Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on 3 repo's this week

MtnBiker said:
''He was saying, 'Are you going to vote for Kerry?' '' Hayes said. ''He started sticking them on my breasts and feeling them.''

Hmmmm - ya reckon Bill Clinton is out canvassing for kerry?

Damn----and I thought it was good advertising to put my stickers on cars that were going to be towed all over town !!!

Nationwide, how many repossessed cars have pro-Republican bumper-stickers and how many have pro-Democrat bumper-stickers? That would make an interesting question to research. I don't know the answer but I think that Republicans are more responsible with making auto payments. Therefore, I think that there would be more repo cars with Democrat stickers than with Republican stickers.

mattskramer said:
Nationwide, how many repossessed cars have pro-Republican bumper-stickers and how many have pro-Democrat bumper-stickers? That would make an interesting question to research. I don't know the answer but I think that Republicans are more responsible with making auto payments. Therefore, I think that there would be more repo cars with Democrat stickers than with Republican stickers.

Is that necessarily true? I mean assume that your assumptions that more Democrat cars would be repossessed. that doesnt necessarily mean more cars will have kerryedwards rather than Bush Cheney on them. Perhaps the fact that alot of Republicans are alot more enthusastic then the Democrat base may factor in. There may be alot of Democrats who dont like Kerry so they wont soil their soon to be reposessed car with his name. Who knows. My point is. who the heck cares to begin with? Is this supposed to be some grand determination on who is the scum of the universe?

Psychoblues said:
As several of you know, I'm a retired military/political/musician and several other activity thing member here. One of my current things is repossessing vehicles from those that can't or won't pay for them. This week alone I've repossessed 3 vehicles with the aforementioned political bumper stickers. I've seen them before, the bumper stickers, but I never associated them with repossession in any way. Be that as it is, in just one week I've had to repossess for my clients three that contain such an epithat proudly displayed on their rear bumpers. Could this be a trend?

Before you ask, I've repossessed 4 vehicles this week and I find it alarming that three of them have Bush/Cheney flags displayed on them.

PROVE IT.

And you can bet your ass I'll be waiting. Otherwise your just an everyday, average, garden variety, LIAR.

Psychoblues said:
Well, jimmy, I haven't exactly figured out why I would see so many hardcore Bush/Cheney supporters suddenly getting their auto's repossessed? Or what that might mean? Make fun all you like, seven shits and all, but I found it at least interesting, don't you?

When you sudenly find yourself having to tow better that 50% of ALL the vehicles on the road, then you can worry about the economy of the general population (and those poor Bush/Cheney supporters). Your personal net worth should skyrocket, if you get paid by the car! You should only be so lucky!

I work for a county here in Ohio, my office is next store to the welfare department. Well when its time for the welfare checks to come out, there are always cars in there with Kerry stickers.

Go figure.

Yes Biker this guy was a hoot, I wonder though just where has that old yellow bellied lying drunk ran off too since his beloved Democratic party took the mother of all ass kickings? He's done I suppose the usual, ran and hid like a pussy just like he always has here, I hope he has no grandchildren because their shame is probably heavy on their hearts.

Psychoblues said:
Picked up one just last week. It had a W2004 thing on the back of it. What in heck is that supposed to mean?

Psychoblues

God Bless America

means Winner 2004

yours would be L2004....of course it covers the L2000 one ....do you need an L2008?

Psychoblues said:
OKAY, you wish to bring it all up again. You have a political agenda. Just read the thread. The agenda is clear.

to you and the rest of air america's listeners but those of us on earth....well..........

manu1959 said:
to you and the rest of air america's listeners but those of us on earth....well..........
Now you've piqued my interest. What is "Air America" and where might I find it?

I'm always interested in AMERICAN ideology AS OPPOSED TO PARTY AFFILIATION.

Forum List

Back