Bush Won't Accept Iraq War Timetable

Dude, don't you have enough people around here after your ass without tugging on Superman's cape?:eusa_naughty:

I didn't say a DAMNED thing about right wing conspiracy. I said ALL (count 'em) polls.

Let me put this to you another way .... I may glance at them. I rarely retain the numbers and don't think I have EVER attempted to use one to substantiate an argument.

And if they're so infallible, how come everytime you bring one up, someone else brings up one that counters it? Somebody's lying right?

Wake up. And stay off my cape.:evil:

You said the polls were slanted

The sources are far from being friendly to conservatives

You said the polls were slanted

The sources are far from being friendly to conservatives

I did not say the polls were slanted politically, did I? They could be slanted for financial reasons.

The questions are rigged, one-sided to represent the view the polling agencies wish to present. You want to put faith in them, knock yourself out. I don't.

The Real War in Iraq Richard S. Lowry 4/27/07

Here is what the Honorable Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and their fellow democrats are attempting to stop with their political maneuvering on the military spending bill.

I have decided to compile a handful of stories that you will never see in the mainstream media to give you all a very different picture of society in Iraq. Remember the hoorah when General Petraeus was quoted as saying, “There is no military solution in Iraq?” He meant that killing everyone was not the solution and below is a small sampling of the kinds of tasks our “Surge” troops are involved in on a daily basis.

This is the real Baghdad Security Plan in action. These are the non-military operations that are occurring on a daily basis. But, these operations cannot occur without first establishing security in each Iraqi neighborhood. Remember, next time you hear of a car bomb or insurgent attack. Those violent events are less than 20% of our involvement and many operations like the ones defined below are more than 80% of our effort.

http://op-for.com/

Dude, don't you have enough people around here after your ass without tugging on Superman's cape?:eusa_naughty:

I didn't say a DAMNED thing about right wing conspiracy. I said ALL (count 'em) polls.

Let me put this to you another way .... I may glance at them. I rarely retain the numbers and don't think I have EVER attempted to use one to substantiate an argument.

And if they're so infallible, how come everytime you bring one up, someone else brings up one that counters it? Somebody's lying right?

Wake up. And stay off my cape.:evil:

If you have anything to show RSR that isnt NeoCon, its labelled 'Liberal Kook' stuff.
His opinions arent formed by reasonable thought, they are formed from multiple articles and polls all supporting what the Government in saying.

which in his eyes makes it "proof" that what they say is correct and true.

Polls and surveys prove whatever you want them to.
And opiniated articles re-enforce already engrained opinions.

You ever think maybe they just want to work together and get this done?

Maybe start fixing the problem by cooperating?

Dems see their surrender bill id DOA, so now they have to do something to try and save face with their base

Where was this "cooperating" when they came to power? They shut out Republicans during the first 100 hours

Dems see their surrender bill id DOA, so now they have to do something to try and save face with their base

Where was this "cooperating" when they came to power? They shut out Republicans during the first 100 hours

Maybe now they realize that alot of Republicans are as retarded as you, and I feel sorry for them, because now they actually need to find a way to work WITH conservatives to get anything in Iraq accomplished.

Maybe now they realize that alot of Republicans are as retarded as you, and I feel sorry for them, because now they actually need to find a way to work WITH conservatives to get anything in Iraq accomplished.

or you have finally seen Dems overplayed their hand and they are screwed on their surrender bill

They have

or you have finally seen Dems overplayed their hand and they are screwed on their surrender bill

They have

Has it ever occured to you that the function of the US government is to run this country and do what's best for the nation and its people?

Engaging in partisan political wars is NOT part of that function.

I'm sick of this bullshit partisan crap from BOTH SIDES that in effect, grind our government to a halt. The same shit happened durign Clinton's second term and bet your ass was just cheerleading away.

And you're blindly supporting a political party that wouldn't know conservitism if it was tattooed in bold on the inside of their eyelids.

Has it ever occured to you that the function of the US government is to run this country and do what's best for the nation and its people?

Engaging in partisan political wars is NOT part of that function.

I'm sick of this bullshit partisan crap from BOTH SIDES that in effect, grind our government to a halt. The same shit happened durign Clinton's second term and bet your ass was just cheerleading away.

And you're blindly supporting a political party that wouldn't know conservitism if it was tattooed in bold on the inside of their eyelids.

I do oppose any surrender in Iraq.

I have expressed my opposition to many thing Republicans did (and did not do) before and after the last election

Clinton committed perjury - to my knowledge Pres Bush has not

I do oppose any surrender in Iraq.

Define "surrender in Iraq."

I have expressed my oppsoition to many thing Republicans did (and did not do) before and after the last election

Clinton committed perjury - to my knowledge Pres Bush has not

Off-topic deflection. Clinton committing perjury has absolutely NOTHING to do with a partisan Congress gridlocking the legislature.

Surrender is leaving Iraq before the mission is accomplished - which is what Dems are trying to do

You mentioned Clinton in your post - the biggest "partisan crap" was Clinton perjury and impeachment for it

Surrender is leaving Iraq before the mission is accomplished - which is what Dems are trying to do

You mentioned Clinton in your post - the biggest "partisan crap" was Clinton perjury and impeachment for it

Define "when the mission is accomplished."

I mentioned Clinton in the context of the executive and legislative branches being hostile to one another and accomplishing nothing; which, had NOTHING to do with his impeachment.

However, even though I thought what he did was wrong, that impeachment WAS a load of partisan crap. The payoff was not worth the cost.

Define "when the mission is accomplished."

I mentioned Clinton in the context of the executive and legislative branches being hostile to one another and accomplishing nothing; which, had NOTHING to do with his impeachment.

However, even though I thought what he did was wrong, that impeachment WAS a load of partisan crap. The payoff was not worth the cost.

As I have several times - I say we leagve Iraq whren the government, the military, and the police can provide security for the country

When a US President lies under oath to a Grand Jury - it is not partisn crap - it is a Federal offense

Forum List

Back