Bush is being hunted

Of course it is not even close, those like Bush get others to commit the war for them.

So it was Bush alone who went to war?

[H.J.Res. 114 authorizes the Use of Military Force Against Iraq. The resolution expresses support for the President's efforts to: (1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions applicable to Iraq; and (2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions.]

Stupid fucking leftists (redundant.)

look who is hiding behing the US congress and the UN, hahahahah.

how did that work out with the UN?

Arrest him for WHAT? There were NEVER any FORMAL charges against him, just some group SEEKING the Swiss govt. to press charges...
Lets all cry for evil muslim terrorists who kill innocent people, boo hoo. They are lucky to have just been waterboarded.

Of course it is not even close, those like Bush get others to commit the war for them.

What Bush are we talking about? B/c neither started a war. both responded to acts of war, but neither started one.

oh, and

Check wiki, it states there's no oil reserves in Somalia.

Iraq performed an act of war against us? The invaded Kuwait, not us and had nothing to do with 911. Which was an act of terrorism and not sanctioned by any government.
An act of war must be performed by a country.

You think Wiki knows everything?

Kuwait is an ally, and the UN went in with us and backed the idea. If you want to say fuck our allies, I'm good with that, most are a waste of time. Iraqs act of war was when Saddam claimed he had the weapons, a breach of the peace treaty and therefore an act of war.

I simply pointed out what it stated in wiki. do you have irefutable proof that they do?

Lame

It's been tried. If anyone had anything on him it would have been done by now. This is little more than grandstanding.

Where's the demands for Clintons head? He got Americans killed in Somalia for nothing, but he gets a pass, even though peace keepers were killed while they were negotiating.

I wonder is the people that cheer this would think differently if he decided not to waterboard and they had to bury thier family?

fyi; If they go after Bush, they MUST also go after Pelosi. Elsewise is just a republican whitch hunt. (it is, but at least they might have to admit it)

Clinton didn't start Somalia.

That would be Bush's Daddy.

Bush Sr. sent in humanitarian aid to Somalia. Bill Clinton sent in Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers. When we lost 18 soldiers, Clinton decided to APPEASE Mohamed Farah Aideed and negotiated with him, and then cut and ran.
That is because clinton is a coward.

What Bush are we talking about? B/c neither started a war. both responded to acts of war, but neither started one.

oh, and

o tempora, o mores.

ok, bush did not start a war.

it was an invasion.

started by saddam, by not providing the WMD he did not have.

and, did you know, that evil saddam did TORTURE his victims!!

fuck off with your "neither started a war" dishonesty.

he's a WAR president after all.

Uhm no. You fuck off with your lies.

Here's an education for you. We had a treaty with saddam that included he was not to have any wmd's. He claimed he had them, that's a breach of the treaty and an act of war.

shame you don't give a fuck about all the facts.

The cease-fire accord that Saddam signed, he violated MANY many times. Here is a link to the United Nations resolution 687:

RESOLUTION 687 (1991) Adopted by the Security Council at its 2981st meeting, on 3 April 1991

Saddam toyed with the UN, the UN NSC, the weapons inspectors, and the US for YEARS. Still no reason to go back into Iraq in 2002, but that was Bush's choice. Yes, his choice, after HJ RES 114 was approved by MANY Democrats, including 29 of the 49 in the Senate.

kidnapping does not equal arresting.

Arrest requires the authority of law.

Stupid fuck leftists have no legal authority.

this whole topic concerns torture.

No, it concerns your insane hatred of your political opponents and your deranged belief that you or other mindless fools can exact revenge on them for daring to have politics that differ from those you blindly and stupidly follow.

"Swiss law

Fuck Swiss law. It has no bearing on Americans nor American diplomats.

You not liking it means nothing. Your hatred of Bush as the representation of the opposition to your shameful party means nothing.

you are a great american, i can see that clearly.

probably fat and loud, too.

judging by your online personality.

kidnapping does not equal arresting.

No, it concerns your insane hatred of your political opponents and your deranged belief that you or other mindless fools can exact revenge on them for daring to have politics that differ from those you blindly and stupidly follow.

"Swiss law

You not liking it means nothing. Your hatred of Bush as the representation of the opposition to your shameful party means nothing.

Projecting again...

BTW, the A in America is capitalized...

oh, and

Iraq performed an act of war against us? The invaded Kuwait, not us and had nothing to do with 911. Which was an act of terrorism and not sanctioned by any government.

Kuwait is an ally, and the UN went in with us and backed the idea. If you want to say fuck our allies, I'm good with that, most are a waste of time. Iraqs act of war was when Saddam claimed he had the weapons, a breach of the peace treaty and therefore an act of war.

I simply pointed out what it stated in wiki. do you have irefutable proof that they do?

Erm..

Another version of the transcript (the one published in The New York Times on 23 September 1990) has Glaspie saying:

“ But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late '60s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly.
April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And um..

Hence, none of the GCC states entered into a written, official defense agreement with the United States. Regional diplomatic maneuvering was their first line of defense; U.S. intervention would be requested only given the worst possible scenario. It says something about the volatility of the area that this situation of thinking the unthinkable happened twice between the early 1980s and early 1990s, with the Iranian war on tankers (during the Iran-Iraq war) and the Iraqi seizure of Kuwait.

