Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on 3 repo's this week

Wow, you blindsided me, dense as I am and all. Clarify the "trailer-park" thing for me.

A 'bold statement" as it relates to 3 cars is only relative. Three gigs in NYC ain't nothin' to get excited about. Three gigs in this locality is certainly something to draw attention. About that "retarded" remark, I think you gave me that speech on my entry here, didn't you, jimnyc?

Ok I'll bite. Phycho, explain to me what you think the grand meaning of this is ?

Wow, you blindsided me, dense as I am and all. Clarify the "trailer-park" thing for me.

Sure, you want to generalize. You seem to fit the trailer park criteria, I know quite a few liberals living in trailers - very sad.

A 'bold statement" as it relates to 3 cars is only relative. Three gigs in NYC ain't nothin' to get excited about. Three gigs in this locality is certainly something to draw attention.

Move if you don't like living in shitty areas where people can't be bothered to pay their bills.

About that "retarded" remark, I think you gave me that speech on my entry here, didn't you, jimnyc?

And your posts haven't improved with your remarks. I feel for you.

OK, eric, I'll bite as well. I really don't know what the meaning is. I asked an honest guestion and I got several dishonest answers. Nonetheless, I am concerned. Is this recession hurting traditional or at least as evidenced historical shrub voters and is there any plan in place to circumvent this other than more promises that will be ignored or otherwise explained away? I ask this from a left and a right wing stand point. IMHO, GWB doesn't live up to expectations and his words mean little towards reality. But, that's just an old "retarded" (as jimnyc likes to call my opinion) thing and I hope that what I see is only an anomoly and not representative of things to come. Be that as it is, I still think the unification deal as described by GWB in the campaign was genious.

psycho, name fits you well. 3 repo'ed cars with bumper stickers. some kind of record where you reside? I imagine they were there when the present owner took delivery. as for the 'seven shits' did one of them resemble you.?:laugh:

If I pass by 3 cars wrecked on the highway this upcoming week, and they all have democratic bumper stickers on them, should I assume driving education courses are no longer worthy of taking thanks to the democratic party?

lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he cant even stay on the same topic. enough comedy for one nite. I am going to start looking for old dem bumper stickers...dont expect to find tooo many as after G.W became the prez alot of the dems went underground, ie...they were ashamed to admit defeat.

jimmy, as much as I love ya and as much as I appreciate your site here and the Freedom OF Speech credentials that it purports, I have to say that given an official hearing venue and a specific argument that I am quite sure that you would leave within thirty minutes in tears and swearing that you had been hoodwinked and ignored. In this case, I am neither hoodwinking or ignoring you. And neither is anybody else as close as I can determine. Why do you chose callousness as your means of debate? That's a Limbaugh thing. Don't you agree?

Answer the question that I propose. Get the trailer parks and otherwise impovershed areas out of your twisted and malinformed mind. There are many out here that are looking for some relief and many more that are looking for some answers. This American society is what it is. A majority voted for progressive ideolgy in 2000. But, that's a complete 'nother story.

Unite the peoples, I don't do nation building, prescription drugs for seniors, leave no child behind, on and on. Lies is lies. Americans are distracted sometimes but they aren't stupid.

You make no sense whatsover.

I, as well as all my republican friends, have mostly paid for our cars in cash, and the repo man is nowhere in sight. Does that mean the entire country is better off because of Bush/Cheney?

The saddest part of this thread is that you think 3 people speak for the nation or make some sort of grand statement.

Take it for what it's worth, 3 people who simply didn't pay their bills according to the agreements they signed - nothing more and nothing less.

I am quite sure that you would leave within thirty minutes in tears and swearing that you had been hoodwinked and ignored.

Unlike the liberals, I don't turn into a whining driveling fool when my voice isn't heard. There's nothing that hanging around with a bunch of liberals could do to make me cry, unless of course they didn't allow me the opportunity to leave.

Originally posted by Psychoblues

That's a Limbaugh thing. Don't you agree?

As far as Limbaugh is concerned, I wish I didn't even know his name.

Then why do you keep bringing him up, nobody else is. It must be some fetish you have. Don't you agree?

Obviously, MtnBikr, you are as ashamed as I am for that nonsensical bag-o-wind moneymaker from promoting fear that Rush truly is but for the purpose of this conversation can you agree with me?

Rush really sucks and if he is any indication of right wing truth then true conservatives are dead in the water. I've never relied on any entertainer, racist, millionaire, dope-headed asshole to give me any opinions on politics and national governence. And I trust that you haven't either.

Although I won't cool down my condemnation of idiots like Rush, I can certainly appreciate your admonitions.

You are assuming alot. I have not said one word about Rush on this board. You have stated that in your opinion he promotes hate and that you wished you did not even know his name, yet you keep bringing him up. I don't see your point when you keep dragging his name into threads. Makes me believe you are infatuated by him in one way or another, which may even thrill Rush to no end.

You are mistaken. You admonished me, don't you remember? I could quote you but I won't. No, I don't think he, Rush, would be thrilled about anything I might have to say about him. On the other hand, I really do feel sorry for him. But that's another subject altogether.

I might go as far as to say NO ONE is discussing or has discussed Rush on this board (except for his recent problems with drugs), except for Psychoblues. That's what happens when the hatred consumes you, you start seeing things that just aren't there. Pity.

I really don't have a problem discussing the idiocies of Rush Limbaugh. You cat's have obviously got some serious consideration. I saw it, I responded and you cat's ain't gonna let me forget it. But obfuscation is your game, correct?

I'm sorry if my reference confused you. Can we more intelligently discuss political ideology and I promise that I will not bring up the name of that scourge on conservatism that calls itself Rush Limbaugh again?

Really, I think the discussion is worth it.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I really don't have a problem discussing the idiocies of Rush Limbaugh. You cat's have obviously got some serious consideration. I saw it, I responded and you cat's ain't gonna let me forget it. But obfuscation is your game, correct?

I'm sorry if my reference confused you. Can we more intelligently discuss political ideology and I promise that I will not bring up the name of that scourge on conservatism that calls itself Rush Limbaugh again?

Really, I think the discussion is worth it.

I think it's kind of telling that instead of responding to those of us who use rational arguments and ask intelligent questions, your posts generally disintegrate into the less intelligent route of name calling and obfuscation similar to those you condemn.

So if you are truly interested in intelligent discourse, perhaps you should reread my posts and respond to the issues that I have raised. You will note that I do not [generally] resort to name calling nor do I get so hot-headed that I am distracted by the emotional tone of the arguer.

The original post of this thread was that there was some implied significance to there being three respossessed cars with a certain bumper sticker. I fail to see the connection between the two just as I would fail to see the connection between any other non-causal relationship.

Forum List

Back