Bush Won't Accept Iraq War Timetable

They'll come to the US to kill you? They've already called. Did they come back? No. Why? Think carefully because your response is going to be watched closely.

RSR you throw the term "appeaser" around a lot. Let me use another one. Scared. Yes, scared, frightened, pissing pants, chickenshit, lily-livered and just plain fucking stupid. Those who swallow the propaganda bullshit from the Five Deferments Cheney, AWOL Bush and the Chickenhawk Chorus Administration. If the terrorists were going to come back and do it again, why, oh why haven't they already done so?

Terrorists have attacked other countries and they will do what they can to attack the US again

If we are hit again, will Dems take responsibility since they are making it so much easier?

Of course not

They will blame Bush as they do for everything else

leaving Iraq and actually taking the fight to AQ instead of the Iraqi people will make America MORE safe.

leaving Iraq and actually taking the fight to AQ instead of the Iraqi people will make America MORE safe.

Sure it is MM

Give an entire country to the terrorists as a base of operations

Fund their attacks with oil revenue

and let Iran help them is their terrorists attacks

Is this what libs call making America more safer?

Sure it is MM

Give an entire country to the terrorists as a base of operations

Fund their attacks with oil revenue

and let Iran help them is their terrorists attacks

Is this what libs call making America more safer?

how is giving the country to the elected government and their armed forces "giving the country to terrorists"?

how in the world do you expect a handful of deadenders to overwhelm the shiite majority and take over the oil revenues of Iraq?

Do tell.

Bush will not accept the Democrat timetable for defeat, but we can be sure that Al Qaeda and the forces of darkness that want to rip up the Iraqi constitution are delighted with it. It is pathetic that we not only must fight Iraqi insurgents and Al Qaeda, but also those in America that are determined to see America run away and lose the struggle in Iraq. It was the same in Viet Nam and the real losers were the millions of SE Asians that died in waves of North on South retribution and in genocide in Cambodia. Tell me, Democrats, what is going to happen to the Iraqis that supported America and the Iraqi constitution when we abandon the battlefield to the murder squads and suicide bombers roaming Iraq? I suppose we could just leave the Iraqis to the good graces of the Iranians and Syrians, right? If we lose this war, we will have only ourselves to blame. Never mind...we’ll still be able to go to the mall and, in time, pretend that we are not responsible...just like the Viet Nam generation pretended that Cambodia was not their fault. We will have been beaten by a bunch of barbarous killers. If we allow ourselves to lose this struggle, we will be reviled in history and justly so.

The dems wont do that. Its all politics to them. They KNOW Bush cant accept a timetable, so they throw one at him knowing full well he will veto it. They also threw in things like minimum wage, which for better or for worse, Bush supports a minimum wage increase, but he will have to veto it because the dems included it in the bill.
What that does is allows the dems to decry Bush as opposed to min. wage increases, repubs are for the rich, dems are for the little guy, blah, blah blah, just more of their regurgitated bullshit.
They are using it for political purposes, but if it came down to push vs. shove, they wont bail, bailing and Iraq going to pieces would be bad for them if they gain the presidency or push it through congress, cuz the republicans can then blame it on the dems.
What the dems will do if they get power is just say its too late to back out, once they (if) have the presidency, and will take it to its needed conclusion.
Besides, Hillary has been pro war, and she will probably win the nomination for the dems.
On the other hand, the republicans win the presidecny again, the dems can continue of their current path of spewing retreat and defeat.

PROVE it, LIAR.

You're calling me a liar? Liar? I think I know you from somewhere else in that case. There was a particular mouth-breathing mumbling moron who would do things like that. He'd yell "liar" at anyone who disagreed with him. I put it down to the idiot leaving his computer on where his crack-smoking teenage son could get it and then cause havoc in the forums.

Liar eh?

That's one I'll remember.

This is what you described as a good point: "The Shi'ite -dominated Iraqi government will have to reach a settlement with the Sunnis and Kurds on their own terms, not the terms dictated to them by the US. Without the US spoiling they will be able to sort things out." Tell me Eric, what methods would they be using to sort things out? Roving murder squads? Suicide bombings? Sniper fire? Genocide? Without US presence there would be zero security and all out sectarian war. The situation would devolve into regional war with the Saudis and others backing the Sunnis, and Iran supporting the Shia.

Yea, his supposed, "they will HAVE to..." would be like if the cops decided to pull out of drug and crime infested slums, it would mean the violence there would stop because the gangs would HAVE to sort thing out. It makes NO SENSE whatsover.

From MM"
how is giving the country to the elected government and their armed forces "giving the country to terrorists"?
how in the world do you expect a handful of deadenders to overwhelm the shiite majority and take over the oil revenues of Iraq?
Do tell.

How moronic to think that the IRaqis with the us military help cant control the violence will be able to do it without the US help. Do tell.

Reid's own party is turning on him and distancing themselves. They know what he said is suicide politically and not good for the morale of the troops, and in fact is just in error.

