Bush Book: Pages filled with Plagerized Materials!!!

Will you buy plagerized "Decision Points"?

• YES

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I'd figure W got someone to write the book for him.

Try proving that dumbass

Well, having a ghost writer worked for Obambi....

Sarah was honest about having "Lynn Vincent" as her "ghost writer".

I'm assuming you know the name of Obama's ghost writer. Can you tell us or give us a link? I know you wouldn't lie or bear false witness. Those are mortal sins and you could burn in Hell for all eternity. You wouldn't want to risk that just because of hate, right?

Try proving that dumbass

I'm assuming you know the name of Obama's ghost writer. Can you tell us or give us a link? I know you wouldn't lie or bear false witness. Those are mortal sins and you could burn in Hell for all eternity. You wouldn't want to risk that just because of hate, right?

It was Bill Ayers. No link cuz your Messiah is a liar.

Ooh, I can feel the hate from here. Well, at least you're dressed right, for Hell burning in agony for all eternity. Cuz all conservatives know that's where liars who bear false witness end up. It's in their religion. It's part of their family values. One of their "rules".

Ooh, I can feel the hate from here. Well, at least you're dressed right, for Hell burning in agony for all eternity. Cuz all conservatives know that's where liars who bear false witness end up. It's in their religion. It's part of their family values. One of their "rules".

Need a waaaambulance again? Knock off the baseless accusations of 'hate', little man. It makes you look really, really stupid.... hmmmm, ok, I can see where I went wrong with that bit.

Ayers ghosted for Obama. It's common knowledge among ghosts. What I fail to understand is why anyone thinks it's some big deal... apart from the perceived dishonesty... which it isn't.

There are two standard methods of using a ghostwriter:

a. A flat fee with no credit on the book. This is what Obama did.

b. A lesser fee with credit on the book and, usually, a part share of profits.

Both are perfectly standard ways of producing a book, and neither is any big deal.

It's only a big deal when idiots who have no idea of how the process works create a big issue out of it.

Cali Twit can't prove it, so she says she's right and throws insults.

Typical post from the conservative rep whore.

She proved it in her own tiny mind. For her, that's good enough.

Right wing philosophy: I imagined it, so it must be true.

3_girl-burning-in-hell.jpg

At least I have some comprehension of the subject, which is a damned sight more than drooling idiots who think using a ghost is a big deal. The vast majority of public figures do it. You may not like that inconvenient truth but that doesn't change it. Obama used Ayers. That is not just my opinion, it is the opinion of thousands of professional ghostwriters. Of course, a few drooling morons who think it's some major insult will continue to whine but that's of no consequence.

At least I have some comprehension of the subject, which is a damned sight more than drooling idiots who think using a ghost is a big deal. The vast majority of public figures do it. You may not like that inconvenient truth but that doesn't change it. Obama used Ayers. That is not just my opinion, it is the opinion of thousands of professional ghostwriters. Of course, a few drooling morons who think it's some major insult will continue to whine but that's of no consequence.

Opinions aren't facts. Link please.

Forum List

Back