THE UNITED STATES AND THE GULF STATES: ALLIANCE IN NEED

Who cares how it started, or who started it. The military actions that took place that resulted in the deaths of the American soldiers and Somali thugs were taken on the orders of the Clinton administration.

That's ridiculous. President George HW Bush sent the US military into Somalia. That's how the whole thing got started. He failed to clean up his mess and left that to Clinton.

And Clinton gave the order to go after Aidid. How is that Bush's fault?

Projecting again...

BTW, the A in America is capitalized...

i will have none of your capitalistic humbug.

i am unamerican.

Which is why he cancelled his trip.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

arresting bush is not an act of war.

and not even the topic.

the act of wars were committed by bush.
The act of war was committed by muslim terrorists, idiot.

Who cares how it started, or who started it. The military actions that took place that resulted in the deaths of the American soldiers and Somali thugs were taken on the orders of the Clinton administration.

That's ridiculous. President George HW Bush sent the US military into Somalia. That's how the whole thing got started. He failed to clean up his mess and left that to Clinton.

It's Bush's "fault" for committing to the whole thing in the first place. Seems to me one should tidy up before closing shop.

oh, and

o tempora, o mores.

ok, bush did not start a war.

it was an invasion.

started by saddam, by not providing the WMD he did not have.

and, did you know, that evil saddam did TORTURE his victims!!

fuck off with your "neither started a war" dishonesty.

he's a WAR president after all.

Uhm no. You fuck off with your lies.

Here's an education for you. We had a treaty with saddam that included he was not to have any wmd's. He claimed he had them, that's a breach of the treaty and an act of war.

shame you don't give a fuck about all the facts.

i like facts.

i don't like acts of war.

like the ones your ex-pres committed, remember them?

but that is off-topic.

i'd like to discuss bush's acts against humanity. by ordering torture.

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

and not even the topic.

o'rly?

that's why bush ordered the iraq invasion?

i thought it was about WMD

Lame

It's been tried. If anyone had anything on him it would have been done by now. This is little more than grandstanding.

Where's the demands for Clintons head? He got Americans killed in Somalia for nothing, but he gets a pass, even though peace keepers were killed while they were negotiating.
:eusa_hand:

I guess he forgot to Thank Daddy Bush for that opportunity...​

"Bush Senior went into Somalia with 20 thousand US troops in December, 1992 when he had been defeated in his re-election bid by Bill Clinton and was a lame-duck President. Why such a major overseas undertaking by an outgoing president was a question that perplexed many. His excuse was that US was in Somalia on a humanitarian mission to beef up the UN effort to stave off a bloodbath from civil war and anarchy. The real mission for Bush Senior was something else. He went in there to save the interest of US oil giants from his native Texas. After all, he had made his fortunes in the oil industry before making a mark in politics. The powerful and influence-peddling oil cartel had bankrolled him into politics, and he was anxious to pay back in kind. He might have lost his own bid for re-election but he had sons waiting in the wings to inherit his mantle. He had to lubricate their passage into high-stakes politics by obliging his powerful friends."

Erm..

Another version of the transcript (the one published in The New York Times on 23 September 1990) has Glaspie saying:

“ But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late '60s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly.
April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And um..

Hence, none of the GCC states entered into a written, official defense agreement with the United States. Regional diplomatic maneuvering was their first line of defense; U.S. intervention would be requested only given the worst possible scenario. It says something about the volatility of the area that this situation of thinking the unthinkable happened twice between the early 1980s and early 1990s, with the Iranian war on tankers (during the Iran-Iraq war) and the Iraqi seizure of Kuwait.

hmm

The shit we have to do for thier fucking oil.

I hate the ME, I really really do. Keeping that shithole straight is a full time job all by itself.

Maybe we really should just let them kill each other. Seems they like doing it.

I'm tired, and this thread has wondered around to much for me and has a few to many trolls in it.

later Sallow, nice fencing with you again

Last edited:

Erm..

And um..

hmm

The shit we have to do for thier fucking oil.

I hate the ME, I really really do. Keeping that shithole straight is a full time job all by itself.

Maybe we really should just let them kill each other. Seems they like doing it.

By George I think he's got it!

:2up:

Bush Sr. sent in humanitarian aid to Somalia. Bill Clinton sent in Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers. When we lost 18 soldiers, Clinton decided to APPEASE Mohamed Farah Aideed and negotiated with him, and then cut and ran.

The commandos were sent in becuase Aideed was stealing the humanitarian aid. It was an ambush on our soldiers. 18 brave soldiers died that day in a heroic rescue mission that you are trying to use to denigrate President Clinton with. I dare say many many more Somalians died. Clinton did not order or approve of torturing anyone in that affair.

At least they went in armed which is more than what we can say about the Marine guards at the Barracks in Lebanon.

And let's all remember ALLLLLLL the American soldiers killed when Clinton sent them to the Balkans.

It's Bush's "fault" for committing to the whole thing in the first place. Seems to me one should tidy up before closing shop.

Too bad world affairs don't always conform to our election cycles.

Bottom line is if you honestly don't believe that Clinton was responsible for an order he gave, then you're simply a partisan hack and there's no help for you.

and not even the topic.

o'rly?

that's why bush ordered the iraq invasion?

i thought it was about WMD
That's pretty-much dependent upon which year (and, month) he made a justification for War.​

Lil' Dumbya's Evolving World-View

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

318.gif

Forum List

Back