Buh Bye Obamacare

But I do vote for Representatives who passed that kind of thing, it's called a republic. Aye caramba...
You vote for those representatives so you can reap the "rewards" of mooching off of society. Aye-caramba :eusa_doh:

You're selfish and lazy. And we can add dishonest since you're incapable of admitting that you are both selfish and lazy.
Could you quote the whole thing so everyone can see what a brainwashed functional jackass you are and I know what you're talking about. I am 67 years old and retired, stupid brainwashed functional a******.

And only right winged neo cons think the rich are the only deserving of tax breaks.....dude get a life
What a dumb and immature trolling comment. The right fights for tax breaks for everyone. Especially the middle class who the left absolutely soaks in taxes in hopes of bringing them down into poverty and thus dependent on government for their most basic needs.

The right fights for everyone but it's how they dole out the amounts......most goes to those at the very top. Happened under reagan, bush jr. and now trump.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders: $171 billion

And only right winged neo cons think the rich are the only deserving of tax breaks.....dude get a life
What a dumb and immature trolling comment. The right fights for tax breaks for everyone. Especially the middle class who the left absolutely soaks in taxes in hopes of bringing them down into poverty and thus dependent on government for their most basic needs.
Why would anyone do that, brainwashed functional moron. And the fact is Republican tax cuts are mainly for rich, and every time they do, federal aid to the states and localities goes down, then State and local taxes go up, which kill the non-rich. That's why the the middle class has never paid more percentage-wise and the richest pay the same as the middle class if you count all taxes, super duper dope.

The right fights for everyone but it's how they dole out the amounts......most goes to those at the very top. Happened under reagan, bush jr. and now trump.
Um...that’s not the right “doling out” better tax breaks for the wealthy. That’s called “basic math”. A tax break on a billion dollars is more money than a tax break on $30,000. :eusa_doh:

... If insurance companies denying people with pre-existing conditions was not happening ,then it would not be such a hot button issue.
It sounds like you're still fixated on a basic misconception, albeit a popular one, about what insurance is. It's not a club you join to get free healthcare. It's not a social safety net. No amount of waving of the government mandate wand will change that. All it will do is further entangle big business with big government.

But I do vote for Representatives who passed that kind of thing, it's called a republic. Aye caramba...
You vote for those representatives so you can reap the "rewards" of mooching off of society. Aye-caramba :eusa_doh:

You're selfish and lazy. And we can add dishonest since you're incapable of admitting that you are both selfish and lazy.
Could you quote the whole thing so everyone can see what a brainwashed functional jackass you are and I know what you're talking about. I am 67 years old and retired, stupid brainwashed functional a******.

so you're an old fart, who cares?

I am 67 years old and retired
Exactly. And now you want government to provide for you and care for you like you’re a fuck’n toddler.

You don’t care about liberty for future generations so long as you get handouts. You’re selfish and greedy.
Social Security retirement is not a handout you stupid brainwashed a******. The assumptions you stupid brainwashed jackasses make. What I call hater dupes...... No brain left at all.......

I am 67 years old and retired
Exactly. And now you want government to provide for you and care for you like you’re a fuck’n toddler.

You don’t care about liberty for future generations so long as you get handouts. You’re selfish and greedy.
You vote for a party that has ruined the middle class and the country by giveaway to the rich and screw the rest while you obsess about phony scandals and hate for the poor and minorities-- unbelievably brainwashed.

... If insurance companies denying people with pre-existing conditions was not happening ,then it would not be such a hot button issue.
It sounds like you're still fixated on a basic misconception, albeit a popular one, about what insurance is. It's not a club you join to get free healthcare. It's not a social safety net. No amount of waving of the government mandate wand will change that. All it will do is further entangle big business with big government.
If Republicans run it it's a total giveaway to the corporations and the rich. And a scam for the Dupes like the old non-system...

Last edited:
If Republicans run it it's a total giveaway to the corporations and the rich. And a scam for the Dupes like the old non-system...

Exactly. And Democrats set it all up. The moral of the story is we don't want government controlling health care.

You don’t care about liberty for future generations so long as you
He paid into Medicare and social security his entire life, you goddamn moron.
Bwahahaha!!! You don’t know that, you astoundingly ignorant tool. Like all indoctrinated lefties, you actually believe that everyone who receives both Social Security and Medicare paid into them. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Everyone receives Social Security and Medicare - including those that never worked and thus never paid into them. The left has always been dumb, but the current generation of lefties is a whole new level of mindless minions.

You don’t know that
Of course I do, because everyone does, you cackling moron.
Ahahahahahaha!!! Just like I said above! :lmao:
Like all indoctrinated lefties, you actually believe that everyone who receives both Social Security and Medicare paid into them. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Nearly all of them do, and that's a fact, which makes you the moron for assuming the poster did not. I can easily believe that a moron like you has never worked a day.

Oh, and please describe the situations that get you benefits without paying in. We all want to see your adorable m orals on display

Oh, and please describe the situations that get you benefits without paying in.
Uh....all of them...you ignorant, high school dropout. All U.S. citizens will receive both Medicare and Social Security even if they never paid in. All drug dealers. All prostitutes. All heroin addicts who lived off of welfare.

Thank you for showing the board your stupidity.

Uh....all of them
All people who collect those benefits don't pay in? Fascinating. I never knewm. Neither did anyone else, ever.
Well there is a lot that you don’t know. You’ve illustrated that time and time again on this board. But every single U.S. citizen who didn’t pay federal taxes (which at this time stands at 49% of all U.S. citizens) will in fact receive social security and Medicare. So essentially half of the nation has never paid in. And you’re literally too stupid to know it.

You are the quintessential low IQ, Dumbocrat voter.

You don’t care about liberty for future generations so long as you
He paid into Medicare and social security his entire life, you goddamn moron.
Bwahahaha!!! You don’t know that, you astoundingly ignorant tool. Like all indoctrinated lefties, you actually believe that everyone who receives both Social Security and Medicare paid into them. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Everyone receives Social Security and Medicare - including those that never worked and thus never paid into them. The left has always been dumb, but the current generation of lefties is a whole new level of mindless minions.

You no doubt are one of the dumbest mf's I've run across. Everyone does not receive social security and medicare.

Forum List

Back