If you actuallly KNEW what is really going on there, you wouldnt make such an ignorant statement.

Fact is, many of those in the factions are now turning their attention to fighting AQ.

RSR:If the US pulls out of Iraq - the terrorists will not stop their war on Amercia

They will come here to kill us

For some reason. appeaser libs think if the US leaves Iraq - terrorists will stop hating America

WHat the dems fail to mention/believe/understand, is while they complain it has weakened us because we are spread over two countries instead of focusing on afghanastan, they forget it also spreads them thin also.
Did you know that some NATO forces were suppose to bolster their presence in Afghanastan last year, but they didnt have the soldiers to fulfill their obligation, so the US filled it instead. SO much for getting the rest of the world involved.

You're calling me a liar? Liar? I think I know you from somewhere else in that case. There was a particular mouth-breathing mumbling moron who would do things like that. He'd yell "liar" at anyone who disagreed with him. I put it down to the idiot leaving his computer on where his crack-smoking teenage son could get it and then cause havoc in the forums.

Liar eh?

That's one I'll remember.

I see your passed over the PROVE IT part.
You dont know me from anywhere else.
Rather than remembering it, you ought to try changing it.
I only call a liar a liar. When you liberals continue to repeat lies that have been repeatedly disproven, then you are a LIAR. LIAR.

If you actuallly KNEW what is really going on there, you wouldnt make such an ignorant statement.

Fact is, many of those in the factions are now turning their attention to fighting AQ.

RSR:If the US pulls out of Iraq - the terrorists will not stop their war on Amercia

They will come here to kill us

For some reason. appeaser libs think if the US leaves Iraq - terrorists will stop hating America

WHat the dems fail to mention/believe/understand, is while they complain it has weakened us because we are spread over two countries instead of focusing on afghanastan, they forget it also spreads them thin also.
Did you know that some NATO forces were suppose to bolster their presence in Afghanastan last year, but they didnt have the soldiers to fulfill their obligation, so the US filled it instead. SO much for getting the rest of the world involved.

the fact that some sunni factions are now fighting AQ elements in Anbar province does not change the fact that WE are not taking the fight to AQ in a very effective way by letting ourselves get tied down in Iraq.

Your own Vice president has characterized the foreign AQ fighters in Iraq as a "handful of deadenders". The fraction of AQ forces in Iraq is miniscule...they do not get "spread thin" in the same way that conventional forces do primarily becasue they do not have the logistical supply line issues that we do.

and why not address what I said....I never mentioned the rest of the world, why not try and keep track of the conversation you stupid fucking moron?

I see your passed over the PROVE IT part.
You dont know me from anywhere else.
Rather than remembering it, you ought to try changing it.
I only call a liar a liar. When you liberals continue to repeat lies that have been repeatedly disproven, then you are a LIAR. LIAR.

Listen fuckwit, just because you're steamed over a blue you're having elsewhere in these forums don't fucking well turn on me.

the fact that some sunni factions are now fighting AQ elements in Anbar province does not change the fact that WE are not taking the fight to AQ in a very effective way by letting ourselves get tied down in Iraq.

This is why the Democrats are and have consistently been in favor of capturing and eliminating Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and this is why Representative Murphy and others have called for us to re-deploy troops into Afghanistan and to address the terrorist threat.

Your own Vice president has characterized the foreign AQ fighters in Iraq as a "handful of deadenders". The fraction of AQ forces in Iraq is miniscule...they do not get "spread thin" in the same way that conventional forces do primarily becasue they do not have the logistical supply line issues that we do.

And this is the inherent problem with trying to fight al-Qaeda using traditional methods. Invading countries and overthrowing governments and seeking to replace them with governments sympathetic to the United States is not in our best interest as it will only fan the flames and result in serious repurcussions.

and why not address what I said....I never mentioned the rest of the world, why not try and keep track of the conversation you stupid fucking moron?

He can't because morons have trouble thinking in both broad and narrow terms instead they prefer to base their opinion on their ideology.

He might as well be quoting Representative Murphy who has served in Iraq and who has stated the same thing as he does which is that re-deploying troops into Afghanistan and out of Iraq will make the United States safer. Yet, it is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.

It seems you are under the impression that al-Qaeda did not want Hussein dead and does not benefit from the United States being in Iraq when in reality this is exactly what they want as they are free to do what they want in almost every other part of the world including the United States. It is only when a serious terrorist attack happens on American soil again that you fucking losers will wake up and realize that our troops in Iraq is actually undermining our security.

RSR:If the US pulls out of Iraq - the terrorists will not stop their war on Amercia. They will come here to kill us

That is exactly what they plan to do and yet you think that fucking being in Iraq where al-Qaeda is not holed up planning to bomb and kill us is a good thing while fucking allowing Osama bin Laden to walk free in Afghanistan is somehow good when in reality it is not. That we have not dealt a serious blow to al-Qaeda is obvious but you fail to see that and you fail to see that they are still free to do us harm and in fact the longer we stay in Iraq and not address the problem of terrorism the more likely we are to be attacked.

