Bush Unleashes His Secret Weapon...

Talk about pathetic, this thread sure is a shining example.

No more Bushs, but using mother in a negative way and you condemn Jeb? Really?

If you want to feel sorry for an old lady being dragged out in the snow, I would save your sympathy for Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.
It's not about feeling sorry for the little old lady, it's about what kind of creep puts his mother's life at risk for a few votes?
Life at risk? Not. LMAO
She is 90 years old and going out in bad weather! If I was in that family, I would have had it out with Jeb. He has no business in politics any longer. "Please clap!"
She is proud of her son and has every right to be. If it were me.... Nothing would have kept me from supporting one of my kids.

Barbara is awesome.

If you think she went to NH because Jeb dragged her out and not because she wanted to, you don't know Barbara Bush.
That is not the point. He shouldn't have allowed it. For Christ sake, at a Town Hall he was having, the audience was quiet at a place in the speech where he thought he could get an applause. He just stood there with his head down and said, "Please Clap." Terrible.

If you want to feel sorry for an old lady being dragged out in the snow, I would save your sympathy for Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.
It's not about feeling sorry for the little old lady, it's about what kind of creep puts his mother's life at risk for a few votes?
Life at risk? Not. LMAO
She is 90 years old and going out in bad weather! If I was in that family, I would have had it out with Jeb. He has no business in politics any longer. "Please clap!"
She is proud of her son and has every right to be. If it were me.... Nothing would have kept me from supporting one of my kids.

Barbara is awesome.

Well, I guess what the left is upset about is that Bill, when President, let his wife and daughter risk their lives running with their heads down avoiding sniper fire. They have taken it so much to heart that they fear for a woman getting hit with a snow flake. That and they are two faced.

Life at risk? Not. LMAO

Barbara is awesome.

Well, I guess what the left is upset about is that Bill, when President, let his wife and daughter risk their lives running with their heads down avoiding sniper fire. They have taken it so much to heart that they fear for a woman getting hit with a snow flake. That and they are two faced.
Yeah. And how dare Trump force his kids to hock his presidential non qualifications to the masses. Surely he will stop now since it is inconsiderate and dangerous.

If you think she went to NH because Jeb dragged her out and not because she wanted to, you don't know Barbara Bush.
Not the point. Whether she "wanted" to help him or not isn't the issue. Of course, a mother is gonna want to help her son, but a son with integrity would have said "No, mom, you stay home, I don't want you going out in a blizzard for me". But Jeb, he cares more about this primary than he does the health and safety of his own mother.
=============
I don't think Jeb < wants > to win.

He has run a lackluster / crappy campaign and even when he shows up he isn't there. Just a shadow.

Thank Gawd.

maxresdefault.jpg

What a crumb. Drags his 90 year old mother out in a snow storm to beg for votes. Can this guy sink any lower?
Reminds of the Dems dragging out a 70-year old grandma to beg for votes. Can they sink any lower? Stop with the ageism and sexism OP

They have taken it so much to heart that they fear for a woman getting hit with a snow flake.
Or slipping on an icy sidewalk and breaking a hip. She has to use a walker to get around. There's just no excuse for it and it speaks very poorly of his character and judgment.

Forum List

Back