Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on 3 repo's this week

OK, I proposed a genuine question. The topic got hijacked by whomever and I contributed. What is the significance of 3 out of 4 vehicles being repossessed having Bush/Cheney stickers on their rear bumpers?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
OK, I proposed a genuine question. The topic got hijacked by whomever and I contributed. What is the significance of 3 out of 4 vehicles being repossessed having Bush/Cheney stickers on their rear bumpers?
I do not think there is any significance that can be drawn from such a limited fact base. Scientific studies rely on more than one indicator to determine cause.

Could be that the people who put the stickers on the cars returned them and these new people bought them with the stickers already on the bumper or somebody chose to pepper this community with bumper stickers or they could be family and one of them on the campaign committee or, back to my original assertion, it could be that the person deciding which cars to repo just hates Bush/Cheney supporters and started with them first.

I really don't have a problem discussing the idiocies of Rush Limbaugh. You cat's have obviously got some serious consideration. I saw it, I responded and you cat's ain't gonna let me forget it. But obfuscation is your game, correct?

You saw what and responded?

You bring Rush into the discussion as if we call him our leader, when none of us have ever mentioned his name in the political arena before. Talk about obfuscation!

Backpeddle, son! Move to France, you'll fit right in with the rest of the cowards. Military veteran my ass.

bubba there has some real issues,therapy and some drugs may help but I think jim is right, off to france with you. note, say one dem bumper sticker this morning....GORE IN 04...was on old amc pacer, no muffler...blowing smoke...you know,typical dem/lib..sorry guys I could pass it up.laughed so hard I almost wrecked and we dont have no snow!:laugh:

You cat's have obviously got some serious consideration. I saw it, I responded and you cat's ain't gonna let me forget it.
You saw nothing, imagined in your own head is more like it.

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have read. You gotta be kidding me - 3 or 4 cars that have Bush on them and right away there's a problem here??? that's ridiculous. Cars are being repoed everyday, for years! now all of a sudden it's a LIBERAL thing to reach as far as bumper stickers to bash Bush!!!! what's next, Dyfus comes in and takes a Republicans child for child abuse, should be run and blame Bush for this too!!!?? How silly one will go to blame Bush on a repoed car!

Soon Dean will be using it in his stumps speeches - "Cars are being reposessed everyday with a high rate of Bush stickers on them. Stop the insanity, Stop the reposessions, Stop Bush!"

Here's my genuine answer: how many vehicles have you towed in your career? I would guess in the hundreds. How many had Bush stickers on them? How many had other conservative-type stickers on them? Now, how many had Gore, Clinton, or some other liberal-type bumper sticker on it?

Your representative sample of 4 cars is extremely small, considering all the cars that you have towed for repo, or that your company has towed, or every company in the area has towed, etc. It's like saying Ichiro Suziki is a terrible hitter because in three of four at-bats one night, he strikes out, when in actuality, he has one of the best batting averages in the majors.

selective catagorizing I believe would be the right term,kinda like what the lil woman calls selective hearing. these people are only going to see/hear or recognize what fits into there pattern of thinking and since 2000 its been nothing but hate for G.W. and anything that goes wrong in the universe. sad but true I believe.:(

Town police are looking for a man who sexually groped two women in a mall parking lot last week.
The incidents July 8 happened within minutes of each other in the same area of the Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall, police said.

In the first incident, Lisa Hayes of the Town of Poughkeepsie was with her children and about to get into her car about 12:30 p.m. when the man approached her.

''I was putting the stroller in the trunk and was walking to get in the car and all of a sudden, I felt a presence behind me,'' she said.

Startled, Hayes said she pulled back as the man reached for her hand while peeling off homemade John Kerry stickers he was carrying.

''He was saying, 'Are you going to vote for Kerry?' '' Hayes said. ''He started sticking them on my breasts and feeling them.''

Hayes said she punched the man in his arm and he ran away laughing. She hurriedly got in her car, drove toward the mall security entrance and reported the man to security.

The man apparently struck again in the meantime, town police Capt. Michael Woods said.

In the second incident, a woman was walking into the mall near the same entrance when the man approached her from behind and grabbed her breasts.

Link

Absurd isn't.

Psycho, It's cool your a repo man. Do you carry mace or a gun or a tazer?
Any serious resistance or good stories?

jimnyc said:
How interesting. I took 7 shits in the past week and they all looked like democrats. :D

LMAO, Jim!

Shouldn't MtnBker win some sort of prize? A roll of toilet paper with John Kerry's face on the business end, maybe?

Moi - I love the way you used liberal cause- and- effect reasoning against.....liberals!
:cry:

jimnyc said:
How interesting. I took 7 shits in the past week and they all looked like democrats. :D

jim,I believe that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while!!! I can't stop laughin!!

:rotflmao: :banana:

I just want to say who cares? i mean considering the fact that most Americans support President Bush isnt it logical that there would be quite a few reposessed vehicles?

Psychoblues said:

Okay, let me have a shot at this. I see it as an indication that even poor people are looking to the policies of conservatives as the path to the future.

And if poor people aren't buying the liberal line, jacques francois kerrie can kiss his sorry ass goodbye.

Forum List

Back