Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Obama didn't literally crash the economy like W. did, he just used the fact that it did to funnel taxpayer money to his cronies.
In 8 years under Bush only $4 trillion in new debt was added.

In his 1st 6 (SIX) years, which included 9/11 / the aftermath / 2 wars, only $2.5 Trillion in new debt was added.

The Democrats took over a near-super majority control of Congress - to include spending - during Bush's last 2 years. In those last 2 years DEMOCRATS added $1.5 Trillion in new debt. In only 2 years the Democrats controlling the spending added MORE THAN HALF AS MUCH DEBT IN ONLY 2 YEARS AS THE REPUBLICANS DID IN 6 YEARS.

Snowflakes, try to let that sink in ... allowing it to get past the ignorance and bias.
Bush inherited a balanced budget.
How does that detract from anything I said, how the Democrats put their pedal down on increasing the debt and how if Obama inherited a shitty economy if was inherited from, as proven, the Democrats?
Shows how bad bush was. Deficits have increased under trump. Repubs love debt.

Ah yes....

More faulty reasoning.

The debt rocketed under Obama.

As much as I couldn't stand the Bush years (he did suck his share of Islam dick), Obama was far more deliberately evil and malicious and sucked more Islam cock than an Afghani rentboy, enough to coat the entire moon with muslim semen (Bush was an amateur when it came to Islam fellatio). Furthermore, I have never, ever seen, nor has there existed, a president who expressed so much contempt and condescending disgust for the American public than Obamaggot.

Not to mention Obama's nauseating, beyond arrogant catch-phrase, "That's not who we are." I'll bet Sigmund Freud would have a field day analyzing the narcissistic, spoiled pomposity behind that Obama phrase-feces.

Bush wasn’t as bad as ppl think. Obama, on the other hand, was a catastrophe
You people are absolutely nuts. Obama saved us from a full blown GOP corrupt depression finally passed Healthcare... Growth for seven years straight same as now. Bush jr. And his corrupt idiots allowed 911, started the stupidest Wars ever and caused the world depression. Only cost 8 trillion so you can be so stupid.

You're missing your screaming session tonight. They've started without you.

deranged-liberals-by-Liberal-Logic-101-367x225-620x410.jpg
No arguments as usual, troll? All trolls are Republicans, they have nothing.

What are you doing, dinking around on the computer? You're going to be late for your mob.
There is no mob, super duper, just six video clips of idiots repeated endlessly on your brainwash Network.

As much as I couldn't stand the Bush years (he did suck his share of Islam dick), Obama was far more deliberately evil and malicious and sucked more Islam cock than an Afghani rentboy, enough to coat the entire moon with muslim semen (Bush was an amateur when it came to Islam fellatio). Furthermore, I have never, ever seen, nor has there existed, a president who expressed so much contempt and condescending disgust for the American public than Obamaggot.

Not to mention Obama's nauseating, beyond arrogant catch-phrase, "That's not who we are." I'll bet Sigmund Freud would have a field day analyzing the narcissistic, spoiled pomposity behind that Obama phrase-feces.
Of course the fox Rush Savage Etc propaganda machine endlessly reports garbage spin and character assassination on Democrats. Breaking for super dupers... Real journalists and law enforcement think you are nuts. Your phony scandals are all total BS. All of them. Try reality.

Of course the fox Rush Savage Etc propaganda machine endlessly reports garbage spin and character assassination on Democrats. Breaking for super dupers... Real journalists and law enforcement think you are nuts. Your phony scandals are all total BS. All of them. Try reality.

Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this idiot's mouth, please? No, asshole, I don't listen to Rush or Savage, because unlike reprobates like you, I think for myself and form my own opinions. You liberals' epidemic of anti-social, hate-filled, foaming-at-the-mouth criminal behavior alone proves that THINGS like yourself simply aren't worth listening to. You are the most treasonous monsters in this history of this country; you have violent baby-tantrums at the idea of putting American interests first. You Islam-loving bucket of shit.

Since your own party's nationwide behavior is so psychotically violent, I don't consider you liberals even human anymore. And I don't listen to anything you bloodthirsty non-humans have to say, you cheap, 3rd-world whore.

Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this idiot's mouth, please? No, asshole, I don't listen to Rush or Savage, because unlike reprobates like you, I think for myself and form my own opinions. You liberals' epidemic of anti-social, hate-filled, foaming-at-the-mouth criminal behavior alone proves that THINGS like yourself simply aren't worth listening to. You are the most treasonous monsters in this history of this country; you have violent baby-tantrums at the idea of putting American interests first. You Islam-loving bucket of shit.

Since your own party's nationwide behavior is so psychotically violent, I don't consider you liberals even human anymore. And I don't listen to anything you bloodthirsty non-humans have to say, you cheap, 3rd-world whore.
Where do you get this ridiculous crap then, Russian Facebook memes? There is no Democratic mob violence, just video clips of five or six idiots repeated endlessly on right wing propaganda machine. The only statistical spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays. Since Trump.

Obama....not even close.

Financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, defended, and even dragged the US into 2 In-Constitutional UN-authorized wars to help TERRORISTS....to include Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans ... and this fu@ker used our military to fight for them and give them their own country!

The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS - he helped them all!

He not only HELPED terrorists kill Americans (Abandoned them to die in Benghazi, failed to stop the Boston Marathon bombing despite knowing about it and who they were, let a terrorist come into the US on a visa he made happen only to kill 7 Americans in California AFTER he mocked them for being afraid of widows and orphans, gave Mexican Drug Cartels weapons that were used to kill Americans, etc.....HE KILLED AMERICANS HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN PERSONAL UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.DRONE ASSASSINATION PROGRAM...

And when he wasn't helping Terrorists, Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, violent illegal gangs, violent illegals, paying ransoms to get US hostages back, giving 20% of our uranium to Russia, making illegal treaties with Iran, and allowing Russia to spy / hack / interfere with us for 2 years...

...he was violating both Constitution and Law, being found in Contempt of Court twice for disobeying the law, was found in violation of the Constitution twice, and / or...

...he was illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices...and using the IRS as a weapon against Conservatives legally opposing his re-election...

....and all of this doesn't come close to everything this criminal traitor did....

....while failing to accomplish in 8 years what Trump has done in 2 .
What a load of crap phony scandals, super duper, just propaganda, law enforcement investigated and said you are crazy.
Unfortunately NOT.

EVERY item on that list has been proven, reported, documented.....

Where would you like to start, franco?

His love / support for terrorists? Ok - let's go there.

EGYPT / THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
Barry helped creat Egypt's election mess by pressuring long-time pal dictator Mubarak out of office, forcing an Egyptian election...then he pressured Egypt to hold elections ASAP. Immediately after the ousting of Mubarak only 1 group was prepared for an election - the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood...so Barry pretty much helped the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood take over our ally Egypt. Obama showered them with praise, gave them military weapons, etc...and when Egypt's moderate military stepped in to ousT the TERRORISTS Obama had help take over their country Obama withheld support / weapons / etc from the country because he was pissed that the terrorists he helped put into power in EgypT had been ousted.

LIBYA / AL-QAEDA
Someone forgot to tell Barry that in 2001 Al-Qaeda slaughtered 3,000 Americans on US soil.....because the M*er F*er ordered our military to help Al Qaeda murder the sovereign leader of a country - Libya - and take over their own country!
** Gadaffi was actually HELPING the coalition at the time fight terrorists in Northern Africa, but that didn't stop Barry from backing the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

THIS WAS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE-WINNING BARAK OBAMA'S 1ST UN-CONSTITUTIONAL ILLEGAL UNAPPROVED WAR...AND IT WAS TO HELP AL QAEDA! Afterwards he and Hillary hired an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador and Americans from...AL AQEDA - bright F*ing idea. Who could NOT see how this was going to turn out?! Obama and Hillary NEEDLESSLY SACRIFICED 4 Americans at the hands of Al Qaeda, despite having numerous opportunities to pull them out of harm's way.

SYRIA / ISIS
A civil war was being fought in Syria between multiple factions, to include the growing threat of ISIS. Chemical weapons were used on civilians - and Barak Obama did the UN-THINKABLE - he attempted to BLUFF Al-Assad, the President of Syria, by declaring if Chemicals Weapons were used one more time THE UNITED STATES WOULD ACT. It was a BLUFF - he was called on it - Barry backed down in front of the world, in front of allies AND ENEMIES.

SYRIA WAS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE-WINNING BARAK OBAMA'S 2ND UN-CONSTITUTIONAL UNAPPROVED ILLEGAL WAR HE DRAGGED THE US INTO...AND HIS 1ST INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME!

