Bush Unleashes His Secret Weapon...

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
maxresdefault.jpg

What a crumb. Drags his 90 year old mother out in a snow storm to beg for votes. Can this guy sink any lower?

maxresdefault.jpg

What a crumb. Drags his 90 year old mother out in a snow storm to beg for votes. Can this guy sink any lower?

You know, somehow I don't think his Mother is going to be able to help.

Jeb is a worm.......the lowliest of worms.........and I still haven't heard any media pundits criticizing him for this.

Poor Jeb
He has to beg mom to help him

...and he wants to be seen as a strong leader!

I don't even like Jeb and I feel bad for him!!
His campaign is a sad storyline.:(

Supposedly he was going to spring her on his opponent toward the end but it's "do or die" time for him now because of his pathetic performance in this campaign.

Talk about pathetic, this thread sure is a shining example.

No more Bushs, but using mother in a negative way and you condemn Jeb? Really?

If you want to feel sorry for an old lady being dragged out in the snow, I would save your sympathy for Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.

If you want to feel sorry for an old lady being dragged out in the snow, I would save your sympathy for Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.
It's not about feeling sorry for the little old lady, it's about what kind of creep puts his mother's life at risk for a few votes?

It's not about feeling sorry for the little old lady, it's about what kind of creep puts his mother's life at risk for a few votes?
Life at risk? Not. LMAO

Do you really think her life is in danger, come on, what the hell? Just because you folks make up a meme doesn't mean it is true or even that someone has to respond to the foolishness.

As I said, if you are going to pretend to worry about old ladies, worry about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.

Life at risk? Not. LMAO
I would never let my mother fly in a plane in that kind of weather, especially if she was 90 years old.

It would have been fun if Barry Hussein could have dragged his father out for votes. Alas his father died in a drunken car crash, his half brother is living in a tree somewhere in Africa and he threw the only person who ever cared about him, his grandmother, under the race bus.

If you think she went to NH because Jeb dragged her out and not because she wanted to, you don't know Barbara Bush.

It would have been fun if Barry Hussein could have dragged his father out for votes. Alas his father died in a drunken car crash, his half brother is living in a tree somewhere in Africa and he threw the only person who ever cared about him, his grandmother, under the race bus.

I agree.

I don't care for J Bush.....his mother though...I respect....she is a true strong woman...very direct, she has kind of old fashion values.

She is so unlike her sons and husband. :dunno:

My two cents.

I cannot fathom how the establishment thought the country would elect a 3rd Bush from the same family. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Bush that's just never going to happen, idiots.

If you think she went to NH because Jeb dragged her out and not because she wanted to, you don't know Barbara Bush.
Not the point. Whether she "wanted" to help him or not isn't the issue. Of course, a mother is gonna want to help her son, but a son with integrity would have said "No, mom, you stay home, I don't want you going out in a blizzard for me". But Jeb, he cares more about this primary than he does the health and safety of his own mother.

Not the point. Whether she "wanted" to help him or not isn't the issue. Of course, a mother is gonna want to help her son, but a son with integrity would have said "No, mom, you stay home, I don't want you going out in a blizzard for me". But Jeb, he cares more about this primary than he does the health and safety of his own mother.
This has NOTHING to with Jeb's integrity. It has EVERYTHING to do with people wanting to do a hatchet job on him. Anyone with real integrity would have to shake their head at the specious sanctimony of the posts in this thread.

Life at risk? Not. LMAO
She is 90 years old and going out in bad weather! If I was in that family, I would have had it out with Jeb. He has no business in politics any longer. "Please clap!"

This has NOTHING to with Jeb's integrity. It has EVERYTHING to do with people wanting to do a hatchet job on him. Anyone with real integrity would have to shake their head at the specious sanctimony of the posts in this thread.
No, it's called "common sense."

Forum List

Back