Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Virtually indistinguishable from one another....Definitely 16 years of continuous failure.

AgesChimpy.jpg

Bush 43 was a Halfacrat, as his presidency reflected.

Obama was the Uber-Democrat. Thank Gawd his legacy has been erased.

Both were terrible for very different reasons.

Bush threw away the opportunity of a century by starting and credit funding two stupid wars.

He had a congress that jumped right on him and humped him the whole way.

He took good numbers from Clinton and flushed them.

Obama basically was an elitist who fucked over the middle class and attempted to push reform on us in the form of things like Obamacare.

The country took the house away from after just two years.

They both sucked.....

Worse ?

Bush....just because of what he was and what he claimed to be.

Obama wouldn't have handled a 9/11 style attack very well. He probably would have surrendered.

That's all I got.

Bush wasn’t as bad as ppl think. Obama, on the other hand, was a catastrophe

Agreed. Much of the dismal economic stuff that happened during Bush's term, was thanks to the Democrats in Congress. He just wasn't very good at standing up to them.

Trump. Whenever the question about whose presidency was worse; the answer is Trump.

It's always "Trump" with you people. You should be charging him for taking up that much space in your heads.

Trump. Whenever the question about whose presidency was worse; the answer is Trump.

It's always "Trump" with you people. You should be charging him for taking up that much space in your heads.

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

It's interesting that I heard the Party is planning an "intervention" with Hillary prior to the midterms. They want her out of the picture.

I bet she won't go. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

It's interesting that I heard the Party is planning an "intervention" with Hillary prior to the midterms. They want her out of the picture.

I bet she won't go. :auiqs.jpg:
----------------------------------------------- that'd be cool and a fitting end to the 'illary' witch in the twilight of her life .

New Topics

Forum List

Back