Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on 3 repo's this week

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
As several of you know, I'm a retired military/political/musician and several other activity thing member here. One of my current things is repossessing vehicles from those that can't or won't pay for them. This week alone I've repossessed 3 vehicles with the aforementioned political bumper stickers. I've seen them before, the bumper stickers, but I never associated them with repossession in any way. Be that as it is, in just one week I've had to repossess for my clients three that contain such an epithat proudly displayed on their rear bumpers. Could this be a trend?

Before you ask, I've repossessed 4 vehicles this week and I find it alarming that three of them have Bush/Cheney flags displayed on them.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Bumper stickers, repos and seven shitting democrats, this thread stinks.

I'll have you know your post about the 7 shitting democrats was the 14,000th post on the board. You see, this thread did serve a purpose!

Maybe you have a trend going there, jimmnyc. I am most appreciative that you don't suffer the dreaded constipation thing. But, somehow the shits/democrats looking alike doesn't visualize for me. Would you care to elaborate?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Maybe you have a trend going there, jimmnyc. I am most appreciative that you don't suffer the dreaded constipation thing. But, somehow the shits/democrats looking alike doesn't visualize for me. Would you care to elaborate?

Sure thing!

I'll make it as easy as possible for you. Now, surely yourself or someone in your neighborhood owns a dog. Look in your yard or theirs for his latest masterpiece. Pick it up carefully with a paper towel. Dump it in your toilet and wait a few minutes for it to start to fall apart from the water. That's what reminds me of the democrats and liberals of late.

As several of you know, I'm a retired military/political/musician and several other activity thing member here. One of my current things is repossessing vehicles from those that can't or won't pay for them. This week alone I've repossessed 3 vehicles with the aforementioned political bumper stickers. I've seen them before, the bumper stickers, but I never associated them with repossession in any way. Be that as it is, in just one week I've had to repossess for my clients three that contain such an epithat proudly displayed on their rear bumpers. Could this be a trend?

Before you ask, I've repossessed 4 vehicles this week and I find it alarming that three of them have Bush/Cheney flags displayed on them.
That's quite a disturbing trend- to find otu that people who order the repossession of cars unfairly target those who put Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on their cars!

It's an extrapolation thing which worries me, Moi, I don't and I don't think the company I work for target anyone except those that can't or won't pay their bills. The sidetracking that some have tried to do in this thread is pretty much self explanatory and otherwise inexcusable but be that as it is. I'm afraid that the Clinton recession, as laughable as I find that to be, is now bleeding over into a recession much larger or other econmic values that have heretofore been unconsidered. Am I making any kind of sense to you?

It's an extrapolation thing which worries me, Moi, I don't and I don't think the company I work for target anyone except those that can't or won't pay their bills. The sidetracking that some have tried to do in this thread is pretty much self explanatory and otherwise inexcusable but be that as it is. I'm afraid that the Clinton recession, as laughable as I find that to be, is now bleeding over into a recession much larger or other econmic values that have heretofore been unconsidered. Am I making any kind of sense to you?

Sidetracked? PLEASE! Your thread is a bunch of horseshit.

You happen to tow cars that had Bush/Cheney bumper stickers and you're trying to make some sort of statement about it. What exactly is your point?

Well, jimmy, I haven't exactly figured out why I would see so many hardcore Bush/Cheney supporters suddenly getting their auto's repossessed? Or what that might mean? Make fun all you like, seven shits and all, but I found it at least interesting, don't you?

Mr towman,

Allow me to enlighten you, the ecomony is turning quickly. If you question Bush supporters economic position, just look at the $190 million dollars in his campaign fund, most of which is not soft money. How much has Dean and company raised ?

To be honest, no, this post doesn't make much sense to me. There isn't just one interpretation to the ratio between the amount of cars you've repossessed versus those with the particular bumper stickers. As educated as you are, you surely must know that there's a difference between cause and correlation in an assumption.

If 30 dead people tested positive for illegal drugs is it fair to say that their death caused the drugs to be in their bodies? I think not. Nor, I might add, is it necessarily true that the illegal drugs caused their deaths. There may, however, be a correlation between the two facts but that isn't a straight line from one to the other.

Well, jimmy, I haven't exactly figured out why I would see so many hardcore Bush/Cheney supporters suddenly getting their auto's repossessed? Or what that might mean? Make fun all you like, seven shits and all, but I found it at least interesting, don't you?

You find 3 Bush supporters losing their cars "so many"? LOL

That's not interesting at all. In fact, it's quite retarded to make such a bold statement based on 3 people.

Uh, OK, uh, I think.

All of the cars I mentioned were taken from a rather poor area. All of them taken from the driveways of obviously the more wealthy, relatively speaking. I can't and don't extrapolate much from that circumstanse but I do wonder. So many bubbles and so many busts. It takes much more than casual observance to understand it. I thought USMB might be a place I could find and answer but it seems that "seven shits" is about as good an explanation as there is, at least so far? Do you understand at all?

Uh, OK, uh, I think.

All of the cars I mentioned were taken from a rather poor area. All of them taken from the driveways of obviously the more wealthy, relatively speaking. I can't and don't extrapolate much from that circumstanse but I do wonder. So many bubbles and so many busts. It takes much more than casual observance to understand it. I thought USMB might be a place I could find and answer but it seems that "seven shits" is about as good an explanation as there is, at least so far? Do you understand at all?

What I extrapolate from this is you trying to generalize about all Bush supporters based on your daily life in the trailer parks. "so many" again? I'll be gentle with you, I didn't realize you were this dense.

I thought USMB might be a place I could find and answer but it seems that "seven shits" is about as good an explanation as there is, at least so far? Do you understand at all?
Try the DU, they will give you the answer you want.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back