Bush Book: Pages filled with Plagerized Materials!!!

Will you buy plagerized "Decision Points"?

• YES

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I'd figure W got someone to write the book for him.

Try proving that dumbass

bushpetgoatbookupsidedo.jpg

This should be easy to resolve. Simply get the ebook, cut and paste the content into one of the many services out there that check for plagerizing, and publish the report.

I will say this though, some of the stuff I've seen in the thread being called plagerizing is pretty weak, and I'm no fan of Bush. I'd like to see some more serious stuff than what I've seen so far.

Hmm, maybe try reading the article? That might help ya some.

Try proving that dumbass

Well, having a ghost writer worked for Obambi....

Having a ghost writer also worked for the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

BTW........did anyone see here campaign commercial on TLC yesterday? Fucking woman was stupid for letting bears get as close as they did to her.

Personally? I don't think the dumb bitch knows anything about being outdoors. I grew up in Montana and know more than she does about the wilderness.

If he plagiarized a book or an article, it helps to have quotes from both sources so we make our own judgment.
I take it you didn't read the article I provided, so you can make your own judgement?

Since there are lots of books and articles about the Bush presidency, there might be similar discussions of similar events.

You don't just make an assertion at that level.. You have to demonstrate your assertion.

The demonstration occurred when Bush was not present at the event, yet asserts that the other man's conversation was with him, as if he was there receiving it. He wasn't there. LOL!

Now I know you loons on the right are hell bent on plagiarism, wrapped up in quotes and references, etc., so I will be interested to see how your hypocritical stance changes when it comes to your infatuation with Bush. Roar on Dudes!! :lol: This experience will explain for you, how Georgie graduated. LMAO!! Still, I expect you rightys to go buy a copy to support your terrorist buddy.

"George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs Former US president's Decision Points contains anecdotes seemingly lifted from books by several authors"

"Now it appears that Decision Points is not so much the former president's memoirs as other people's cut and pasted memories."

"Bush's account is littered with anecdotes seemingly ripped off from other books and articles, even borrowing without attribution – some might say plagiarising – from critical accounts the White House had previously denounced as inaccurate."

George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs | World news | The Guardian

The mid-terms fucking killed ya, didn't they?

Hope and change my ass.:lol:

I am not sure you made any sense. Have you been flying again without your oxygen?

The next big lie is that "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" wasn't written by Sarah Palin.

Try proving that dumbass

Having a ghost writer also worked for the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

BTW........did anyone see here campaign commercial on TLC yesterday? Fucking woman was stupid for letting bears get as close as they did to her.

Personally? I don't think the dumb bitch knows anything about being outdoors. I grew up in Montana and know more than she does about the wilderness.

From what I have read..she's not really an outdoors type of person. It was her nomination as vice president that got her to create this persona. And IMHO, nothing in her life points to her being all that in love with the wilderness.

Anyone see Bush on Fox. He said his father was in the hospital and asked the nurse, "Are my testicle's black?" The nurse looked confused. He asked again, "Are my testicles black?" When the nurse reached for his blanket, he stopped her and said, "I said, are my test results back?'

Get it?

Testicles black?

Test results back?

Then Bush howled in gales of laughter.

This guy still totally represents the intellectualism of the GOP.

http://www.mediaite.com/print/lets-...-w-bush-say-testicles-on-national-television/

Last edited by a moderator:

From what I have read..she's not really an outdoors type of person. It was her nomination as vice president that got her to create this persona. And IMHO, nothing in her life points to her being all that in love with the wilderness.

She does have the "Rifle" Look............. Or maybe the oral sex Look. LOL!

sarah-palin-winks.jpg

Did anyone notice in the interviews how many times he said "Buy the book"? When I first heard about the interviews, I thought he might actually explain some of his actions and maybe offer a couple of apologies. But no, all we heard was that he would do the same things over again except for a couple of political blunders and of course Buy the book.

Yes, I did notice that. You never hear a person who is "promoting" his book actually say that. But he seemed to do it frequently--almost as if he hadn't read the book himself, he was just the salesman.

Now I know you loons on the right are hell bent on plagiarism, wrapped up in quotes and references, etc., so I will be interested to see how your hypocritical stance changes when it comes to your infatuation with Bush. Roar on Dudes!! :lol: This experience will explain for you, how Georgie graduated. LMAO!! Still, I expect you rightys to go buy a copy to support your terrorist buddy.

"George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs Former US president's Decision Points contains anecdotes seemingly lifted from books by several authors"

"Now it appears that Decision Points is not so much the former president's memoirs as other people's cut and pasted memories."

"Bush's account is littered with anecdotes seemingly ripped off from other books and articles, even borrowing without attribution – some might say plagiarising – from critical accounts the White House had previously denounced as inaccurate."

George Bush accused of borrowing from other books in his memoirs | World news | The Guardian

This is nothing but Ariana trying to cover up for her OWN plagerizing.

She is basically saying she didn't plagerize from Bush's book because Bush did it!

Irony Alert: Accused Plagiarist Arianna Huffington Accuses Bush of Plagiarizing… His Own Words - Big Journalism

It's a cover up by the liberal media to help dear Ariana and of course liberals will trot along and believe it, hook line and sinker.

Last edited:

Christopher Michel is Bush's ghostwriter.

I don't know of any politician who does not have a ghostwriter. Publishers usually insist on ghosts to do the actual craft of writing.

This is SOP for publishers. Anyone who thinks it's a big deal is 'probably' very, very stupid.

Look at them scamble to defend Bush.

You guys remember he FUCKED EVERYTHING UP.

He started two wars he never paid for or finished and lied us into the most expensive one, He trashed the economy and tripled our debt while selling our asses to china.

I just love how they cant help themselves in a knee jerk reaction to defend the idiot.

Forum List

Back