Bull fucking shit

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Congratulations Florida. You're still number 1 because the refs gave you a touchdown you didn't deserve. Congratulations on beating a team you were supposed beat by 30+ points by only 3. Everyone in the football community knows you didn't fucking deserve it. I hope Tebow and Meyer both die in a fire.

Das da breaks, kids. I was rooting for the 'backs but was disappointed. How did the Irish and Trojans do?

Tim Tebow pwns you all.

Sacrilege!!!!! :evil:

Ha! Jon negged me for that. I was quoting this dude's sig line he had. He lost a bet and had to have that the entire football season!

It would be like me having to have "I heart Tom Brady" as mine.

Too funny!

I was cheering for your Hogs dear, just because you're a fan! Sorry about your loss!

Tim Tebow pwns you all.

Are you fucking kidding? The guy spent the entire game on his ass, either sitting on the bench or getting knocked down by the Hogs.

The refs need to be held accountable for their bullshit calls. The number of times they failed to call excessive celebration: bullshit. The number of times they called penalties against the Hogs when no penalty existed: bullshit.

I'm pissed at Tejada for missing 2 FG's that would have won us the game. But the touchdown drive the refs gave the Gators that weren't deserved costs 7 points, and the 2 FG's only cost 6. And, Tejada is 21/23 on the season, so I can't be too pissed at him. It just so happens that his two missed kicks cost us a win over the #1 team.

However, I revel in the fact that Alabama is going to roll right over the Gators in the SEC championship.

tissue1.gif

Tim Tebow pwns you all.

Ha! Jon negged me for that. I was quoting this dude's sig line he had. He lost a bet and had to have that the entire football season!

Too funny!

I was cheering for your Hogs dear, just because you're a fan! Sorry about your loss!

Neg rep removed. I didn't know you were quoting someone's sig.

I watched the highlights, which TD of Florida's was questionable that the refs gave them?

Too funny!

Neg rep removed. I didn't know you were quoting someone's sig.

That's cool dear. You hate the Mannings, but I don't neg you over it! ;)

Tim Tebow pwns you all.

Too funny!

That's all right then. :beer:

The Hogs looked good and put up an excellent fight. We'll OWN those scaly Gator asses next year.
Wooooooooooooo pig soooie!

Too funny!

The Hogs looked good and put up an excellent fight. We'll OWN those scaly Gator asses next year.

It was a GREAT game, I had it on all day. Then I turned it to the last of the Notre Dame/USC game to see the Irish lose in the last seconds too. :(

I watched the highlights, which TD of Florida's was questionable that the refs gave them?

It wasn't the TD itself, it was the plays leading up to the TD. They got almost 60 yards in penalties on that drive. One was a bullshit pass interference call in the end zone. The other was a personal foul against a Razorback defender who was plowed into by a Gator, and the Gator fell on his ass. All the ref saw was the Gator on his ass and threw the flag because the play was over. Both calls were bullshit. It gave Gators the field position to get the TD.

Too funny!

It was a GREAT game, I had it on all day. Then I turned it to the last of the Notre Dame/USC game to see the Irish lose in the last seconds too. :(

I couldn't watch all of it, but it was incredible. THAT >< close to knocking off the #1 team, who did have a little help from the refs (cough, cough), in what is still a rebuilding year is something I'll take. Next year, watch out SEC!
The Irish losing bothers me a little, only because that means the crazy ass Penn Staters around here will roll around in it like it means something to them. :cuckoo:

It wasn't the TD itself, it was the plays leading up to the TD. They got almost 60 yards in penalties on that drive. One was a bullshit pass interference call in the end zone. The other was a personal foul against a Razorback defender who was plowed into by a Gator, and the Gator fell on his ass. All the ref saw was the Gator on his ass and threw the flag because the play was over. Both calls were bullshit. It gave Gators the field position to get the TD.

Eh, penalties are always something that will be in your favor or against you. It's part of the game sadly. I can't even imagine the # of calls that have gone against the Patriots in the past that were bullshit or that they should of gotten in their favor.

So I understand your anger.

I couldn't watch all of it, but it was incredible. THAT >< close to knocking off the #1 team, who did have a little help from the refs (cough, cough), in what is still a rebuilding year is something I'll take. Next year, watch out SEC!

I'm trying to look on the positive side. If we can score more points on Florida than any team they have played this year, and we can knock Tebow on his ass a total of 10 times (only 6 counted as sacks), I know we should have no problem with the rest of our schedule. I will take 9-3 in a rebuilding year. I know we'll get revenge on Florida next year, if they make it to the SEC championship. Because we'll certainly be there.

Eh, penalties are always something that will be in your favor or against you. It's part of the game sadly. I can't even imagine the # of calls that have gone against the Patriots in the past that were bullshit or that they should of gotten in their favor.

So I understand your anger.

I'm a Pat fan as well. So yeah, doubly aggravating.

But what sucks is that I know NOTHING can be done about the refs obvious biases, and that's frustrating. These guys are making a lot of money, and their decisions have major financial impacts on the students they are reffing and the schools that students represent. Do you know what a win over Florida would have done for Arkansas' recruiting? But because the refs are cock sucking pieces of shit, we were robbed of that win.

I'm trying to look on the positive side. If we can score more points on Florida than any team they have played this year, and we can knock Tebow on his ass a total of 10 times (only 6 counted as sacks), I know we should have no problem with the rest of our schedule. I will take 9-3 in a rebuilding year. I know we'll get revenge on Florida next year, if they make it to the SEC championship. Because we'll certainly be there.

This year is still the rebuilding cycle, remember. And a very young team, impressive as they look already. Next year should see the Hogs back on the very top of their game. Revenge is sweet!

Forum List

Back