Burps and Blank Pages

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Don't know about anyone else, but when I try to hover over Alerts...or even click on New Posts, nothing happens. It does nothing. Just sits there.

Don't know about anyone else, but when I try to hover over Alerts...or even click on New Posts, nothing happens. It does nothing. Just sits there.

It's temperamental, that one. Kind of like the faint star in the night you can only see when you look away from it.

I find it works best if I click it exactly 4.32 times while spinning widdershins holding a blue towel.
Has to be a blue one.

What happens for me literally, is it hesitates. When I first hover over it nothing happens. If I wait it usually shows up. I can click on it to make it drop, but that usually confuserates it and I have to click again. Or again and again. But one way or another (and the method is inconsistent), it drops.

It's working fine from here.

At first, I thought the blank pages were just the more substantive intellectual content of the liberals, but then I realized that not all the bugs were gone, so maybe I was wrong about that.

Maybe.

Seven posts before someone blames duh liburruls. New record.

Personally I think it's QuantumDouchebag messing with scripts.

It's temperamental, that one. Kind of like the faint star in the night you can only see when you look away from it.

I find it works best if I click it exactly 4.32 times while spinning widdershins holding a blue towel.
Has to be a blue one.
Dammit, I always forget. Is that clockwise or counter-clockwise?

ETA: I think you're bluffing. Neither works ... navy is blue, right?

Has to be a blue one.
Dammit, I always forget. Is that clockwise or counter-clockwise?

ETA: I think you're bluffing. Neither works ... navy is blue, right?

My humor is dry so --- you can never tell. :eusa_shifty:

Widdershins is anticlockwise. Oh, and ya hafta chant "dubble dubble toilin' trouble, fire burn and USMBubble"

Forum List

Back