Bush Book: Pages filled with Plagerized Materials!!!

Will you buy plagerized "Decision Points"?

• YES

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Now I know you loons on the right are hell bent on plagiarism, wrapped up in quotes and references, etc., so I will be interested to see how your hypocritical stance changes when it comes to your infatuation with Bush. Roar on Dudes!! :lol: This experience will explain for you, how Georgie graduated. LMAO!! Still, I expect you rightys to go buy a copy to support your terrorist buddy.

"George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs Former US president's Decision Points contains anecdotes seemingly lifted from books by several authors"

"Now it appears that Decision Points is not so much the former president's memoirs as other people's cut and pasted memories."

"Bush's account is littered with anecdotes seemingly ripped off from other books and articles, even borrowing without attribution – some might say plagiarising – from critical accounts the White House had previously denounced as inaccurate."

George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs | World news | The Guardian

it is pretty funny.... particularly the part in bold. :rofl:

Boy are liberals stupid. If you are talking about the same exact events and especially if you are talking about what Bush himself said, they are going to be very similiar.

Boy, are cons imbeciles. The quotes are not Bushs, they are "plagerized." Go look it up!! LOL!

Pres. Bush doesn't have to change the events or quotes because other people wrote somthing similar.

Boy are cons imbeciles. If he plagerized it, it has no quotes. LOL!!

Words mean things, and when you are structuring sentences, there are very few ways to describe something accurately changing words around.

That is true, unfortunately Bush wasn't there to hear the words. LOL!!!

Example.

There was a typhoon in Hawaii that was very big and caused a lot of damage.

Someone describing the same even would be saying something extremely very similar.

Douche bags.

Dumb assholes, give them a reference and they don't read it. LMAO!!! Imbeciles!!!:lol:

Morons are so petty and desperate to grasp at any straws to find a villain. :cuckoo:

Read: "no one has the right to criticize rightwingnuts. only lefties can be criticized... "

particularly by stuff the rightwingnuts make up.

at least this is an accurate representation of the allegations being made.

but shhhhhhhh... not allowed to say he plagerized... it's baby bush!!!

I hear the sky is falling too.... RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asshats..

Here is Bush's 1st butt buddy, right on schedule!!! I will put that down as you are ashamed of Bush's behavior, but he gives you an anal probe, so you are OK with his book, and will buy 5 copies for your family, so you can all read it at the same time. LOL!!

What behavior? Call me when he starts groping interns and fails to pay his taxes.

Bush's lover hasn't read the article, so behavior is lost on him. LMAO!!! Hard to see that article when you got your brownie in the air and your eyeball on the ground. LMAO!!!

This is just another Shittowel kindergarten thread. Grow up little girl and end this obsession with GWB.

CumSoggy, protects his butt buddy Bush!!!!!!!!!!!

And no need, I unlike you, don't need others buying me things. I bought my own copy

CumSoggy admits to buying into the farce!!! LMAO!!!!!! Like his con butt brothers have!!! LOL!!

Did anyone notice in the interviews how many times he said "Buy the book"? When I first heard about the interviews, I thought he might actually explain some of his actions and maybe offer a couple of apologies. But no, all we heard was that he would do the same things over again except for a couple of political blunders and of course Buy the book.

This should be easy to resolve. Simply get the ebook, cut and paste the content into one of the many services out there that check for plagerizing, and publish the report.

I will say this though, some of the stuff I've seen in the thread being called plagerizing is pretty weak, and I'm no fan of Bush. I'd like to see some more serious stuff than what I've seen so far.

Oh Noeessssss!!11!!!!11!!!

Bush forgot to attribute sections of his book to Bill Ayers?!?!?!!!!!!

Ooops. Nevermind. Wrong memoirs.

Carry on.

If he plagiarized a book or an article, it helps to have quotes from both sources so we make our own judgment.

Since there are lots of books and articles about the Bush presidency, there might be similar discussions of similar events.

You don't just make an assertion at that level.. You have to demonstrate your assertion.

Did anyone notice in the interviews how many times he said "Buy the book"? When I first heard about the interviews, I thought he might actually explain some of his actions and maybe offer a couple of apologies. But no, all we heard was that he would do the same things over again except for a couple of political blunders and of course Buy the book.

Of COURSE all he would say is buy the book. He's a greedy prick with no brain.

He HAS to tell the interviewer to buy the book, he can't remember what he wrote (oh wait.....he didn't write it, no wonder he can't remember).

I find it hard to believe on two counts. First that someone actually read the Presidents book. And second that former President Bush actually read other books to plagerize them.

Just kidding.

No suprise here.

Now I know you loons on the right are hell bent on plagiarism, wrapped up in quotes and references, etc., so I will be interested to see how your hypocritical stance changes when it comes to your infatuation with Bush. Roar on Dudes!! :lol: This experience will explain for you, how Georgie graduated. LMAO!! Still, I expect you rightys to go buy a copy to support your terrorist buddy.

"George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs Former US president's Decision Points contains anecdotes seemingly lifted from books by several authors"

"Now it appears that Decision Points is not so much the former president's memoirs as other people's cut and pasted memories."

"Bush's account is littered with anecdotes seemingly ripped off from other books and articles, even borrowing without attribution – some might say plagiarising – from critical accounts the White House had previously denounced as inaccurate."

George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs | World news | The Guardian

The mid-terms fucking killed ya, didn't they?

Hope and change my ass.:lol:

What does frickin "seemingly" mean? Did he or didn't he? Don't give us this "seemingly" bullshit you freaking moron.

Ahh, another imbecile provided the link and instead reads the tattoo on his asshole. Really, you just don't get it dummy. Try again imbecile.:lol:

The former president writes: "When Karzai arrived in Kabul for his inauguration on 22 December – 102 days after 9/11 – several Northern Alliance leaders and their bodyguards greeted him at an airport.

"As Karzai walked across the tarmac alone, a stunned Tajik warlord asked where all his men were.

"Karzai responded: 'Why, General, you are my men. All of you who are Afghans are my men.'"
The Huffington Post notes that the account and the quote are lifted almost verbatim and without attribution from a New York Review of Books article by Ahmed Rashid.

• In Decision Points, Bush describes the inauguration of Hamid Karzai, which he did not attend: "As Karzai walked across the tarmac alone, a stunned Tajik warlord asked where all his men were. Karzai said: 'Why, General, you are my men. All of you who are Afghans are my men.'"

Dave in Denial!! LMAO!!

:lol: You guys are funny.

Ain't it a hoot!!!! :lol: I hear Bush's book comes with a Highlighter pen to mark all the plagerized lines. If he sells a 100 books he is going to start his second edition, but call it Plagerized Points. LMAO!!!:lol:

Of the many many many crimes....committed by the Bush administration. And United States Constitution violations.

This ranks really, really low on the totem pole.

And his presidency was one of the first covered 24/7 by the media. It's pretty hard writting something about it that hasn't been done to death in other outlets.

The only reason that someone would by Bush Jr.'s book is the same reason they bought Palin's.

They're sheeple that believe that if you repeat a lie often enough, it magically becomes true.

That is what you trolls believe.... its obvious from all the idiotic posts you libtards seem to love posting.

Liars... all of you!

Morons are so petty and desperate to grasp at any straws to find a villain. :cuckoo:

Righty Imbeciles just grasp the cock & start sucking..... I assume you are trolling for my cock, because you aren't debating the issue, just playing with everybodys balls. :lol:

Forum List

Back