Bulldoze Puerto Rico

If Baby Bush and Cheney were still in office, Halliburton would already be rebuilding Puerto Rico, and the money from Washington to them would be like a river of green.

They have oil in Puerto Rico?

Halliburton is an oil services company. They supply oil field equipment. You are talking out of your ass, but that's normal for you.

My mistake. I meant Brown and Root, who have become one of the largest corporations in the world by being paid by our government to rebuild countries that we destroy.

They used to be a subsidiary of Haliburton.

How do u feel about aid to Florida and Texas?

Being on the mainland, it was easier to get aid there.

In addition, the people of Texas, Louisiana, and Florida came out in massive numbers to help themselves and others. The infrastructure also suffered damage that was repairable in a reasonable time.

It's hard to find but there are stories about those areas. Most of what I've read is about efforts to wipe out the hordes of mosquitoes and other pests along with disease-bearing mold.

They're not in the clear by a long shot but months, if not years, ahead of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

Estimates of between $40-$80B taxpayer dollars just to repair the island's infrastructure are outrageous. Why do it? Their leaders inept and corrupt borrowing already had American taxpayers $73B in debt before the hurricanes. And who's to say they don't get hit by another hurricane or two next year? The place is destroyed...why throw good money after bad at 3,662,102 people who can't run their own affairs?
dunno.gif

RTX3FCLB_vochow

Ummm...odd isn't it that the OP's author didn't whine about the money, commodities and teams of first responders sent to Texas and Florida. He also didn't post a thread pissing and moaning about the taxpayer money which has been used by the Trump Administration for boondoggles.

What "boondoggles" if you can provide citations?

imagine that

after all these days

the locals cant move supplies across an area 100 miles long

and 35 miles wide

one could walk into the center within a few hours

--LOL

How do u feel about aid to Florida and Texas?

ZERO in common with PR....don't waste my time.

They have in common that they are part of the US.

Period.

You're having your period if you think they're anything but an island of low-lives and welchers pretending to be American with their hands out for free shit. Your welfare state is a thing of the past....bye bye.

And here, with this added brilliant commentary by the fucking phony woman beater, the "thought process" behind the OP becomes more clear. He's a derranged right wing know-nothing imbecile. Nothing more to see here, folks.

Gee, Build a house on a cliff above the ocean then bitch about a storm wiping you out. Its like people who move next to an airport then start complaining about the noise.

-Geaux
The US flood insurance program is 24 billion in debt due to insuring pricey homes on land that floods without a hurricane....Rich folks don't deserve to have US taxpayers rebuild their homes on flood banks and low lying grounds..

So what do you tell someone who does not live in a flood zone, many in Texas and Florida that were ravaged with a flood? I don't live a flood zone but know anything can happen and had 30" of rain dumped on me a few years back, therefore flooding myself and everyone around me. I had flood insurance but most didn't and had to rely on FEMA and sba loans.
Stop insuring high risk areas and have them resettle in another area.. I don't have flood insurance..I knew that I didn't want bottom land or land along a waterway due to flooding..So I built on land about 1000 feet above sea level and when it floods, I watch the valley sweep pastures, animals, fences and houses away....Preplanning helps, logic helps more...

The New Madrid Seismic Zone, sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.

Gee, Build a house on a cliff above the ocean then bitch about a storm wiping you out. Its like people who move next to an airport then start complaining about the noise.

-Geaux
The US flood insurance program is 24 billion in debt due to insuring pricey homes on land that floods without a hurricane....Rich folks don't deserve to have US taxpayers rebuild their homes on flood banks and low lying grounds..

So what do you tell someone who does not live in a flood zone, many in Texas and Florida that were ravaged with a flood? I don't live a flood zone but know anything can happen and had 30" of rain dumped on me a few years back, therefore flooding myself and everyone around me. I had flood insurance but most didn't and had to rely on FEMA and sba loans.
Stop insuring high risk areas and have them resettle in another area.. I don't have flood insurance..I knew that I didn't want bottom land or land along a waterway due to flooding..So I built on land about 1000 feet above sea level and when it floods, I watch the valley sweep pastures, animals, fences and houses away....Preplanning helps, logic helps more...

The New Madrid Seismic Zone, sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.
Yeah, some guy in the 1980's predicted it would start rattling on a certain date but nothing happened..

Estimates of between $40-$80B taxpayer dollars just to repair the island's infrastructure are outrageous. Why do it? Their leaders inept and corrupt borrowing already had American taxpayers $73B in debt before the hurricanes. And who's to say they don't get hit by another hurricane or two next year? The place is destroyed...why throw good money after bad at 3,662,102 people who can't run their own affairs?
dunno.gif

RTX3FCLB_vochow

Let's see. Because they're American.

If you don't want the Island, get rid of it. Make it an independent country, give it to Cuba, whatever. But if you go around the world taking bits of it, then not putting infrastructure in place, then whose fault is that?

In China, the country that will overtake the US soon, they will build railways to their furthest corners, they'll put infrastructure in place in villages full of old people, they'll build roads into the mountains. The US doesn't do shit unless a Congressman wants to earn political points. The govt doesn't give a shit about the people, and neither do you.

dunno.gif

RTX3FCLB_vochow

I have to agree and every time it comes to a vote for PR to become a State it never passes.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Every one of these US territories should be kicked to the curb. Let em take care of themselves. We in America do. Each and every time there is a disaster.

Kick em to the curb.

dunno.gif

RTX3FCLB_vochow

I have to agree and every time it comes to a vote for PR to become a State it never passes.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Every one of these US territories should be kicked to the curb. Let em take care of themselves. We in America do. Each and every time there is a disaster.

Kick em to the curb.
So how did Hawaii and Alaska go from territory to state?

Forum List

Back