Bush is being hunted

The act of war was committed by muslim terrorists, idiot.

o'rly?

that's why bush ordered the iraq invasion?

i thought it was about WMD

AGAIN, Bush couldn't have done SHIT without DEMS voting for the invasion. When HJ RES 114 got to the Senate, where DEMS could have blocked it, 29 of 49 Dems voted FOR the war. So, how could BOOOOSHHHH have "ordered" anything?

House Democrats voted against it. Only because Republicans voted overwhelmingly for it did it get out of the House.

Of course it is not even close, those like Bush get others to commit the war for them.

So it was Bush alone who went to war?

[H.J.Res. 114 authorizes the Use of Military Force Against Iraq. The resolution expresses support for the President's efforts to: (1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions applicable to Iraq; and (2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions.]

Stupid fucking leftists (redundant.)

Democrats voted against the authorization 147 to 110.

The neo-con leaders have not been able to travel abroad for fear of being arrested.

Why do you think Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., don't go overseas while all the living players of the Daddy Bush and Clinton administrations have gone everywhere?

Stop and think, guys and gals. A good part of the civilized world thinks Bush et al committed war crimes.

you are a great american, i can see that clearly.

Yawn..

probably fat and loud, too.

How many times did you vote for Barack Obama?

More, or less than the sum of the digits in your IQ?

Standard Disclaimer: Let's say that your IQ is 62 - I know, that's high, but for the purpose of illustration; take the "6" and the "2" and have your teacher or mother add them together for you and tell you the sum (which is "8.")

o tempora, o mores.

ok, bush did not start a war.

it was an invasion.

started by saddam, by not providing the WMD he did not have.

and, did you know, that evil saddam did TORTURE his victims!!

fuck off with your "neither started a war" dishonesty.

he's a WAR president after all.

Uhm no. You fuck off with your lies.

Here's an education for you. We had a treaty with saddam that included he was not to have any wmd's. He claimed he had them, that's a breach of the treaty and an act of war.

shame you don't give a fuck about all the facts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO_PpvKPe8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO_PpvKPe8[/ame]

His final sentencence in that clip was quite prophetic and ironic don't you think?

What treaty did we have with Saddam? As far as I know the UN negociated the Peace Treaty between Iraq and Kuwait and they imposed sanctions against Saddam. However the UN did not authorize the US( and Friends) invsaion or overthrow of Saddam legitimate governement.

The invasion and occupation went against the Charter of the UN. It was in breach of international law.

Who cares who started it?

Clinton changed the mission, totally away from what Bush had laid out with the UN. I mean, completely.

Who started it is irrelevant. Somalia is an albatross across Clinton's neck. No one elses.

Bush dumped a load of shit on Clinton's lap..then skated.

Yeah..it mattered.

if Bush is in a foreign country and the country wants to arrest him the Secret service will do nothing.

Are you really so stupid, in that whole drooling Olbermoron way, that you think the Swiss would assault a US President?

Seriously?

You leftists crack me up - stupid as a pile of fucking bricks, but entertaining.

I agree.

I doubt seriously that anyone in the Govt of any European country would lay a hand on a US President. I'm sure the Presidents SS agents would stand around with their fingers up their ass if anyone tried.

Could you imagine the diplomatic repercussions?? Jeeze.

Its laughable to think they would.

As you say. Stupid but entertaining. LOL

Last edited:
from the state department website

From the "My God you're a fucking dumbass" website:

{Diplomatic immunity is a form of legal immunity and a policy held between governments, which ensures that diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws (although they can be expelled). It was agreed as international law in the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961), }

Forum List

Back