Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia"

How stupid are you? Not to mention all the libs on that twitter feed.

southern_africa_political-map.gif

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Last edited:
David Mack on Twitter

the video is on twitter

Gettin' real hard up for a story to knock Trump with, huh? So now you resort to typos, simple misspeakings or mishearings. He left a letter out, misspoke, was misheard or maybe had Zambia in his mind as he said Namibia?

Who gives a flyin' crap about any of these countries anyway? The last time you bought anything made there? When was the last time Namibia or Botswana were even in the news? I got it! When Trump left one letter out! Me, I'm still trying to figure out where Obama thought he went to all 57 states of America. Now THAT is one dumbass clueless fuck up! What was Barackass thinking THAT day, Heinz's 57 varieties or the 57 states of Islam?

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

David Mack on Twitter

the video is on twitter

Gettin' real hard up for a story to knock Trump with, huh? So now you resort to typos, simple misspeakings or mishearings. He left a letter out, misspoke, was misheard or maybe had Zambia in his mind as he said Namibia?

Who gives a flyin' crap about any of these countries anyway? The last time you bought anything made there? When was the last time Namibia or Botswana were even in the news? I got it! When Trump left one letter out! Me, I'm still trying to figure out where Obama thought he went to all 57 states of America. Now THAT is one dumbass clueless fuck up! What was Barackass thinking THAT day, Heinz's 57 varieties or the 57 states of Islam?

Yes. Since the Matrix took over, lots of things have changed.

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

Yes, an additional "i". Still less of a mistake numerically than 57 states.

And we know how much of a fit you pitched over that mistake. You're still doing it. Do you think you will ever just drop that, like you want done for Trump's screw ups?

And we know how much of a fit you pitched over that mistake. You're still doing it. Do you think you will ever just drop that, like you want done for Trump's screw ups?

I actually only bring it up when prog morons bring something up similar.

it's a hell of a retort.

David Mack on Twitter

the video is on twitter

The nature of the Matrix is that it is already running the show when you think all is done by self-actualization, so you never know when it took over, just when it wants you to think it took over.

I actually only bring it up when prog morons bring something up similar.

it's a hell of a retort.

Some RWNJ mentions that mistake at least every day. How many years ago was that? But you expect Trump's goofy shit to just go away? Dream on

David Mack on Twitter

the video is on twitter

The nature of the Matrix is that it is already running the show when you think all is done by self-actualization, so you never know when it took over, just when it wants you to think it took over.

Sounds exactly like your so called Deep State.

Forum List

Back