'Bullying' in the NFL?

He needs to be history from the NFL for good.

And now, because of this Incognito asshole, the NFL is going to be 'politiced' into mandatory sensitivity training and a whole new set of rules governing the behavior of grown men. The flaccid fools who have been trying to get rid of football entirely will be all excited. Look for them on the Sunday talking shows soon.

What a strange story. Incognito, is a real piece of work, I hope no one will pick him up after he is released.

What a strange story. Incognito, is a real piece of work, I hope no one will pick him up after he is released.

If the Dolphins had any players with character, they'd be picking him up off the street behind the stadium.

I can't believe there isn't already a thread about this. Bullying is something you associate with little kids in school, not among professional football players. Weird.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/05/s...e-nfl-a-question-of-hazing-or-abuse.html?_r=0

This Incognito head-case sounds like a real POS.

I disagree,Unkotare. Bullying can take place in the work place, at home, at college, a university or a high school. Even on the internet forums such as facebook. Bullying is not just about little kids in school. Wake up. A rookie in the NFL should not be bullied into paying a $54,000.00 plus food bill because he happens to be a "rookie".. If it were you that had been bullied into paying that tab, you'd get the picture real fast.

- Jeri

This subject has gay all around it.

The football player is question is not gay. Since when is it alright to bully gay people, R.C.? Is that what you are implying? If you are, you are wrong. It is never okay to bully anyone. For any reason. Period.

- Jeri

I can't believe there isn't already a thread about this. Bullying is something you associate with little kids in school, not among professional football players. Weird.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/05/s...e-nfl-a-question-of-hazing-or-abuse.html?_r=0

I disagree,Unkotare. Bullying can take place in the work place, at home, at college, a university or a high school. Even on the internet forums such as facebook. Bullying is not just about little kids in school. Wake up. A rookie in the NFL should not be bullied into paying a $54,000.00 plus food bill because he happens to be a "rookie".. If it were you that had been bullied into paying that tab, you'd get the picture real fast.

- Jeri

:confused: What exactly do you disagree with?

- Jeri

:confused: What exactly do you disagree with?

What is so confusing? You said, Bully is something you associate with little kids in school, not among professional football players. I disagreed with you. Why are you confused?

Let me give you this story I saw on a video tape not too long ago. A woman in the street beating up her much smaller husband while the neighbors and their very own children looked on. Was this man being bullied? Yes. By his own wife. Unusual? Yes. True? Yes. Truth is stranger than fiction. Do not be so surprised, Unkotare. And on the matter of rookie players being bullied into paying restaurant tabs of $58,000.00 plus? I think not! I would demand a refund and name the people publicly who forced them to comply with such a thing. It happened to more than one rookie player. They are sure to get it after this story is finished. - Jeri

There is something pathetic about a very large grown man crying about bullies.

When you are bullied into picking up a $58,000.00 plus dinner / bar tab for the team because you are rookie? You can tell us about it. Until then? I don't think there is any way you can make such a claim. Unless you are in their shoes, you really do not know anything at all. Let's be honest here. - Jeri

When you are bullied into picking up a $58,000.00 plus dinner / bar tab for the team because you are rookie? You can tell us about it. Until then? I don't think there is any way you can make such a claim. Unless you are in their shoes, you really do not know anything at all. Let's be honest here. - Jeri

Let's be honest here.

What would have happened if he didn't pick up the tab?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back