Bush 41 rips Cheney and Rumsfeld

41 is a one world government guy, really dilusional in every sense of the word.

"Read my lips, no new taxes" is his legacy and why he was a one term cowardly loser...
Funny how the truth of a mans character follows him to the end...

Good god....another NWO freak
I know 41 is an NWO freak, a progressive coward.
It makes you wonder where people like 41 come up with an dilusional idea like NWO and thinking it is the right thing for this country??

I think it was Bush who faked the moon landings too

"Read my lips, no new taxes" is his legacy and why he was a one term cowardly loser...

It makes you wonder where people like 41 come up with an dilusional idea like NWO and thinking it is the right thing for this country??

Anyway, everything that you need to know about 41's bio is summed up by "read my lips, no new taxes".
Good thing he was a one term loser his raising of taxes helped not one soul.
Just as his son started the stupid car company bailouts and rest of the bailouts, helped no one.
And 43's foreign aid, helped no one.
All the bushes are progressive failures

Last edited:
Daddy Bush is trying to spin more gibberish to help Jeb - much like he did to help Dubya. I really don't want to see anymore footage on CNN about Daddy Bush's military exploits. I'd still like to know where he was on the day JFK was assassinated. He said he couldn't remember. Really? I've never met anyone even near my age who couldn't remember where they were on that day.

Anyway, everything that you need to know about 41's bio is summed up by "read my lips, no new taxes".
Just as his son started the stupid car company bailouts and rest of the bailouts, helped no one.
Bush put the needs of the country above his political rhetoric

No, he took the cowardly way, he went back on his word.
The taxes he raised damaged the country, no doubt.

All bush Sr will be known for is a one term president "read my lips" typical lying progressive career politician with no spine.
Cowardly in the first order..
Referring to someone who served in WWII as someone with no spine and a coward makes you a fool. You may disagree with some of the things he did, but "coward" is not a word to describe him.

All bush Sr will be known for is a one term president "read my lips" typical lying progressive career politician with no spine.
Referring to someone who served in WWII as someone with no spine and a coward makes you a fool. You may disagree with some of the things he did, but "coward" is not a word to describe him.
Esp someone who volunteered to fly planes off of aircraft carriers. That took stones.

Daddy Bush is trying to spin more gibberish to help Jeb - much like he did to help Dubya. I really don't want to see anymore footage on CNN about Daddy Bush's military exploits. I'd still like to know where he was on the day JFK was assassinated. He said he couldn't remember. Really? I've never met anyone even near my age who couldn't remember where they were on that day.
Why do you care?

I always liked his annual parachute jumps to commenmorate his near death experience in being shot down. And the reality was not just that he got shot down, which killed his crew member, but he was in a rubber raft drifting back towards the Japanese on the island, and his fate would not have been a happy one had he not been rescued by a submarine.

And I like Meachem's books. But, I think I'll take a pass. No more Bushes for me.

Like we didn't see this coming

Bush 41 hits son's aides in new biography - CNNPolitics.com

An upcoming biography of former President George H.W. Bush contains harsh critical assessments by the 41st president of some of the top officials from his son's presidency.
The former president knocked former Vice President Dick Cheney and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to his biographer, Jon Meacham in interviews for "Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush," calling Cheney an "iron-ass" and labeling Rumsfeld "an arrogant fellow."
Notice he doesn't rip his own son. His son was their fucking boss! What a piece of shit this Bush family is.

One thing I like about this is this clearly proves GW was the worst president ever. The day Malia and Sasha write a book about what a piece of crap their father is, is the day Republicans can suggest Barrack was anywhere close to being as bad as GW.

And Republicans may have been able to throw Scott McClellan under the bus, but I can't wait to see if they do the same for HW. I suspect they will though because he wasn't a great president either and he was only a 1 term president.

Both Bush presidents were shit. They gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. Now, they want to send another Bush idiot to the White House.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

Fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

A career politician is a coward

I always liked his annual parachute jumps to commenmorate his near death experience in being shot down. And the reality was not just that he got shot down, which killed his crew member, but he was in a rubber raft drifting back towards the Japanese on the island, and his fate would not have been a happy one had he not been rescued by a submarine.

And I like Meachem's books. But, I think I'll take a pass. No more Bushes for me.
...there is nothing to like about them, they are all progressives

Like we didn't see this coming

Bush 41 hits son's aides in new biography - CNNPolitics.com

An upcoming biography of former President George H.W. Bush contains harsh critical assessments by the 41st president of some of the top officials from his son's presidency.
The former president knocked former Vice President Dick Cheney and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to his biographer, Jon Meacham in interviews for "Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush," calling Cheney an "iron-ass" and labeling Rumsfeld "an arrogant fellow."
Notice he doesn't rip his own son. His son was their fucking boss! What a piece of shit this Bush family is.

One thing I like about this is this clearly proves GW was the worst president ever. The day Malia and Sasha write a book about what a piece of crap their father is, is the day Republicans can suggest Barrack was anywhere close to being as bad as GW.

And Republicans may have been able to throw Scott McClellan under the bus, but I can't wait to see if they do the same for HW. I suspect they will though because he wasn't a great president either and he was only a 1 term president.
They all suck, Obama, bush and Clinton all being progressives

Both Bush presidents were shit. They gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. Now, they want to send another Bush idiot to the White House.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

Fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

Amazingly I agree with the Washington Redskin on this one

No, he took the cowardly way, he went back on his word.
The taxes he raised damaged the country, no doubt.
He never should have made the offer in the first place. Even if your intent is not to raise taxes, you never know what the future will be

Bush was a war hero....bigger than JFK

Forum List

Back