Bull fucking shit

It wasn't the TD itself, it was the plays leading up to the TD. They got almost 60 yards in penalties on that drive. One was a bullshit pass interference call in the end zone. The other was a personal foul against a Razorback defender who was plowed into by a Gator, and the Gator fell on his ass. All the ref saw was the Gator on his ass and threw the flag because the play was over. Both calls were bullshit. It gave Gators the field position to get the TD.

Eh, penalties are always something that will be in your favor or against you. It's part of the game sadly. I can't even imagine the # of calls that have gone against the Patriots in the past that were bullshit or that they should of gotten in their favor.

So I understand your anger.

I'm a Pat fan as well. So yeah, doubly aggravating.

But what sucks is that I know NOTHING can be done about the refs obvious biases, and that's frustrating. These guys are making a lot of money, and their decisions have major financial impacts on the students they are reffing and the schools that students represent. Do you know what a win over Florida would have done for Arkansas' recruiting? But because the refs are cock sucking pieces of shit, we were robbed of that win.

Petrino isn't Nutt, and recruits seriously considering U of A watch the games. I don't think it's as much of a worry as it would have been a few years back.

This year is still the rebuilding cycle, remember. And a very young team, impressive as they look already. Next year should see the Hogs back on the very top of their game. Revenge is sweet!

I know, I know. But next year is next year. I wanted this win over Florida, because 10-2 would have been beautiful. I can live with 9-3, but knocking off the #1 team is something you never forget.

Next year will be spectacular. Mallett will be throwing to experienced receivers, who are used to Mallett's style. Mallett will be standing behind experienced linemen, who are used to his style. The defense will be experienced, and they are looking phenomenal this year. They started off shaky against Georgia and Alabama. BUT, they look great now.

Even if we go 9-3, I am mentally convincing myself that we should have beaten Georgia if we had played like we are playing now, and I know we should have beaten Florida tonight but were robbed by the refs. So, in my brain, we'll be 11-1. Alabama is the best team in the country, without a doubt. I can accept that loss.

This year is still the rebuilding cycle, remember. And a very young team, impressive as they look already. Next year should see the Hogs back on the very top of their game. Revenge is sweet!

I know, I know. But next year is next year. I wanted this win over Florida, because 10-2 would have been beautiful. I can live with 9-3, but knocking off the #1 team is something you never forget.

Next year will be spectacular. Mallett will be throwing to experienced receivers, who are used to Mallett's style. Mallett will be standing behind experienced linemen, who are used to his style. The defense will be experienced, and they are looking phenomenal this year. They started off shaky against Georgia and Alabama. BUT, they look great now.

Even if we go 9-3, I am mentally convincing myself that we should have beaten Georgia if we had played like we are playing now, and I know we should have beaten Florida tonight but were robbed by the refs. So, in my brain, we'll be 11-1. Alabama is the best team in the country, without a doubt. I can accept that loss.

You're right on all 3 counts. If we'd played like we did tonight we would have beaten Georgia hands-down. We probably would have beat Florida tonight without at least 2 of the BS calls and an off-night for an otherwise good kicker. I hope we can win out, if we keep playing like we did tonight we should. Especially when you consider these young guys are just now meshing with each other. Next year almost all of these guys will be back, plus Petrino actually knows how to recruit to keep it going. Dynasty, baby!

Would the admins. please remove this disgustingly worded post. Please ?

@Jon,

I'm a hog fan as well, but it isn't just AR that was the recipient of bad calls favoring the Gators. Did you watch the FL/LSU game last week? I noticed several horrendous calls, but the one that stands out is the non-call pass interference where the FL WR used the LSU defender's jersey to propel himself past the defender. Now I think the penalty against our def lineman for 'hitting' their offensive lineman is the 2nd worst referee call I've ever seen, but that non-call last week is definitely in the top-10 as well. And I was @ Grubs watching the game on the big-screen, so I definitely know what I saw.... :mad:

i watched the highlights, which td of florida's was questionable that the refs gave them?

it wasn't the td itself, it was the plays leading up to the td. They got almost 60 yards in penalties on that drive. One was a bullshit pass interference call in the end zone. The other was a personal foul against a razorback defender who was plowed into by a gator, and the gator fell on his ass. All the ref saw was the gator on his ass and threw the flag because the play was over. Both calls were bullshit. It gave gators the field position to get the td.

$crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

@Jon,

I'm a hog fan as well, but it isn't just AR that was the recipient of bad calls favoring the Gators. Did you watch the FL/LSU game last week? I noticed several horrendous calls, but the one that stands out is the non-call pass interference where the FL WR used the LSU defender's jersey to propel himself past the defender. Now I think the penalty against our def lineman for 'hitting' their offensive lineman is the 2nd worst referee call I've ever seen, but that non-call last week is definitely in the top-10 as well. And I was @ Grubs watching the game on the big-screen, so I definitely know what I saw.... :mad:

Hey, another Fayettevillain? Welcome to the boards.

i watched the highlights, which td of florida's was questionable that the refs gave them?

it wasn't the td itself, it was the plays leading up to the td. They got almost 60 yards in penalties on that drive. One was a bullshit pass interference call in the end zone. The other was a personal foul against a razorback defender who was plowed into by a gator, and the gator fell on his ass. All the ref saw was the gator on his ass and threw the flag because the play was over. Both calls were bullshit. It gave gators the field position to get the td.

View attachment 8474

Yeah, being upset because my team was cheated out of a win is the same as whining like a child. It'd be different if I was being a sore loser. But sportscasters from all the networks have been talking about the bad calls these SEC refs have made, including the same ones I mentioned in yesterday's game.

Get a clue.

View attachment 8474

yeah, being upset because my team was cheated out of a win is the same as whining like a child. It'd be different if i was being a sore loser. But sportscasters from all the networks have been talking about the bad calls these sec refs have made, including the same ones i mentioned in yesterday's game.

Get a clue.
$crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

The two calls in question have become newsworthy across all sports networks. Maybe all the attention will get something done about these obviously ignorant referees.

Forum List

Back