‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future.

AVISSSER

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2017
LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

Miraculously he survived, and managed to flag down a passer-by early on Sunday morning. Mrs Howarth, who police said was “unrecognisable” from her injuries, had multiple skull fractures, gunshot wounds and “horrific” burns to her breasts.

“Sue was discovered amongst some trees, lying in a ditch,” writes Jana Boshoff, reporter for the local Middelburg Observer newspaper. “Her rescuers managed to find her by following her groans of pain and then noticing drag marks from the road into the field.

“Her head was covered with a towel. Her eyes were swollen shut. She was partially clothed with just scraps of her shirt remaining. Her breasts and upper body was bloody. The plastic bag, shoved down her throat, took some effort to remove because her jaw was clamped down tightly.

“How she managed to breathe with the bag in her throat remains a mystery. One of her rescuers later recalled how Sue was unresponsive except for the constant groaning. Whilst the man ran back to the road to see if an ambulance has not arrived yet, she managed to curl one of her arms around her breasts in a last attempt to protect herself.”

She was rushed to hospital and placed on life support, but died two days later. Due to her British nationality, her murder attracted an unusual amount of overseas media attention.

RSA.jpg

‘The horror experienced is almost incomprehensible’

Did they find the perpetrators?

If no then how and why would the left wing take any kinda stance on this.

This sounds like a up close a personal payback. Don't know why they would be tortured but they certainly pissed someone off.

OK, I finally found your link to the story.

Horrible things happening in SA. But that is what happens when the inmates start running the asylum.

Dirt bags that don't know how to succeed in life want to take what is not theirs to take. It does have some parallels in America.

Last edited:
does no one read or is everyone naive ?? This kinda stuff happens to white farmers quite often over in 'sud africa' . This has nothing to do with robbery although it may be payback because the Farmers were white and because they were probably at least well fed farmers with some property and maybe some money but the crime or insult was that they they lived on black african owned dirt and land . These white farmers got what they got because they were on a farm made up of land or dirt that really belongs to 'black africans ' .

It was just another White Hate Crime, plain and simple. The Have-Nots and Do-Nots taking it out on those who actually did something with their lives. Boy, that White Privilege is sure piling up!

does no one read or is everyone naive ?? This kinda stuff happens to white farmers quite often over in 'sud africa' . This has nothing to do with robbery although it may be payback because the Farmers were white and because they were probably at least well fed farmers with some property and maybe some money but the crime or insult was that they they lived on black african owned dirt and land . These white farmers got what they got because they were on a farm made up of land or dirt that really belongs to 'black africans ' .

You mean there were Black farmers in SA prior to the British and Dutch settling the land? What did they farm may I ask? Sounds to me like you are justifying a genocide...kinda..yeah.

don't know how i could be misunderstood Avisser but i'm just stating the truth with some sarcasm [so i thought] from the point of view of MANY or Some black south africans and their 'communist' government . ----------------------- But anyway , in my opinion the only TINY , tiniest hope for white south africans , especially those that are young and with young children is that they go to ORIANA with all their money , guns and goods , know how and willingness to work . And then to build up ORIANA and then defend against the eventual attacks that will be coming after them . ----------- that being said , its probably more practical for white south africans to get the heck out of 'south africa' if they can Avisser .

You mean there were Black farmers in SA prior to the British and Dutch settling the land? What did they farm may I ask? Sounds to me like you are justifying a genocide...kinda..yeah.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- i know nothing about 'black' farmers in 's. africa' before the Boers and Brits . Only thing i know is that the Boers and Brits who settled and took over in 's. africa' made it prosperous and well fed though . Now i believe that 's.africa' is hungry and very , very violent Avisser .

don't know how i could be misunderstood Avisser but i'm just stating the truth with some sarcasm [so i thought] from the point of view of MANY or Some black south africans and their 'communist' government . ----------------------- But anyway , in my opinion the only TINY , tiniest hope for white south africans , especially those that are young and with young children is that they go to ORIANA with all their money , guns and goods , know how and willingness to work . And then to build up ORIANA and then defend against the eventual attacks that will be coming after them . ----------- that being said , its probably more practical for white south africans to get the heck out of 'south africa' if they can Avisser .
Whites will NEVER be safe in Africa as long as this attitude is promulgated. Wait till the blacks stat this with the Chinese...and they will. The old days will return very quickly to them. Is this ORIANA in Africa?

i don't understand your comment of 'with this attitude ', ------------------- anyway , here is some info on Orania . --- ---

content has been blocked so follow the directions , click the link and go to 'youtube' Avisser . And with correct spelling there is a little bit of info on ORANIA on the net Avisser .

Forum List

Back