The President of Syria, the leader of a sovereign nation in the midst of an internal civil war NEVER ASKED or GAVE PERMISSION to Barry to invade his country...but Obama did...TO HELP ISIS. That, BTW, is considered a WAR CRIME.

ISIS / Iraq
Iraq had been liberated by American troops at a high cost, and Barry was handed a free Iraq and entrusted to keep it that way. He f*ed that up by giving ISIS free entry into Iraq, allowing them to take over much of Iraq that we had already liberated...DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE COULD HAVE EASILY WIPED OUT THEIR ARMIES BEFORE THEY EVER GOT TO IRAQ BY STRIKING THEIR MILE-LONG CONVOYS AS THEY TRAVELED THROUGH THE DESERT...BUT BARRY REFUSED TO ALLOW IT. Much or Iraq had to be RE-taken / RE-liberated, at the unnecessary cost of more lives - US lives as well.

GUN / WEAPONS-RUNNING/SUPPORT/AIDING & ABETTING
During this whole time Barry was providing weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, to Al Qaeda, to ISIS, to Hamas, to Hezbollah, to Mexican Drug Cartels - Obama was the weapons supplier for some of the biggest threats to human life, freedom, democracy, and justice on the entire planet!

For 8 years he armed, supplied, financed, trained, supported, protected, defended, and dragged the US into 2 (TWO) illegal wars to help TERRORISTS!

PROTECTING ISIS
As 'leader' of the 'Anti-ISIS Coalition', Obama dictated / wrote the Rules of Engagement (ROE) - the official rules for fighting this war. One of his rules was that the ISIS Black Market Oil Production sites, trucks, etc... was NOT TO BE TOUCHED, despite the fact that this operation funded more than HALF of their terrorist activities and helped them fund the ability to wage war. For some f*ed up reason our allies went along with this....UNTIL....

After Barak Obama, while in France, publicly patted himself on the back by declaring HE had isolated ISIS to the Middle East where they were no longer a threat to the entire world - Just hours later ISIS gave Obama a big ol' cup of STFU by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII via a terrorist attack on France.

ISIS had just attacked out Coalition partner and Ally...you would think, especially after that embarrassing Pre-attack announcement by Obama, that Obama would want to take part in the retaliatory air strike France immediately planned...hell, even RUSSIA immediately told France, 'We're In!'

NOPE! When France and other allies were prepping for the strike and when their planes were taking off to go strike ISIS, do you know what Obama and the US military was doing? Obama ordered the US military to fly over the Black Market Oil Facilities he had protected for so long, the facilities the coalition was about to strike, and drop leaflets WARNING THEM THE ATTACK WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Obama betrayed France, betrayed the coalition, and put coalition lives in danger by letting ISIS - the enemy - know an attack was coming!

THE TALIBAN 5
In the midst of a war with the Taliban, Obama released the top 5 enemy commanders from GITMO...IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP A CAMPAIGN PROMISE. He had promised to close GITMO, but the Taliban 5 were too big to release...so he used the Bo Bergdahl issue as an excuse to let them go. The Hakani Network, who kidnapped people for ransom to pay for their operations, captured the deserter / traitor Bo Bergdahl and demanded MONEY for his release, which they were paid. They never asked for the Taliban 5 to be released...but Obama lied and said they did....The week after he released the 5 tribal warlords, one of them led an attack on the village that had helped the US capture him....slaughtering every man, woman, and child in the village.

OTHERS:

PROTECTED HEZBOLLAH DRUG OPS / IRAN TREATY:
Obama protected Hezbollah drug ops as part of his agreement to get Iran to sign his own personal Un-Constitutional TREATY, paving a way for Iran to advance their nuclear program, which has started a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, not to mention was a Constitutional violation of the Separation of Powers - by-passing Congress to forge a treaty. As soon as the paperwork was signed Obama rushed it to the UN for ratification without letting Congress see it 1st.
-- Obama later paid Iran a huge RANSOM for American hostages because he did not have the BALLS to insist that the return of US hostages was part of the take-it-or-leave-it deal. (Obama had also paid the Hakani Network a ransom for the release of traitor Bo Bergdahl as well.....paying terrorists for US hostages!)

