Union thug Chicago police officer sues estate of teen he shot, claiming trauma

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So the marvelous corrupt as hell Chicago Union police officers, have another trick up their sleeve, kill innocent people and then SUE Them.....

Chicago officer sues estate of teen he shot, claiming trauma

The Chicago police officer accused of killing 19-year-old Quintonio LeGrier just after Christmas says he intends to file a lawsuit against the dead teenager’s estate, alleging that LeGrier assaulted the officer and caused him emotional distress.

Officer Robert Rialmo claims he shot LeGrier seven times because the teenager swung a bat at him. Rialmo also accidentally shot a neighbor, Bettie Jones, in the chest and killed her.

Rialmo’s plan to sue was revealed after a hearing for the victims’ wrongful death lawsuit against the city. Bill Foutris, an attorney for the LeGrier family, told CBS Chicago that the countersuit is a desperate attempt to distract from the fact that Rialmo shot LeGrier four times in the back without justification..

Chicago has become Juarez, USA...........it's not even on my give-a-lonesome-crap meter anymore. Besides, Chicago cops ain't policing anymore and the city morgue is very, very busy.

So the marvelous corrupt as hell Chicago Union police officers, have another trick up their sleeve, kill innocent people and then SUE Them.....

The Chicago police officer accused of killing 19-year-old Quintonio LeGrier just after Christmas says he intends to file a lawsuit against the dead teenager’s estate, alleging that LeGrier assaulted the officer and caused him emotional distress.

Officer Robert Rialmo claims he shot LeGrier seven times because the teenager swung a bat at him. Rialmo also accidentally shot a neighbor, Bettie Jones, in the chest and killed her.

Rialmo’s plan to sue was revealed after a hearing for the victims’ wrongful death lawsuit against the city. Bill Foutris, an attorney for the LeGrier family, told CBS Chicago that the countersuit is a desperate attempt to distract from the fact that Rialmo shot LeGrier four times in the back without justification..
So let me see if I get this right?
A Chicago resident is more then likely democrat belongs to a union run by democrats. So are odds are what at LEAST 90% he IS a democrat is suing a dead person for what amounts to the dead persons dying?

Sounds like a democrat Bear.

So let me see if I get this right?
A Chicago resident is more then likely democrat belongs to a union run by democrats. So are odds are what at LEAST 90% he IS a democrat is suing a dead person for what amounts to the dead persons dying?

Sounds like a democrat Bear.

Lmao, you put it better then I did :)

Union Democrats killing Union democrats and then Suing them...

Almost as good as liberals aborting potential democrat voters .

This is going to sound strange coming from me, but I have to say it.

A police office can experience serious stress when he is suddenly assaulted on the job. He could have a case against the assailant an has every right to sue him, or his estate, despite killing the assailant.

It is not much different when the bad guy is brutalized after being arrested. The bad guy can sue the city for psychological damage as well as the violation to his civil rights!

Its unusual to see this, but the cop may have a real case. In fact, a lot of police officers have similiar cases but never got a lawyer that pursued.

I'm not a lawyer,so take this opinion with a grain of salt.

The dead teen's estste is suing the city. The cop is suing the dead teen's estate. Whatever the estate gets from the city will have to be turned over to the cop.

There is no reason why assaulting a cop should have a payday

How much money are you going to get from some guy who will only work at circle K the rest of his life.

Someone should send that pig to the big barbecue pit in the sky.

Forum List

Back