From FamousPlagiarists.com

what kind of silliness is it to demand proof of commonly known facts? it's like asking for "proof" that bill clinton had a thing with monica lewinsky.

you guys make yourselves look really silly with that kind of thing. not to mention, the absolute waste of bandwidth your comments end up being.
commonly known bullshit
you are a liar

and you're a nutter propagandist... if rush doesn't say it, must not be so, eh, moron?
then it should be easy for you to PROVE Laura was Drunk

and typical idiotic rant from a deluded leftist
yes, i wait everyday for rush to tell me what to think

oh, and i figure you dont understand sarcasm either

Last edited:
then it should be easy for you to PROVE Laura was Drunk

and typical idiotic rant from a deluded leftist
yes, i wait everyday for rush to tell me what to think

oh, and i figure you dont understand sarcasm either

if i was wrong about laura being drunk, i was wrong... but she was certainly reckless and certainly killed someone...

if i was wrong about laura being drunk, i was wrong... but she was certainly reckless and certainly killed someone...
if you read the actual rep[orts on it you will find none of that is true either
it was an accident
nothing more

but if you read the nutty leftwing wacko sites, like i'm sure you do, then you will find all kinds of claims about it that arent true
just like the nutty claims i've seen and dismissed about Obama
but, dont bother to take those blinders off your eyes, they serve your delusions well

Would that be like a Mary Jo who was left to suffocate in an over turned car because mr "Libral Lion" was intoxicated and cared more for his reputation?

Forum List

Back