BOSTON MARATHON TERRORIST ATTACK
Russia warned the US in advance, gave them the IDs of the Brothers, told how the oldest brother was returning home after attending a terrorist training camp. OBAMA & HIS ADMINISTRATION KNEW WHO THEY WERE & WHAT THEY WERE PLANNING TO DO .... AND LET IT HAPPEN. AFTER the attack, the Obama administration immediately released pictures of the brothers and ASKED US CITIZENT TO TRY TO HELP ID THEM...AS IF THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE...WHEN THEY ALREADY KNEW!

BENGHAZI
The Obama administration KNEW:
1. A MIDDLE EAST-WIDE Terrorist attack was called for on the anniversary of 9/11/01
-- On 9/11/12 more than 20 US Embassies and compounds across the Middle East were attacked, 2 overrun, and only 1 suffered fatalities - Benghazi. Benghazi was the only 1 heavily reported and the only one reported as having resulted due to a 'PROTEST OVER A VIDEO'

2. Al Qaeda had called for the assassination of Stephens in retaliation for the murder of an Al Qaeda leader from Benghazi who was killed 1 - 2 months earlier in an Obama drone strike

3. There was 2 terrorist attacks on the compound before the final attack - none of those were reported / got to the media, and one of them were called a 'PROTEST OVER A VIDEO'

4. They hired AL QAEDA to protect the Americans there from AL AQEDA. WTF?!

5. EVERYT other nation with people there pulled their people out weeks earlier because they also KNEW the big attack was coming

Ft. HOOD TERRORIST ATTACK
Obama REFUSED to call it a terrorist attack until pressured to do so based on the facts - he initially called it a case of WORKPLACE VIOLENCE. (Again, WTF?!)

CALIFORNIA TERRORIST ATTACK
A terrorist Obama helped arrange a visa for to get her into the country killed 7 Americans in a terrorist attack in California. Just before the attack Obama MOCKED the very citizens he was supposed to protect and who he allowed to be killed by terrorists by publicly declaring Americans were just afraid of 'widows and orphans'! AFTER the attack he sent out his US AG - Loretta Lynch - to threaten Americans with Judicial punishment if they attempted to exercise their freedom of speech by angrily speaking out and condemning Islamic Extremism and violence.

Countless people were slaughtered because Obama provided weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Countless people - to include Americans - to include Americans - were murdered by Drug Cartels with the weapons Obama gave them.

And, again, this is not even everything it is DOCUMENTED that Obama did...

...and the Democrats protected, defended, praised, and damn-near worshipped tis man - still do - when he should have been Impeached NUMEROUS TIMES, should have been charged with HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS for violating the Constitution, Breaking US laws, aiding and abetting terrorists, helping our enemies, and even for WAR CRIMES!

Opinion | Obama admits that his handling of the Libya war was his worst mistake – but not that it was unconstitutional

Opinion | Obama's Illegal War in Libya

Ben Rhodes Admits Obama Armed Jihadists In Syria In Bombshell Interview

Resurfaced video: Barack Obama armed Islamic radicals and terrorists

Why Did Obama Free This Terrorist?

Obama RELEASED warlord head of ISIS extremist army five years ago | Daily Mail Online

How Obama’s Foreign Policy Failures Let ISIS Happen

WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Released Taliban 5 for Deserter Bergdahl- Current Whereabouts Unknown

Fast and Furious: New Details Emerge

The Mess Obama Left Behind in Iraq

Russia warned U.S. about Boston Marathon bomb suspect Tsarnaev: report | Reuters

U.S. Visa Process Missed San Bernardino Wife’s Online Zealotry

Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Ex-CIA Chief: Obama Refused Strikes on ISIS Oil Wells Fearing 'Environmental Damage'

Pentagon Confirms: Warning Pamphlets Dropped on Islamic State ‘to Minimize the Risks to Civilians’ - Washington Free Beacon

It was the video, same reason for all the other attacks around the Middle East that day, super super dupe.

Kadafi was about to Massacre Rebels and was a scumbag terrorist dictator. Al Qaeda my ass... Iraq was the stupidest War ever and there was no way to get out of it without this crap.

Obama....not even close.

Financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, defended, and even dragged the US into 2 In-Constitutional UN-authorized wars to help TERRORISTS....to include Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans ... and this fu@ker used our military to fight for them and give them their own country!

The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS - he helped them all!