Tell that to Representative Murphy who has fought in Iraq and who was willing to die for the fucking opinion of someone named George who he disagreed with and who is no better than the rest of us and that goes for the motherfuckers who support him and who are putting this country in danger. How many more people must die for you bastard? How many more mothers must bury their sons who have died in Iraq while Osama bin Laden is still free to blow up our sons and daughters in this country?

Spreads who thin asshole? The terrorists? They aren't organized like a regular military you fucking moron and it only takes one of them to do us harm you fucking retard and so it makes absolutely no sense to be fighting them in two locations instead of one especially when the real threat is the leadership of al-Qaeda. If my son was in Iraq and he died for your fucking war and not to defend this country I would take a baseball bat to your fucking head as you vote for a bitch who agrees with you that my loved one should die for your opinion and not defending his country. Every liberal who opposes this war who has died in Iraq has died for your opinion and that makes you and the average joe who you elected President their murderer.

What the rest of the world does and doesn't do is any of our concern instead our concern is to make sure this country is safe and it is obvious that instead of making this country safer the Bush administration is simply sending young men and women to die for the opinions of those who voted for him while ignoring the people who these soldiers voted for such as Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Patrick Murphy, Jack Murtha and others.

Listen fuckwit, just because you're steamed over a blue you're having elsewhere in these forums don't fucking well turn on me.
As any long-time member of this board knows, I almost never agree with what LuvRPgrl says. But you, name-of-medicine-that-makes-one-urinate, have a despicable language problem. Is your Tourette's Syndrome hard to manage? Apparently your medication is not having the desired effect. Does your Mom allow you to go out of the house on your own?

As any long-time member of this board knows, I almost never agree with what LuvRPgrl says. But you, name-of-medicine-that-makes-one-urinate, have a despicable language problem. Is your Tourette's Syndrome hard to manage? Apparently your medication is not having the desired effect. Does your Mom allow you to go out of the house on your own?

Thanks for the red rep, I suppose it made you feel better?

Now about your post. Mind your own business. If I want to hear from you I'll pm you with instructions. And don't lecture me about language. I'll cop it from a moderator but not another member who faints at the sight of the word "fuck" when it's actually written down. I didn't know the convent had internet anyway, looks like things are galloping into the 20th Century where you are.

Thanks for the red rep, I suppose it made you feel better?

Now about your post. Mind your own business. If I want to hear from you I'll pm you with instructions. And don't lecture me about language. I'll cop it from a moderator but not another member who faints at the sight of the word "fuck" when it's actually written down. I didn't know the convent had internet anyway, looks like things are galloping into the 20th Century where you are.
Anytime. Your repeated use of foul language is an insult to everyone who reads this board. What gives you the right to subject us to your invective addiction? Tell me, person-who-has-a-nic-that-causes-urination, do you speak in public the way you do here? Are you that offensive in the real world? Or do you reserve your incivility for us?

Anytime. Your repeated use of foul language is an insult to everyone who reads this board. What gives you the right to subject us to your invective addiction? Tell me, person-who-has-a-nic-that-causes-urination, do you speak in public the way you do here? Are you that offensive in the real world? Or do you reserve your incivility for us?

Actually it's quite considered. I save it for patronising bastards in particular. I deliver it face to face when needed - after consideration. I will use it in a forum, within a context. I haven't directed my invective at you and probably won't unless you aim it at me first. In the meantime report every post of mine you consider necessary to report and I'll abide by the decision of the mods, whatever that might be. But please spare me the patronising whining. There's an ignore function on the boards here I think. If I'm right then you should use it and put me on ignore.

The dems wont do that. Its all politics to them. They KNOW Bush cant accept a timetable, so they throw one at him knowing full well he will veto it. They also threw in things like minimum wage, which for better or for worse, Bush supports a minimum wage increase, but he will have to veto it because the dems included it in the bill.
What that does is allows the dems to decry Bush as opposed to min. wage increases, repubs are for the rich, dems are for the little guy, blah, blah blah, just more of their regurgitated bullshit.
They are using it for political purposes, but if it came down to push vs. shove, they wont bail, bailing and Iraq going to pieces would be bad for them if they gain the presidency or push it through congress, cuz the republicans can then blame it on the dems.
What the dems will do if they get power is just say its too late to back out, once they (if) have the presidency, and will take it to its needed conclusion.
Besides, Hillary has been pro war, and she will probably win the nomination for the dems.
On the other hand, the republicans win the presidecny again, the dems can continue of their current path of spewing retreat and defeat.

During the Clinton years, the liberal media and Dems bellowed how the Republican Congress would have to learn to work with Pres Clinton

NOW, the liberal media and Dems say how Pres Bush has to learn to work with them

Forum List

Back