Bush Won't Accept Iraq War Timetable

Read it and weep asshole

According to a poll, 61% 58% i (3/23-25, 2007).
61% 28% (3/3-11, 2007). 56% (38%); (3/25-27, 2007). (54%) (3/25-27, 2007).57% 59% (35%); (2/5-7, 2007).
A Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll show 69% (18%) 52% of 69%88% (3/27-28, 2007). 17% (4/18-22, 2007). (45%) 70% 85% , 71% . (FOX News/Opinion Dynamics, 4/17-18, 2007).
50% 27% (4/5-9, 2007). BLAH BLAH BLAH!
http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...YyNDA2ZThlMTg=

So am I supposed to believe your polls?

They did not ask me what I thought.

Neilson Tv Ratings use to send me money to fill out their surveys. They stopped because I told the truth. Monday - watched nothing on tv, Tuesday - watched nothing on tv, Wednesday - watched nothing on tv, Thursday - watched nothing on tv, Friday - watched nothing on tv, Saturday - watched movie on tape, Sunday - watched nothing on tv.

So am I supposed to believe your polls?

They did not ask me what I thought.

Neilson Tv Ratings use to send me money to fill out their surveys. They stopped because I told the truth. Monday - watched nothing on tv, Tuesday - watched nothing on tv, Wednesday - watched nothing on tv, Thursday - watched nothing on tv, Friday - watched nothing on tv, Saturday - watched movie on tape, Sunday - watched nothing on tv.

Since when do facts mean anything to you?

Read it and weep asshole

According to a recent USA Today/Gallup poll, 61% of Americans oppose “denying the funding needed to send any additional U.S. troops to Iraq,” and opposition is up from 58% in February. (3/23-25, 2007).

A Bloomberg poll reveals 61% of Americans believe withholding funding for the war is a bad idea, while only 28% believe it is a good idea (3/3-11, 2007).
A recent Public Opinion Strategies (POS) poll found that 56% of registered voters favor fully funding the war in Iraq, with more voters strongly favoring funding (40%) than totally opposing it (38%); (3/25-27, 2007).
POS found also that a majority of voters (54%) oppose the Democrats imposing a reduction in troops below the level military commanders requested (3/25-27, 2007).
A separate POS poll finds 57% of voters support staying in Iraq until the job is finished and “the Iraqi government can maintain control and provide security for its people.” And 59% of voters say pulling out of Iraq immediately would do more to harm America’s reputation in the world than staying until order is restored (35%); (2/5-7, 2007).
A Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll show 69% of American voters trust military commanders more than members of Congress (18%) to decide when United States troops should leave Iraq. This includes 52% of Democrats, 69% of Independents and 88% of Republicans (3/27-28, 2007).
According to a recent Pew Research survey, only 17% of Americans want an immediate withdrawal of troops (4/18-22, 2007). That same poll found a plurality of adults (45%) believe a terrorist attack against the United States is more likely if we withdraw our troops from Iraq while the “country remains unstable”
Should a date for withdrawal be set, 70% of American believe it is likely that “insurgents will increase their attacks in Iraq” starting on that day. This is supported by 85% of Republicans, 71% of Independents and 60% of Democrats. (FOX News/Opinion Dynamics, 4/17-18, 2007).
An LA Times/Bloomberg polls reveals that 50% of Americans say setting a timetable for withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq “hurts” the troops, while only 27% believe it “helps” the troops (4/5-9, 2007).
http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...YyNDA2ZThlMTg=

What's even sadder, asshole, is that President Bush will be the one denying the funding for the troops when he vetoes the bill. Being the dry drunk that he is, Bush is unable to see beyond his own irrational, grandiose desires. Thus he will not tolerate any attempt to reign in his excesses by Congressional Democrats who are, less aggressively than they should be, trying to do what a MAJORITY of Americans want , and get our troops home where they belong.

<blockquote><b>WASHINGTON (CNN) </b>-- Nearly six in ten Americans want to see U.S. troops leave Iraq either immediately or within a year, and more would rather have Congress running U.S. policy in the conflict than President Bush, according to a CNN poll out Tuesday. - <a href=http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/13/iraq.poll/index.html>CNN</a>, 3/13/07</blockquote>

It seems the voters do not agree with the Dems surrender bill and agree with Pres Bush

Since Dems govern by polls, will Reid and Pelosi send a clean funding bill after their surrender bill is vetoed?