He not only HELPED terrorists kill Americans (Abandoned them to die in Benghazi, failed to stop the Boston Marathon bombing despite knowing about it and who they were, let a terrorist come into the US on a visa he made happen only to kill 7 Americans in California AFTER he mocked them for being afraid of widows and orphans, gave Mexican Drug Cartels weapons that were used to kill Americans, etc.....HE KILLED AMERICANS HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN PERSONAL UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.DRONE ASSASSINATION PROGRAM...

And when he wasn't helping Terrorists, Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, violent illegal gangs, violent illegals, paying ransoms to get US hostages back, giving 20% of our uranium to Russia, making illegal treaties with Iran, and allowing Russia to spy / hack / interfere with us for 2 years...

...he was violating both Constitution and Law, being found in Contempt of Court twice for disobeying the law, was found in violation of the Constitution twice, and / or...

...he was illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices...and using the IRS as a weapon against Conservatives legally opposing his re-election...

....and all of this doesn't come close to everything this criminal traitor did....

....while failing to accomplish in 8 years what Trump has done in 2 .
What a load of crap phony scandals, super duper, just propaganda, law enforcement investigated and said you are crazy.
Unfortunately NOT.

EVERY item on that list has been proven, reported, documented.....

Where would you like to start, franco?

His love / support for terrorists? Ok - let's go there.

EGYPT / THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
Barry helped creat Egypt's election mess by pressuring long-time pal dictator Mubarak out of office, forcing an Egyptian election...then he pressured Egypt to hold elections ASAP. Immediately after the ousting of Mubarak only 1 group was prepared for an election - the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood...so Barry pretty much helped the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood take over our ally Egypt. Obama showered them with praise, gave them military weapons, etc...and when Egypt's moderate military stepped in to ousT the TERRORISTS Obama had help take over their country Obama withheld support / weapons / etc from the country because he was pissed that the terrorists he helped put into power in EgypT had been ousted.

LIBYA / AL-QAEDA
Someone forgot to tell Barry that in 2001 Al-Qaeda slaughtered 3,000 Americans on US soil.....because the M*er F*er ordered our military to help Al Qaeda murder the sovereign leader of a country - Libya - and take over their own country!
** Gadaffi was actually HELPING the coalition at the time fight terrorists in Northern Africa, but that didn't stop Barry from backing the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

THIS WAS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE-WINNING BARAK OBAMA'S 1ST UN-CONSTITUTIONAL ILLEGAL UNAPPROVED WAR...AND IT WAS TO HELP AL QAEDA! Afterwards he and Hillary hired an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador and Americans from...AL AQEDA - bright F*ing idea. Who could NOT see how this was going to turn out?! Obama and Hillary NEEDLESSLY SACRIFICED 4 Americans at the hands of Al Qaeda, despite having numerous opportunities to pull them out of harm's way.

SYRIA / ISIS
A civil war was being fought in Syria between multiple factions, to include the growing threat of ISIS. Chemical weapons were used on civilians - and Barak Obama did the UN-THINKABLE - he attempted to BLUFF Al-Assad, the President of Syria, by declaring if Chemicals Weapons were used one more time THE UNITED STATES WOULD ACT. It was a BLUFF - he was called on it - Barry backed down in front of the world, in front of allies AND ENEMIES.

SYRIA WAS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE-WINNING BARAK OBAMA'S 2ND UN-CONSTITUTIONAL UNAPPROVED ILLEGAL WAR HE DRAGGED THE US INTO...AND HIS 1ST INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME!

The President of Syria, the leader of a sovereign nation in the midst of an internal civil war NEVER ASKED or GAVE PERMISSION to Barry to invade his country...but Obama did...TO HELP ISIS. That, BTW, is considered a WAR CRIME.

ISIS / Iraq
Iraq had been liberated by American troops at a high cost, and Barry was handed a free Iraq and entrusted to keep it that way. He f*ed that up by giving ISIS free entry into Iraq, allowing them to take over much of Iraq that we had already liberated...DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE COULD HAVE EASILY WIPED OUT THEIR ARMIES BEFORE THEY EVER GOT TO IRAQ BY STRIKING THEIR MILE-LONG CONVOYS AS THEY TRAVELED THROUGH THE DESERT...BUT BARRY REFUSED TO ALLOW IT. Much or Iraq had to be RE-taken / RE-liberated, at the unnecessary cost of more lives - US lives as well.

