Left Korea

Incorrect. California is facing much more severe drouts with more people using more electricity.

Also, PG&E is not exactly people friendly utility company.
2.1% of the State is in just moderate drought. The deserts.
California | Drought.gov

Try again.

They just recently went through an 8 year drought for which they just came out of earlier this year, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. Combined with strong winds and dry forests is an impact that not many if any other states have to deal with.

Thankfully California's economy is diverse and dwarfs any other state they can carry on.
with a debt ratio of 108%, that's kinda funny.

California's economy could swallow up most of the south. Or Russia, take your pick.
all i'm saying is their debt is an issue and they are staring at huge pension funds they may not be able to pay. you can dance however you wish to that song.

I'd be more worried about expanding deficits in good economic times.

I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

A lot few fires? What kind of retarded are you? California has never experienced the exact same conditions as it is now, extreme drought coupled with hurricane force winds. PG&E, due to recent lawsuits, is being overly cautious. It has nothing to do with who is in office, hack.
California is not experiencing a drought and the Santa Ana winds have been blowing for thousands of years.

So fuck off, idiot.

California is dry and the SAW which recently were comparable to hurricanes and are effected by climate change have made the fires worse and more frequent.

Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

A lot few fires? What kind of retarded are you? California has never experienced the exact same conditions as it is now, extreme drought coupled with hurricane force winds. PG&E, due to recent lawsuits, is being overly cautious. It has nothing to do with who is in office, hack.
California is not experiencing a drought and the Santa Ana winds have been blowing for thousands of years.

So fuck off, idiot.

California is dry and the SAW which recently were comparable to hurricanes and are effected by climate change have made the fires worse and more frequent.
Watching you Leftards spinning to try to justify California being turned into a mid evil shithole is hilarious. No power, Bubonic Plague, the only thing we’re missing is people smacking coconuts together as they walk to simulate horses.

2.1% of the State is in just moderate drought. The deserts.
California | Drought.gov

Try again.

They just recently went through an 8 year drought for which they just came out of earlier this year, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. Combined with strong winds and dry forests is an impact that not many if any other states have to deal with.

Thankfully California's economy is diverse and dwarfs any other state they can carry on.

California's economy could swallow up most of the south. Or Russia, take your pick.
all i'm saying is their debt is an issue and they are staring at huge pension funds they may not be able to pay. you can dance however you wish to that song.

Good to know you support the budget slashes next year.

https://www.latimes.com/california...ifornia-fire-homelessness-earthquakes-critics

Why would anyone live here?

Gee, I don’t know. The 40 million or so people who call California home might have an answer or two, but let me offer a few of my own.

The beaches, the mountains, the deserts, the sunsets, the rural, the urban, the red, the blue, the people, the wildlife, the languages, the history, the diversity, the endless curiosities, the energy, the universities, the music, the art, the food, the culture, the climate, the risks that worked, the experiments that failed, the long tradition of break-away politics and the collective agreement that you can say or think of us what you will — we don’t really care one way or another— just shelter in place (unless you’re a firefighter) and please don’t move here.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-31/california-fire-homelessness-earthquakes-critics

Gee, I don’t know. The 40 million or so people who call California home might have an answer or two, but let me offer a few of my own.

The beaches, the mountains, the deserts, the sunsets, the rural, the urban, the red, the blue, the people, the wildlife, the languages, the history, the diversity, the endless curiosities, the energy, the universities, the music, the art, the food, the culture, the climate, the risks that worked, the experiments that failed, the long tradition of break-away politics and the collective agreement that you can say or think of us what you will — we don’t really care one way or another— just shelter in place (unless you’re a firefighter) and please don’t move here.
Oh, and the outrageous energy, housing, and living costs. Never mind that 2 mile drive to the store takes 45 minutes. Let’s not get into all the camping you get to do. No electricity and cooking on a Coleman stove. And the crime! Oh Lordy the crime!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-31/california-fire-homelessness-earthquakes-critics

Can you come bring them back from Texas then?

Another thread about California Well I. So surprised....since I joined these forums I've seen 2 or 3 daily....talk about obsession.
Yeah, let’s not talk about what happens when Democrats take charge.
Dumbass.
California is the most important state and the most populous state, and is the state where most americans and foreigners migrate to for a reason. No one talks about most red states because no one cares about them. You talk about california because you deep down wish you can afford living here.

Another thread about California Well I. So surprised....since I joined these forums I've seen 2 or 3 daily....talk about obsession.
Dumbass.
California is the most important state and the most populous state, and is the state where most americans and foreigners migrate to for a reason. No one talks about most red states because no one cares about them. You talk about california because you deep down wish you can afford living here.
So you know all about me! Here’s something you missed, Sherlock. Born and raised in SoCal. Crime, traffic, taxes, infrastructure, fires, got so bad I joined the Grapes of Wrath caravan and left last year. My only regret is not having done it sooner. Got a huge home on a lake with lots of acreage at half the price I sold for, crime is zip, no traffic at any time, gas is $2.16, and people are friendly.

California is set to implode. Tax payers like me are fleeing and being replaced with bums and illegals. Your shrinking tax base can’t take that increased burden much longer. California produces nothing anymore. The only thing left are the dot coms, and when they decide enough is enough you’ll have zip.

Last edited:
Dumbass.
so you're trying to twist a high cost of living as a reason to WANT to be there?

yea, ok.

Lousy spin.

So fuck off, idiot.

Watching you Leftards spinning to try to justify California being turned into a mid evil shithole is hilarious. No power, Bubonic Plague, the only thing we’re missing is people smacking coconuts together as they walk to simulate horses.

It's not "no power' it's turning off the power to preserve the vast forests that other states can be envious of. Florida, I'm looking at you.

Good to know you approve of spending just as long as a Republican is doing it.

Lousy spin.

So fuck off, idiot.

The political climate in California is the cause of their problems not the weather conditions. The weather conditions are normal, dumbass.

I’ve never opposed spending if we get something for it. Reagan crushes the USSR, Trump gave us a great economy with rising wages.
Obama made a lot of his friends rich.

Lousy spin.

So fuck off, idiot.

The political climate in California is the cause of their problems not the weather conditions. The weather conditions are normal, dumbass.

Sure, to a climate change denier.

Lousy spin.

So fuck off, idiot.

Nobody denies that the climate changes, you feeble-minded brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.

I’ve never opposed spending if we get something for it. Reagan crushes the USSR, Trump gave us a great economy with rising wages.
Obama made a lot of his friends rich.

Already had a 'great' economy the only difference now is Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump did in his first three and Obama was reducing the deficit at the time.

So fuck off, idiot.

Nodony denies that the climate changes, you brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.

^Purposefully useless.

So fuck off, idiot.

Nobody denies that the climate changes, you brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.

^Purposefully useless.
:rolleyes: ^Useful idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back