What's even sadder, asshole, is that President Bush will be the one denying the funding for the troops when he vetoes the bill. Being the dry drunk that he is, Bush is unable to see beyond his own irrational, grandiose desires. Thus he will not tolerate any attempt to reign in his excesses by Congressional Democrats who are, less aggressively than they should be, trying to do what a MAJORITY of Americans want , and get our troops home where they belong.

<blockquote><b>WASHINGTON (CNN) </b>-- Nearly six in ten Americans want to see U.S. troops leave Iraq either immediately or within a year, and more would rather have Congress running U.S. policy in the conflict than President Bush, according to a CNN poll out Tuesday. - <a href=http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/13/iraq.poll/index.html>CNN</a>, 3/13/07</blockquote>

Bully, you KNOW that is an intellectually dishonest statement. It won't be Bush's fault funding for the troops is vetoed. It will be the fault of those who hve attached riders irrelevant to the funding ... the withdrawal date being one such.

As far as polls go, all of y'all can take those polls and wrap them around the roller in the bathroom. That's about what they're good for.

Bully, you KNOW that is an intellectually dishonest statement. It won't be Bush's fault funding for the troops is vetoed. It will be the fault of those who hve attached riders irrelevant to the funding ... the withdrawal date being one such.

As far as polls go, all of y'all can take those polls and wrap them around the roller in the bathroom. That's about what they're good for.

I would not dismiss the polls - people voted for WIN the war, not for surrender

As I asked, since the bill is DOA, will Reid and Pelosi send a clean funding bill after their surrender bill is vetoed?

It will be interesting to see how they react

The point is the voters did not vote for surrender, that is what Dems are doing

Americans did not vote to lose the war - Dems need to give up trying to lose the war

I would not dismiss the polls - people voted for WIN the war, not for surrender

As I asked, since the bill is DOA, will Reid and Pelosi send a clean funding bill after their surrender bill is vetoed?

It will be interesting to see how they react

I DO dismiss them. They're mostly rigged to support the agenda of the polling agency.

The point is the voters did not vote for surrender, that is what Dems are doing

Americans did not vote to lose the war - Dems need to give up trying to lose the war

Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lost the occupation. They lost it before it began. Rumsfeld has been dismissed from his job, did you catch that? Bush and Cheney are now locked firmly into delusional denial. It doesn't matter of a loyal party apparatchik such as yourself believes that Bush and Cheney can salvage this bloody mess they've created. Bush seems to be simply waiting it out, stay the course until he leaves the White House and someone else can come along and deal with it - a very strong pattern in his own life. Hashing things up and then walking away from it and allowing someone else to clean up the mess. Bush as a person refuses to accept responsibility for his own actions. And he is your president. I feel for those Americans of all political persuasions who are not blinded by fealty to Bush and who can see what he has done to your country. And he'll walk away once more and someone else will clean up his latest mess. He'll continue to do that for the rest of his life, it's embedded in his personality and his view of the world. You elected a dud.

Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lost the occupation. They lost it before it began. Rumsfeld has been dismissed from his job, did you catch that? Bush and Cheney are now locked firmly into delusional denial. It doesn't matter of a loyal party apparatchik such as yourself believes that Bush and Cheney can salvage this bloody mess they've created. Bush seems to be simply waiting it out, stay the course until he leaves the White House and someone else can come along and deal with it - a very strong pattern in his own life. Hashing things up and then walking away from it and allowing someone else to clean up the mess. Bush as a person refuses to accept responsibility for his own actions. And he is your president. I feel for those Americans of all political persuasions who are not blinded by fealty to Bush and who can see what he has done to your country. And he'll walk away once more and someone else will clean up his latest mess. He'll continue to do that for the rest of his life, it's embedded in his personality and his view of the world. You elected a dud.

So how will surrender make things better?

Oh, another right wing conspiracy

Dude, don't you have enough people around here after your ass without tugging on Superman's cape?:eusa_naughty:

I didn't say a DAMNED thing about right wing conspiracy. I said ALL (count 'em) polls.

Let me put this to you another way .... I may glance at them. I rarely retain the numbers and don't think I have EVER attempted to use one to substantiate an argument.

And if they're so infallible, how come everytime you bring one up, someone else brings up one that counters it? Somebody's lying right?

Wake up. And stay off my cape.:evil:

Forum List

Back