GUN / WEAPONS-RUNNING/SUPPORT/AIDING & ABETTING
During this whole time Barry was providing weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, to Al Qaeda, to ISIS, to Hamas, to Hezbollah, to Mexican Drug Cartels - Obama was the weapons supplier for some of the biggest threats to human life, freedom, democracy, and justice on the entire planet!

For 8 years he armed, supplied, financed, trained, supported, protected, defended, and dragged the US into 2 (TWO) illegal wars to help TERRORISTS!

PROTECTING ISIS
As 'leader' of the 'Anti-ISIS Coalition', Obama dictated / wrote the Rules of Engagement (ROE) - the official rules for fighting this war. One of his rules was that the ISIS Black Market Oil Production sites, trucks, etc... was NOT TO BE TOUCHED, despite the fact that this operation funded more than HALF of their terrorist activities and helped them fund the ability to wage war. For some f*ed up reason our allies went along with this....UNTIL....

After Barak Obama, while in France, publicly patted himself on the back by declaring HE had isolated ISIS to the Middle East where they were no longer a threat to the entire world - Just hours later ISIS gave Obama a big ol' cup of STFU by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII via a terrorist attack on France.

ISIS had just attacked out Coalition partner and Ally...you would think, especially after that embarrassing Pre-attack announcement by Obama, that Obama would want to take part in the retaliatory air strike France immediately planned...hell, even RUSSIA immediately told France, 'We're In!'

NOPE! When France and other allies were prepping for the strike and when their planes were taking off to go strike ISIS, do you know what Obama and the US military was doing? Obama ordered the US military to fly over the Black Market Oil Facilities he had protected for so long, the facilities the coalition was about to strike, and drop leaflets WARNING THEM THE ATTACK WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Obama betrayed France, betrayed the coalition, and put coalition lives in danger by letting ISIS - the enemy - know an attack was coming!

THE TALIBAN 5
In the midst of a war with the Taliban, Obama released the top 5 enemy commanders from GITMO...IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP A CAMPAIGN PROMISE. He had promised to close GITMO, but the Taliban 5 were too big to release...so he used the Bo Bergdahl issue as an excuse to let them go. The Hakani Network, who kidnapped people for ransom to pay for their operations, captured the deserter / traitor Bo Bergdahl and demanded MONEY for his release, which they were paid. They never asked for the Taliban 5 to be released...but Obama lied and said they did....The week after he released the 5 tribal warlords, one of them led an attack on the village that had helped the US capture him....slaughtering every man, woman, and child in the village.

OTHERS:

PROTECTED HEZBOLLAH DRUG OPS / IRAN TREATY:
Obama protected Hezbollah drug ops as part of his agreement to get Iran to sign his own personal Un-Constitutional TREATY, paving a way for Iran to advance their nuclear program, which has started a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, not to mention was a Constitutional violation of the Separation of Powers - by-passing Congress to forge a treaty. As soon as the paperwork was signed Obama rushed it to the UN for ratification without letting Congress see it 1st.
-- Obama later paid Iran a huge RANSOM for American hostages because he did not have the BALLS to insist that the return of US hostages was part of the take-it-or-leave-it deal. (Obama had also paid the Hakani Network a ransom for the release of traitor Bo Bergdahl as well.....paying terrorists for US hostages!)

BOSTON MARATHON TERRORIST ATTACK
Russia warned the US in advance, gave them the IDs of the Brothers, told how the oldest brother was returning home after attending a terrorist training camp. OBAMA & HIS ADMINISTRATION KNEW WHO THEY WERE & WHAT THEY WERE PLANNING TO DO .... AND LET IT HAPPEN. AFTER the attack, the Obama administration immediately released pictures of the brothers and ASKED US CITIZENT TO TRY TO HELP ID THEM...AS IF THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE...WHEN THEY ALREADY KNEW!

