Rodger's Broken Collar Bone

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
At 5-3 Green Bay was finally starting to make a run. San Francisco was a rough start for the Packers. In a way SF was GB's Seattle. Then both teams got thier balance and GB was on thier way to probably beating the Bears last night. Winning that Monday night game would have put GB in the second level of the top tier in the NFC with every possibility of getting into the playoffs.

Now with an aging Rodgers a broken collar bone will undoubtedly keep him off the field for the rest of this season.

Seneca Wallace ?? No way Ho zaaayyyy.....!!! GB will be lucky to finish 8-8...LUCKY !

they sure will be lucky to finish with that kind of record.The packers unlike the bears,dont have a reliable backup quarterback.

At 5-3 Green Bay was finally starting to make a run. San Francisco was a rough start for the Packers. In a way SF was GB's Seattle. Then both teams got thier balance and GB was on thier way to probably beating the Bears last night. Winning that Monday night game would have put GB in the second level of the top tier in the NFC with every possibility of getting into the playoffs.

Now with an aging Rodgers a broken collar bone will undoubtedly keep him off the field for the rest of this season.

Seneca Wallace ?? No way Ho zaaayyyy.....!!! GB will be lucky to finish 8-8...LUCKY !

Out maybe 3 weeks. Long enough for my Eagles to beat G.B. this weekend.
Double........:cool::cool:!!

Out maybe 3 weeks. Long enough for my Eagles to beat G.B. this weekend.
Double........:cool::cool:!!

Ya meybe three weeks.. I didn't watch the game...had it on radio.. reported today that he didn't have the typical sling and wrap a normal collar bone injury gets immediately.

Forum List

Back