Buh Bye Obamacare

Coincides with Trump's new plan for Healthcare, that will be rolled
out next week or the week after.

Crying Chuck is gonna be forced to come to the table...eh?

The Donald owns these fucking liberals.

Obama said he would not raise taxes on the Middle Class as he presented Obamacare as something other than a tax.

However, when it got to SCOTUS they said it had to be a tax to be somewhat Constitutional, so they said it was one even though it was presented as something other than a tax.

Now that the GOP ended the mandate it can no loner be a tax, so away it goes.

Obamacare ended up being the largest tax on the Middle class in US history.

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country, probably as anything but a tax, once more.

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country
No, Trump will do that.

And three milliseconds later, you pseudocons will claim you were always for single payer.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Last edited:
The next thing that needs to happen is all the laws forcing medical facilities and personnel to provide care and products to those who cannot pay need to be removed from the books.

Anyone that chooses not to have insurance should either pay cash or be sent away...no matter their condition

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many people have preexisting conditions that insurance companies were made to cover under the ACA? I bet the number is in the millions. Now the DOJ says that clause of the ACA is null and void, thus they everyone that was covered due to ObamaCare can be dropped.

That's the delusion at the core of ACA. It rots the rest of the law from the inside out.

Forum List

Back