BENGHAZI
The Obama administration KNEW:
1. A MIDDLE EAST-WIDE Terrorist attack was called for on the anniversary of 9/11/01
-- On 9/11/12 more than 20 US Embassies and compounds across the Middle East were attacked, 2 overrun, and only 1 suffered fatalities - Benghazi. Benghazi was the only 1 heavily reported and the only one reported as having resulted due to a 'PROTEST OVER A VIDEO'

2. Al Qaeda had called for the assassination of Stephens in retaliation for the murder of an Al Qaeda leader from Benghazi who was killed 1 - 2 months earlier in an Obama drone strike

3. There was 2 terrorist attacks on the compound before the final attack - none of those were reported / got to the media, and one of them were called a 'PROTEST OVER A VIDEO'

4. They hired AL QAEDA to protect the Americans there from AL AQEDA. WTF?!

5. EVERYT other nation with people there pulled their people out weeks earlier because they also KNEW the big attack was coming

Ft. HOOD TERRORIST ATTACK
Obama REFUSED to call it a terrorist attack until pressured to do so based on the facts - he initially called it a case of WORKPLACE VIOLENCE. (Again, WTF?!)

CALIFORNIA TERRORIST ATTACK
A terrorist Obama helped arrange a visa for to get her into the country killed 7 Americans in a terrorist attack in California. Just before the attack Obama MOCKED the very citizens he was supposed to protect and who he allowed to be killed by terrorists by publicly declaring Americans were just afraid of 'widows and orphans'! AFTER the attack he sent out his US AG - Loretta Lynch - to threaten Americans with Judicial punishment if they attempted to exercise their freedom of speech by angrily speaking out and condemning Islamic Extremism and violence.

Countless people were slaughtered because Obama provided weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Countless people - to include Americans - to include Americans - were murdered by Drug Cartels with the weapons Obama gave them.

And, again, this is not even everything it is DOCUMENTED that Obama did...

...and the Democrats protected, defended, praised, and damn-near worshipped tis man - still do - when he should have been Impeached NUMEROUS TIMES, should have been charged with HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS for violating the Constitution, Breaking US laws, aiding and abetting terrorists, helping our enemies, and even for WAR CRIMES!

Opinion | Obama admits that his handling of the Libya war was his worst mistake – but not that it was unconstitutional

Opinion | Obama's Illegal War in Libya

Ben Rhodes Admits Obama Armed Jihadists In Syria In Bombshell Interview

Resurfaced video: Barack Obama armed Islamic radicals and terrorists

Why Did Obama Free This Terrorist?

Obama RELEASED warlord head of ISIS extremist army five years ago | Daily Mail Online

How Obama’s Foreign Policy Failures Let ISIS Happen

WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Released Taliban 5 for Deserter Bergdahl- Current Whereabouts Unknown

Fast and Furious: New Details Emerge

The Mess Obama Left Behind in Iraq

Russia warned U.S. about Boston Marathon bomb suspect Tsarnaev: report | Reuters

U.S. Visa Process Missed San Bernardino Wife’s Online Zealotry

Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Ex-CIA Chief: Obama Refused Strikes on ISIS Oil Wells Fearing 'Environmental Damage'

Pentagon Confirms: Warning Pamphlets Dropped on Islamic State ‘to Minimize the Risks to Civilians’ - Washington Free Beacon

It was the video, same reason for all the other attacks around the Middle East that day, super super dupe.

Kadafi was about to Massacre Rebels and was a scumbag terrorist dictator. Al Qaeda my ass... Iraq was the stupidest War ever and there was no way to get out of it without this crap.
But thanks for all the garbage propaganda spam, silly dupe.

Wow, how long did it take you to cut and paste all those conspiratorial talking points?
Snowflake, I just posted more links, more evidence supporting what I said in that ONE post than you have ever posted since you have been on this board. LOL!

I counter BS opinion and false narratives with actual records, documentation, links, and facts....and snowflake response to getting shot in the face with truth / evidence is whining, complaining, personal attacks, and NO EVIDEDNCE / LINKS TO ATTEMPT TO COUNTER WHAT WAS POSTED.

Bwuhahahahaha
All garbage propaganda. Obama got all the biological and chemical weapons in Syria destroyed by the United Nations. Since then everything has been chlorine which anybody can make...

It's always "Trump" with you people. You should be charging him for taking up that much space in your heads.

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

Hillary was president ?

In her dreams, she was President.

534c2dfc1322230abe9e88d8f61df921.png

She isn’t. Yet you’re still obsessed...and have been for 30 years. Get a life

Of course I'm obsessed. I'm obsessed with the thought of the devil claiming her.

There would be dancing in the streets.

Obsessed and extremely pathetic

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

Hillary was president ?

Of course I'm obsessed. I'm obsessed with the thought of the devil claiming her.

