Bush Book: Pages filled with Plagerized Materials!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by shintao, Nov 15, 2010.

?

Will you buy plagerized "Decision Points"?

1. YES

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. NO

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Now I know you loons on the right are hell bent on plagiarism, wrapped up in quotes and references, etc., so I will be interested to see how your hypocritical stance changes when it comes to your infatuation with Bush. Roar on Dudes!! :lol: This experience will explain for you, how Georgie graduated. LMAO!! Still, I expect you rightys to go buy a copy to support your terrorist buddy.

"George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs Former US president's Decision Points contains anecdotes seemingly lifted from books by several authors"

"Now it appears that Decision Points is not so much the former president's memoirs as other people's cut and pasted memories."

"Bush's account is littered with anecdotes seemingly ripped off from other books and articles, even borrowing without attribution – some might say plagiarising – from critical accounts the White House had previously denounced as inaccurate."

George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs | World news | The Guardian

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,667
    I hear the sky is falling too.... RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asshats..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    The Huffington Post noted a remarkable similarity between previously published writings and Bush's colourful anecdotes from events at which he had not been present.

HuffyPuffy says it.. it MUST be true :rolleyes:

This belongs in the Romper Room

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Here is Bush's 1st butt buddy, right on schedule!!! I will put that down as you are ashamed of Bush's behavior, but he gives you an anal probe, so you are OK with his book, and will buy 5 copies for your family, so you can all read it at the same time. LOL!

5. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    No, it belongs here where we discuss the actions of presidents behavior, and the influence it holds over the voting public. If you are not keeping up, Rachel was posted yesterday showing how confused and dumbfounded the right voters are to the lies being told by the right. Now we have a republican leader plagiarizing materials that are not his, and selling books as if they are his own. LMAO!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  6. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,886
    Let me guess...My Pet Goat?

7. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Alleged actions based on nothing more than a hyper-partisan hack site notorious for misleading information, incomplete information, and absolute lies

Nah.... I'll wait for a legit source to this crap...

And using Maddow as means to back up your crap???... PRICELESS

8. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,517
    The only reason that someone would by Bush Jr.'s book is the same reason they bought Palin's.

They're sheeple that believe that if you repeat a lie often enough, it magically becomes true.

9. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    As suspected, Dave is infatuated with his butt buddy Bush, and went completely into denial syndrome. He needs to recharged at FOXVIEW SPIN CENTER, so he will know what to say.:lol::lol:

10. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    The former president writes: "When Karzai arrived in Kabul for his inauguration on 22 December – 102 days after 9/11 – several Northern Alliance leaders and their bodyguards greeted him at an airport.

"As Karzai walked across the tarmac alone, a stunned Tajik warlord asked where all his men were.

"Karzai responded: 'Why, General, you are my men. All of you who are Afghans are my men.'"
    The Huffington Post notes that the account and the quote are lifted almost verbatim and without attribution from a New York Review of Books article by Ahmed Rashid.

• In Decision Points, Bush describes the inauguration of Hamid Karzai, which he did not attend: "As Karzai walked across the tarmac alone, a stunned Tajik warlord asked where all his men were. Karzai said: 'Why, General, you are my men. All of you who are Afghans are my men.'"

Dave in Denial!! LMAO!!