULLY avoided the actual content of MY posts, and tried to claim that I stated, (A) That ALL the racist signs in the crowd were plants, even though I never said it! (B) That I stated there were no raqcists at the event, even though I never said it!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You clearly used trollish behavior pertaining to me, but then you accuse somebody else of being a troll for supposedly using the same tactic as you.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you, seriously!

Funny, but i've been dealing with you for a couple o' years now. Never did I see you demand that the dem's remove Byrd. You're a fuckin' hypocrite to the core, Dr.

And i'll ask again, do you have proof that they are members?

Provide the proof. Otherwise, all you are doing is assuming. Assumptions carry about as much weight as the turd my dog laid out on the lawn this morning. That turd was summarily tossed in the trash where it belonged. Just the same as your lame assumptions should be.

It's really getting to be quite funny that as the Tea Party movement continues to gain strength, and Obama continues to fail on so many levels, all you people have is the race card. And we can fully expect that you people will play that card as often as possible in a lame attempt to cover for Obama's abject ineptness.

It truly is laughable, yet sad at the same time.

way to go troll, try to change the subject as you might but I am not taking the bait about bird.

YOU made the assumption (see your own post) that they are not part of the tea party when they were at tea party events so the burden of proof is on YOU. Prove that ALL of the examples that have ever been posted about racism at tea party events were ALL plants.

You can't prove your argument but that won't stop you from spinning and making a claim that you can't prove.

BTW, how do I qualify as a "progressive"?
I never said they were all plants. I never said there weren't any racists. I asked YOU to provide proof they are part of the party. Provide proof they weren't plants. Provide proof the Party is a racist organization.

BTW, progressives employ the tactics you so blatantly use. It's right out of the Soros playbook. It's only too fucking obvious.

Now, provide that proof!....Your spin and deflection is growing tiring.

By asking me to prove something that I never said you are in escence claiming that they are not members and are plants. Now where is your proof that they are not members and are plants? You made the argument that they were no prove it.

Furthermore, I never said the tea party as a whole is a racist organization and this is just more of your usual LYING through your teeth as you accusing me of saying something I never said and attacking me for it.

way to go troll, try to change the subject as you might but I am not taking the bait about bird.

YOU made the assumption (see your own post) that they are not part of the tea party when they were at tea party events so the burden of proof is on YOU. Prove that ALL of the examples that have ever been posted about racism at tea party events were ALL plants.

You can't prove your argument but that won't stop you from spinning and making a claim that you can't prove.

BTW, how do I qualify as a "progressive"?
I never said they were all plants. I never said there weren't any racists. I asked YOU to provide proof they are part of the party. Provide proof they weren't plants. Provide proof the Party is a racist organization.

BTW, progressives employ the tactics you so blatantly use. It's right out of the Soros playbook. It's only too fucking obvious.

By asking me to prove something that I never said you are in escence claiming that they are not members and are plants. Now where is your proof that they are not members and are plants? You made the argument that they were no prove it.

Furthermore, I never said the tea party as a whole is a racist organization and this is just more of your usual LYING through your teeth as you accusing me of saying something I never said and attacking me for it.
YOU are claiming that I said they were all plants......Prove it!

YOU are claimimg that I said there were no racists....Prove it!

YOU are the one claiming that those racists holding signs are members of the party..Do you have concrete evidence?....Prove it!

Quit trolling, and prove your accusations!

And, just what the fuck does the Tea Party movement have to do with the subject of this thread?......Did you just bring the Tea Party into it to cover for Obama and his administrations fuck up regarding Sherrod?...... Yet another fuck up and damage control moment, in a looooooooong line of of fuck ups and damage control moments for this inept president and equally inept administration.

Last edited:

YOU are claiming that I said they were all plants......Prove it!

YOU are claimimg that I said there were no racists....Prove it!

YOU are the one claiming that those racists holding signs are members of the party..Do you have concrete evidence?....Prove it!

Quit trolling, and prove your accusations!

And, just what the fuck does the Tea Party movement have to do with the subject of this thread?......Did you just bring the Tea Party into it to cover for Obama and his administrations fuck up regarding Sherrod?...... Yet another fuck up and damage control moment, in a looooooooong line of of fuck ups and damage control moments for this inept president and equally inept administration.

You are the one that trolled in here to attack me, and despite that you are trying to call me a troll when I am debating the topic as you try to change it and demand for me to prove claims I never made.

Please learn to read, a while back someone claimed that they were plants so I asked them to prove that they were ALL plants and then you chimed in and asked me to prove something I never claimed. Please do learn to keep up.

BTW I don't believe I was the one that brought the tea party into it. Did you read the OP?

Last edited:
Face it you have nothing so youi make baseless accusations that you know you can't support.
Sorry. Didn't know you had the franchise on that. :lol:

How typically dishonest, you edit out the portions that you can't spin. Thanks for proving that you are just as worthless as the rest of the trolls who avoid and ingore content that they can't spin.
It's amusing that you think your content is worth responding to. :lol:

How typically dishonest, you edit out the portions that you can't spin. Thanks for proving that you are just as worthless as the rest of the trolls who avoid and ingore content that they can't spin.

Oh, the irony :lol:

and you define irony perfectly. You chime in to attack me personally by implying that I do what I am calling out dave for doing ( when i don't) even as you engage in the very tactics I described. GJ troll.

Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Man up. :lol:

man up?? Coming from the hack who doesn't have the integrity to respond to a post in it's entirety let alone the content within as he trolls in to attack that's hilarious.

Oh, the irony :lol:

and you define irony perfectly. You chime in to attack me personally by implying that I do what I am calling out dave for doing ( when i don't) even as you engage in the very tactics I described. GJ troll.

It's amusing that you think your content is worth responding to. :lol:

To those concered with the facts it is, but then as explained you are nothing but a trolling hack who isn't interested in the facts. So go ahead and continue trolling and showin just how worhtless you truly are. LOL

Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Man up. :lol:

man up?? Coming from the hack who doesn't have the integrity to respond to a post in it's entirety let alone the content within as he trolls in to attack that's hilarious.

One more time, with feeling: Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Man up. :lol:

one more time with feeling: in order for your comments to qualify as an actual disagreement then you would have to present something valid, which you have failed to do.

In the end you chimed in to attack positng spin and nothing valid as you avoid the topic and therefore you are a troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back