How am I "obsessed"? Isn't Hillary the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party?

I'd gladly forget about her but she always seems to be in the news. I even heard that she might be running again in 2020. Wouldn't it be grand to see her get her post-menopausal ratbag ass beat again?

Hillary was president ?

I'd gladly forget about her but she always seems to be in the news. I even heard that she might be running again in 2020. Wouldn't it be grand to see her get her post-menopausal ratbag ass beat again?

She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about her.

You obviously have mental problems.

Between G. W. & Obama, G. W. Bush by far was the worst; not even close.

In the summer of 1996, over four years before the 2000 election, I learned from Rick Perry that Bush may run.
I started telling people immediately that Bush will run & if he wins there would be a war in Iraq.
The rest is history.

Bush allowed 9/11
Bush started not one but TWO wars that were completely needless, and we still have troops in both locations.
The Bush wars have cost over $3 TRILLION.
Americans are bitching about Medicare, SS, health care, blah blah blah but ALL of the money we blew on Bush's two shitty wars could have gone a long way right here at home, in our own backyard.

There is a war criminal sitting all fat & happy somewhere in Preston Hollow.
May he one day rot in Hell.

PS Then Butt Head Bush handed Obama the WORST economy the world had seen in ~80 years. What an asshole Bush is.

In 2002, the American electorate went against the norms and actually increased republican membership in the house.

This was likely due to 9/11 and what seemed like good leadership on Bush's part.

Then he started the retard wars and by 2006 the people yanked the house and senate from him. And I mean yanked hard. They had had enough of the stupid wars and deficit spending.

In 2008 Chris Matthews openly stated with glee that it would be 10 YEARS before the GOP could even hope to have the house back.

In 2010, in a monumental wipe out, the American people took the house away from the democrats. It was stunning. Obama was the reason.

Neither of them was any good.

Which sucked worse.....hard to tell.

She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about her.

In some ways, she represents the ultimate loser.

I woke up in November 2016 resigned to the fact that she would be president and that the democrats would have the senate.

I was totally blown away.

When I think of her, I think of someone who is about as incompetent as they come. When she speaks in public, I feel pity for her knowing that she'll do down as the "biggest" loser of the century.

I don't think about her unless she shows her face and I can't tell whether to admire her courage or to question if she knows what a laughingstock she is.

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.

She got 3M more votes than the blob. Consider yourself triggered to go with your unhealthy obsession

She got 3M more votes than the blob. Consider yourself triggered to go with your unhealthy obsession

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. "Triggering" is something only leftards like yourself do, as you did when that magnificent orange bastard Donald J. Trump whipped Hillary like a little puppy.

What a spectacular sight that was, when the entire collective left-wing cried like babies that night. If I had a way to collect the huge sea of tears from the great unwashed horde of Marx-loving leftists and separated the salt from the liquid, I'd be worth more than the Morton Salt Company.

As for my being "obsessed", of course I am. Everyone likes kicking a sad and sorry loser while they're down. Ever been around chickens much? When one of them becomes sickly, the rest of them take great pleasure in pecking the sickly chicken about the head until it dies.

In other words, Hillary is no better than that sickly chicken and I greatly relish any opportunity to slam her for the sad, sorry loser she is. :biggrin:

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. "Triggering" is something only leftards like yourself do, as you did when that magnificent orange bastard Donald J. Trump whipped Hillary like a little puppy.

What a spectacular sight that was, when the entire collective left-wing cried like babies that night. If I had a way to collect the huge sea of tears from the great unwashed horde of Marx-loving leftists and separated the salt from the liquid, I'd be worth more than the Morton Salt Company.

As for my being "obsessed", of course I am. Everyone likes kicking a sad and sorry loser while they're down. Ever been around chickens much? When one of them becomes sickly, the rest of them take great pleasure in pecking the sickly chicken about the head until it dies.

In other words, Hillary is no better than that sickly chicken and I greatly relish any opportunity to slam her for the sad, sorry loser she is. :biggrin:

To dr dc

I knew the moment I mentioned Hillary getting 3M more votes than your blob, you’d be triggered into some lame attempt to rationalize why your boy didn’t get as many votes as Hillary.

Hook, line and sinker

She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about h and meet a bone saw cattierer.

I wish trump would visit the Saudi embassy and meet mr bone saw

Forum List

Back