Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
In my opinion, their presidencies should be combined as a single supreme failure.

The Great Obama was one of the better presidents of the modern era
Bush 43 was one of the worst all time and THE worst modern president

While I believe Trump is the most il-suited person to be president, I don’t think he will make as bad and disastrous decisions that Bush made

Obama, again, illegally spied on Americans, aided terrorists, armed Mexican drug cartels & human traffickers, gave Russia uranium / Crimea / the authority to interfere for 2 years, paid ransoms to Iran, & set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA; 1st President to secure a downgrade of the US credit rating, 1st Cabinet member in any Presidential administration to be Censured, etc... 2 Un-Constitutional wars to help terrorists....

Bush never released enemy commanders in the middle of a war to try to keep a campaign promise...

Bush never killed Americans with his own personal / private drone assassination program...

Bush never mocked Americans by saying Americans were afraid of widows and orphans only to have a terrorist he let in the country murder Americans days later...

Bush never claimed to have isolated ISIS in the Middle East only to have ISIS perpetrate the largest attack on France since WWII within 12 hours of his comment...

Obama, again, illegally spied on Americans, aided terrorists, armed Mexican drug cartels & human traffickers, gave Russia uranium / Crimea / the authority to interfere for 2 years, paid ransoms to Iran, & set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA; 1st President to secure a downgrade of the US credit rating, 1st Cabinet member in any Presidential administration to be Censured, etc... 2 Un-Constitutional wars to help terrorists....

Give Obama a break on the credit rating, that's solely the fault of the International Banksters that have been running this nation since 1916. Andrew Jackson was the only President to purge them when he destroyed the Second Bank of the United States in the 19th century.

Give Obama a break on the credit rating, that's solely the fault of the International Banksters that have been running this nation since 1916. Andrew Jackson was the only President to purge them when he destroyed the Second Bank of the United States in the 19th century.
I fault Obama because he was warned that if he did not add more spending cuts to give the appearance that he was serious about lowering the deficit that the credit rating would be cut. He ignored the warnings, did not agree to more spending cuts, and as warned the credit rating was then affected. Afterwards he sent his administration after the bank that did the adjustment to our credit rating, as if it was their fault.

Illegally spying on US citizenz, reporters, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices AND using the IRS as a weapon against Americans who were legally opposing his reelection was bad enough... worthy of impeachment; however, aiding and abetting terrorists, especially Al-Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, was flat-out treason.

Not only does that rank him the worst president in US history, as far as I am concerned, by all common sense standards, but it was well worthy of impeachment if not prison.

In my opinion, their presidencies should be combined as a single supreme failure.

Bush was AWOL on economic policies and let the vipers do what ever they wanted.
He failed in Iraq in a BIG way by not allowing our soldiers to go into cities after the regime fell, which built the insurgency that we had to deal with for years. Allowing your enemy to regroup is as irresponsible in wartime as it gets.
He was AWOL on immigration policies, which led to the largest increase in illegals in history.
Bush was an "absent President"...he left everything up to other people.

Obama was complicit on economic policies and helped the vipers do what they wanted. Which led to the largest and fastest wealth concentration in our history. It was an exceedingly GREAT time to be rich.
Obamacare. Nuff said on that.
He was weak on foreign policies, interested more in his popularity with world leaders than looking out for American interest.
On immigration, he was basically Bush II. He indeed sent more illegals out then any other President before him, but refused to address the porous borders..so they just came right back over and over.

All in all... it is a near toss up with the nod going to Obama. If for no other reason than the shear hypocrisy of his administration. "Pay attention to what I say, and ignore what I do".

The Great Obama was one of the better presidents of the modern era
Bush 43 was one of the worst all time and THE worst modern president

While I believe Trump is the most il-suited person to be president, I don’t think he will make as bad and disastrous decisions that Bush made
True but the jury is still out on that Our debt doesn't bite us in the ass ,tariffs don't hurt America and no recessions ,you'd have a point imo..BTW cancelling all our air and water regulations makes him a grade 1 ah It's almost like he's looking for revenge against Obama who made him look like the jerk he is

Illegally spying on US citizenz, reporters, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices AND using the IRS as a weapon against Americans who were legally opposing his reelection was bad enough... worthy of impeachment; however, aiding and abetting terrorists, especially Al-Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, was flat-out treason.

Not only does that rank him the worst president in US history, as far as I am concerned, by all common sense standards, but it was well worthy of impeachment if not prison.

hilarious....

I fault Obama because he was warned that if he did not add more spending cuts to give the appearance that he was serious about lowering the deficit that the credit rating would be cut. He ignored the warnings, did not agree to more spending cuts, and as warned the credit rating was then affected. Afterwards he sent his administration after the bank that did the adjustment to our credit rating, as if it was their fault.
The credit rating was cut because Republicans in Congress were constantly threatening to default on our debts

How am I "obsessed"? Isn't Hillary the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party?

I'd gladly forget about her but she always seems to be in the news. I even heard that she might be running again in 2020. Wouldn't it be grand to see her get her post-menopausal ratbag ass beat again?

She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about her.

You obviously have mental problems.

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.

She got 3M more votes than the blob. Consider yourself triggered to go with your unhealthy obsession

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. "Triggering" is something only leftards like yourself do, as you did when that magnificent orange bastard Donald J. Trump whipped Hillary like a little puppy.

What a spectacular sight that was, when the entire collective left-wing cried like babies that night. If I had a way to collect the huge sea of tears from the great unwashed horde of Marx-loving leftists and separated the salt from the liquid, I'd be worth more than the Morton Salt Company.

As for my being "obsessed", of course I am. Everyone likes kicking a sad and sorry loser while they're down. Ever been around chickens much? When one of them becomes sickly, the rest of them take great pleasure in pecking the sickly chicken about the head until it dies.

In other words, Hillary is no better than that sickly chicken and I greatly relish any opportunity to slam her for the sad, sorry loser she is. :biggrin:

To dr dc

I knew the moment I mentioned Hillary getting 3M more votes than your blob, you’d be triggered into some lame attempt to rationalize why your boy didn’t get as many votes as Hillary.

Hook, line and sinker

It doesn't matter how many votes she got. Trump is still the President and Hillary will never be. Never ever.

Hook, line, sinker, bobber, rod, reel, and worm.

Of course I'm obsessed. I'm obsessed with the thought of the devil claiming her.

There would be dancing in the streets.

Obsessed and extremely pathetic

How am I "obsessed"? Isn't Hillary the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party?

I'd gladly forget about her but she always seems to be in the news. I even heard that she might be running again in 2020. Wouldn't it be grand to see her get her post-menopausal ratbag ass beat again?

She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about h and meet a bone saw cattierer.

You obviously have mental problems.

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.
I wish trump would visit the Saudi embassy and meet mr bone saw

Wish in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one fills up first.

But by all means keep wishing. You have 6 years to go. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back