Bush is being hunted

Under the bar and completely rolled is probably where you live when you're not posting from the basement.

One can assume that this was an attempt at witty repartee..

As usual, you only made it half way to the mark.

Face it bud, you're just not very bright. (Which is why you're a leftist.)

:lol:

Naw.

"Witty" repartee would only be appreciated by someone who gets wit.

You're obviously a bargain basement rube.

Obama's as much as a criminal in running the wars in the Middle East as Bush was. But that's "different." He's left. It's all about the Left's drive to criminalize not being liberal. The current choice of just attacking and trying to destroy anyone not liberal's just not enough. They need to be arrested. Only when liberalism is the only choice can we all be free...

Obama may be a criminal, but that is no excuse for what Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Rice and others did. Uncensored2008 and odther nutters are upset that they can't travel, I understand that. But, without doubt, if Bush et al step off a plane in certain parts of Europe the Secret Service will be backed down.

This administration no more wants to deal with such a situation than Bush and his principals want to go through it. They won't travel.

Obama may be a criminal, but that is no excuse for what Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Rice and others did. Uncensored2008 and odther nutters are upset that they can't travel,

I'm not upset, I'm just laughing at you.

If you honestly believe the bullshit your spewing, you're dumb as a pile of rocks.

Your stupidity entertains me.

Is Bush really being hunted or repulsed?

Perhaps this will keep him in the USA whose voters are after all responsible for his rise to power and deserve him.

Obama may be a criminal, but that is no excuse for what Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Rice and others did. Uncensored2008 and odther nutters are upset that they can't travel,

I'm not upset, I'm just laughing at you. If you honestly believe the bullshit your spewing, you're dumb as a pile of rocks. Your stupidity entertains me.

In other words, wiggy boo, you have nothing. Got it. Your faith and political ideology are only beliefs, kid, not evidence. They don't travel, because they will be arrested.

Give us the travel schedule for the neo-con leaders since 20 January 2009 compared to the Daddy Bushies from 20 January 1993 and the Clintonistas from 20 January 2001. You wiggy boo wing nuts from the distant distant oh-so distant right, Hillary can go where no neo-con dares in Europe. :lmao:

I can hear Shrilla Cheney yelling at Stupid Dick: "We did ALL this to end up in Wyoming again?????????"

Little wiggy boo uncensored2008 is following Alinksi-Limbaugh rules, when losing, ridicule and make the wildest statements.

Give us a travel schedule of the major neo-con warmakers since January 2009. Go for it.

Little wiggy boo uncensored2008 is following Alinksi-Limbaugh rules,

Monkeys are interesting creatures; note how the feral baboon mimics the superior humans by shrieking "Alinski."

The mindless monkey lacks the wits to comprehend that Saul Alinsky is the mentor of their own little tin god, Barack Obama and has no influence on those of the right.

Alas, in the end it is but a monkey, one cannot expect reason from the creature. Flinging shit at passers by is the extent of the repertiore of this one.

Entertain us with your antics, oh feral one... Dance monkey, dance!

Proof positive by wiggy boo uncensored2008 that he is following Alinksi-Limbaugh rules, when losing, ridicule and make the wildest statements.

Anytime you are willing to offer something constructive, go for it, little Saul.

Who cares who started it?

Clinton changed the mission, totally away from what Bush had laid out with the UN. I mean, completely.

Who started it is irrelevant. Somalia is an albatross across Clinton's neck. No one elses.

Bush dumped a load of shit on Clinton's lap..then skated.

Yeah..it mattered.

No.

Under Bush I, it was a humanitarian mission to distribute relief supplies by the US under UN auspices which began in August 1992. Under Clinton, the mission changed in March 1993 to the arrest of war criminals, again spearheaded by the US under UN auspices.

The mission changed under Clinton. Dramatically. The Battle of Mogadishu is all on him and his policies.

Proof positive by wiggy boo uncensored2008 that he is following Alinksi-Limbaugh rules,

AlinskY little shit flinger, . . . Though it does amuse me that you think Rush Limbaugh is a communist...

The discriminating are amused that you, who claim to be a rightie, uses the left's rules. But, then again, so does Rush, so you are in like company. :lol:

Forum List

Back