Bullycide

How did you bullies react to me disagreeing with your percieved rights to teach your neighbors kids YOUR values?

bat_droppings060906_113.jpg

How did you bullies react to me disagreeing with your percieved rights to teach your neighbors kids YOUR values?

Why can't you post without staring a you and us war? And who is "YOU bullies"? I see no bully on this thread

ahhh the thoughts of a moraless con.

Its pretty much how I thought the inside of your head looked

The way the right act in this country is WHY this problem has become inflamed.

You bully as if it your right

Why can't you post without staring a you and us war? And who is "YOU bullies"? I see no bully on this thread

Evidently, disagreement with TM is now considered "bullying" by her standards.
The pic I posted is bat shit.
Members can take it however they want to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now you people will pretend you do not bully people here?

fucking insane you people are

^ That's pure projection TM.

You sure like making things about you and playing a victim. It's not about you and you're not a victim and there are no bullies in here (this thread) atm.

At the risk of sounding like a total asshole to the sensitive folk here...........

WTF?
A prosecutor is investigating a suicide?
Tragic as it may be, the teen killed himself. It wasn't a murder.
As a society, have we now become so pansyfied that we now have to try and blame suicide on somebody else and then prosecute? Really?

Way back when I was a teen (and even before that), some kids were bullied, some were the bullies. Nobody committed suicide when I was a kid because some jerk bullied them.
Was it right that some kids were bullied? No, it wasn't. But back then, they pulled up their panties and dealt with it. Back then, bullies would beat you up, steal your lunch money, intimidate you, all face to face. Nowadays, cyber bullying is considered a threat by the pussies our society has become. Seriously? Threatened by somebody over the internet? How fucking cowardly does one have to be to get bullied over the internet? Sometimes I'm amazed that the USA can still produce a standing army with all the PC pansy-ass cowards I read about, and those that would support said PC pansy-ass cowards.

Chanel, I ranted all over your thread.
I bet you'll pull up your big girl panties and not be upset though.

While you certainly have some valid points, I'd question how much you can relate the two times. Things are different now. Maybe children would be better off if bullying was limited to face-to-face confrontation, but with the myriad forms of communication available now, it can be done by far more people. That's not to say that prosecution because of suicide is appropriate; rather it is just pointing out that the environment is different enough that comparing today's bullying to getting beat up for lunch money decades ago doesn't really work.

And I just thought I'd point out that it's possible there were kids who committed suicide because of bullying when you were young but you didn't hear about it. The media is much more pervasive now than in the past, and people are probably more likely to look at bullying as a potential contributing factor in suicide than in the past, as well.

Kids bully diferently today.

ITS NOT THE SAME

why does the right refuse to accept that fact?

there are people here who act just like the bullying teens you hear about today.

I have seen people here tell someone who talked of being depressed to go ahead and kill themselves.

Put on your big girl panties, it's the internet.

and you defend such shit because you dont care about others and think this is a some fucking game.

Have you not seen the results of people being told to go ahead and kill themselves?

If someone tells me to 'go ahead and kill myself', I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna ignore that person... see, that's a logical response to stupid.

Lie lies lies and more lies about the people you dont like.

truth means nothing to todays right.

You trash sceince and history and replace them with right wing talking points

There is NO defense against the tactics you people have developed and employed into todays world.

John Kerry was a highly decorated war hero.

So you lied lied and lied some more to pretend he was lying about his record.

Even being a war hero is not respected by the right

No good deed goes unpunished by the right if you dont agree with their idiot sstances

Forum List

Back